Sunday, May 31, 2009
Stewart Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers
Oath Keepers is a group of military, veterans, firefighters, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution who will not “just follow orders,” will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God. Their motto is: "Not on Our Watch!"
Saturday, May 30, 2009
are being destroyed while people are living on the streets.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Mark Klein, a retired AT&T communications technician, said the company directed all Internet traffic--including traffic from peering links connecting to other Internet backbone providers--to semantic traffic analyzers, installed in a secret room inside the AT&T central office on Folsom Street in San Francisco. Similar rooms were built in Seattle, San Jose, Los Angeles and San Diego.
--Mark Klein, April 6, 2006
For 22 and 1/2 years I worked as an AT&T technician, first in New York and then in California.
What I Observed First-Hand:
In 2002, when I was working in an AT&T office in San Francisco, the site manager told me to expect a visit from a National Security Agency agent, who was to interview a management-level technician for a special job. The agent came, and by chance I met him and directed him to the appropriate people.
In January 2003, I, along with others, toured the AT&T central office on Folsom Street in San Francisco -- actually three floors of an SBC building. There I saw a new room being built adjacent to the 4ESS switch room where the public's phone calls are routed. I learned that the person whom the NSA interviewed for the secret job was the person working to install equipment in this room. The regular technician work force was not allowed in the room.
In October 2003, the company transferred me to the San Francisco building to oversee the Worldnet Internet room, which included large routers, racks of modems for customers' dial-in services, and other equipment. I was responsible for troubleshooting problems on the fiber optic circuits and installing new circuits.
While doing my job, I learned that fiber optic cables from the secret room were tapping into the Worldnet circuits by splitting off a portion of the light signal. I saw this in a design document available to me, entitled "Study Group 3, LGX/Splitter Wiring, San Francisco" dated Dec. 10, 2002. I also saw design documents dated Jan. 13, 2004 and Jan. 24, 2003, which instructed technicians on connecting some of the already in-service circuits to the "splitter" cabinet, which diverts some of the light signal to the secret room. The circuits listed were the Peering Links, which connect Worldnet with other networks and hence the whole country, as well as the rest of the world.
One of the documents listed the equipment installed in the secret room, and this list included a Narus STA 6400, which is a "Semantic Traffic Analyzer". The Narus STA technology is known to be used particularly by government intelligence agencies because of its ability to sift through large amounts of data looking for preprogrammed targets. The company's advertising boasts that its technology "captures comprehensive customer usage data ... and transforms it into actionable information.... (It) provides complete visibility for all internet applications."
My job required me to connect new circuits to the "splitter" cabinet and get them up and running. While working on a particularly difficult one with a technician back East, I learned that other such "splitter" cabinets were being installed in other cities, including Seattle, San Jose, Los Angeles and San Diego.
What is the Significance and Why Is It Important to Bring These Facts to Light?
Based on my understanding of the connections and equipment at issue, it appears the NSA is capable of conducting what amounts to vacuum-cleaner surveillance of all the data crossing the Internet -- whether that be peoples' e-mail, Web surfing or any other data.
Given the public debate about the constitutionality of the Bush administration's spying on U.S. citizens without obtaining a FISA warrant, I think it is critical that this information be brought out into the open, and that the American people be told the truth about the extent of the administration's warrantless surveillance practices, particularly as it relates to the Internet.
Despite what we are hearing, and considering the public track record of this administration, I simply do not believe their claims that the NSA's spying program is really limited to foreign communications or is otherwise consistent with the NSA's charter or with FISA. And unlike the controversy over targeted wiretaps of individuals' phone calls, this potential spying appears to be applied wholesale to all sorts of Internet communications of countless citizens.
Attorney contact information:
Ramsey & Ehrlich LLP
Thursday, May 28, 2009
one of the most highly respected scientific organizations in the world has documented that China is the world's worst polluter.
The Union of Concerned Scientists,
However, a new United Nation's global warming treaty is expected to allow the People's Republic of China--and some of the world's wealthiest nations--such as the oil-rich United Arab Emirates--a license to continue freely pumping carbon into the atmosphere while restricting the emissions of the United States.
The U.S. will be preparing for the United Nations' Conference of the Parties 15 (COP15) climate-change summit that will take place in Copenhagen in December.
China will be able agree to the treaty, levied against the restricted nations such as the U.S., but China will not be legally bound by its limitations. And some of the world’s wealthiest nations, including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, are also on the non-restricted list.
For example, as a rising power increasing its leverage in world's affairs, China’s emissions are increasing six times faster than those in the U.S.
Obamabow climate-change czar Todd Stern is the special envoy for climate change who will represent the U.S.
The climate that DHS is creating in this country by labeling returning veterans as "terrorists" is getting out of hand.
If there are 400,000 people doubting the existence of the online version, perhaps as some have speculated, another forged birth certificate is in the works.
"Every aspect of our lives must be subjected to an inventory ... of how we are taking responsibility."
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Americans have the American dream taken away from them and they wonder why Obamabow is doing this to them. This dealer, Jim Anderer, was on with Neil Cavuto and he has at least one excellent point: if it can happen to him it can happen to any American. This is what happened in Soviet Russia.
May 27, 2009 (letter sent on 14th)
John D. Hemenway, Esq.
Editor’s note: The following is a letter written by John D. Hemenway, Esq. that was sent to NewsCorp CEO Rupert Murdoch via certified mail.
May 14, 2009
You will likely not have retained a clear memory of me from Worcester College in the early fifties. Much time has elapsed from when we both read “P.P.E.” under Asa Briggs and the others. I had looked forward to cementing our friendship when the death of your father caused you simply to “disappear” from those at Worcester.
Much later, during several visits to my Washington, D.C. home, my moral tutor, David Mitchell, filled me in on the magnificent assistance you provided the College. Perhaps you also had something to do with the “Mitchell Building” erected just off Walton Street.
Everyone who shares your views is pleased at the nearly unprecedented success story you have made of your life. I was very pleased when you became an American, even if some persons attributed your motivation as calculated to expand your economic interests. Pure jealousy! You and your accomplishments have been good for us all.
From time to time, I try to keep up with interesting details concerning your news empire. From that reading, I am certain you and I have many opinions in common. I subscribe to the N.Y. Post, which one can acknowledge is “tabloidish,” but describes real N.Y. City life and the Post’s editorial staff certainly offers solid opinions pertaining to U.S. governmental problems. “Fox News” also makes an outstanding contribution to public awareness of the issues confronting the country.
You may recall the vital contribution Worcester’s Provost John Masterman made to the winning of WWII; he was a key figure, as I remember, in organizing the counter-espionage effort against the Nazis. I write you now concerning a problem nearly of that magnitude.
Rupert Murdoch, Chairman, N.Y. Post
1211 Avenue of the America
New York, N.Y. 10036
That problem is this: the man now occupying the White House is likely Constitutionally unqualified to hold the office. As an adopted American, you will have studied the U.S. Constitution better than many Americans, and from P.P.E. studies know that the Constitution has flexible clauses and hard, literal clauses. One of the latter is the requirement of Article II, Section 1, which states: “No person except a natural-born citizen…shall be eligible to the Office of the President.”
There are indications that Obama cannot meet that requirement. As an attorney, I facilitated a lawsuit (Hollister vs. Soetoro et al.) in the United States District Court (D.C. Circuit) demanding that Obama produce his birth certificate or satisfactory substitute evidence. There are about 20 similar lawsuits across the nation. In my case, U.S. District Court Judge Robertson (a Clinton appointee), who summarily dismissed the case, and is rumored to be seeking an Obama appointment, wrote that Obama’s eligibility had been “blogged, texted, twittered, and otherwise massaged by America’s vigilant citizenry.” In other words, he accepted internet “blogs” in lieu of actual evidence.
He ordered me to “show cause” why I should not be sanctioned for promotion of a “frivolous” lawsuit. (It is significant that, although dismissed, none of the twenty odd similar legal actions have been designated by the responsible judge as “frivolous.”)
Other lawsuits have usually been dismissed for “lack of standing” including a lawsuit brought by Presidential candidate, Ambassador Alan Keyes. If anyone has standing, it is an actual Presidential contender. I provided Judge Robertson 37 pages of explanation as to “why I should not be held in contempt” and he decided to “reprimand” me instead of his threatened sanctions. That case is now under appeal.
Any rational person with even partial knowledge of the facts must know that Obama-cum-Soetoro is desperate to conceal something he does not want known. I believe he is hiding the fact that he and his campaign conspired to assert eligibility for the Presidential office to which he well may not be entitled. In other parts of the world, this would be known as a coup d’etat.
Yet, “mainstream” news services, members of officialdom, judges, including justices of the U.S. Supreme Court have all failed to demand documentation to prove or disprove Obama’s qualifications to serve in the White House.
It is as if a 53% vote is a substitute for an actual determination of the legal qualifications of Obama to be President. It is also evident that consequential people in America all believe the “vetting” of qualifications to be a presidential candidate should have been someone else’s responsibility. Revelation of this massive collapse of the fundamentals of the electoral process (ensuring candidate eligibility) at this point would make some very important people look hopelessly incompetent and inept.
Sadly, that includes your “Fox News.” There are reports that top management of Fox instructed its commentators to stay away from the subject – a strange position for a service that deservedly won a reputation for “fair and balanced” reporting. I cannot believe that you would issue such an order, with your good sense. Was it Roger Ailes or someone else? When I worked with Accuracy in Media (AIM) several decades ago, news manipulation by Ailes never filled the staff with confidence. On May 1, Sean Hannity referred to Ailes as his “boss!”
It is also disturbing that a report circulates that a Saudi national who bought enough stock to win a seat on the board of Fox’s parent company, a Saudi prince, asked you to stop Fox from referring to Muslim youth unrest as “Muslim” riots – he boasted later at a conference in Dubai, that after a phone call to you, thirty minutes later, Fox removed the banner from the bottom of its screen, “Muslim” riots. Given this revelation, many FOX devotees are wondering why the eligibility issue has been ignored by your network.
This constitutional question is one of vital importance to the U.S. It is not as if we wanted to startle our contemporaries with actions calculated to stir up our contemporaries as you once did at Worcester with your bust of Lenin. Or as I did when ruffling feathers of our stuffy dean (who guarded the door of “his” library from allowing anyone actually to touch one of his rare books). After you left for Australia to tend to family problems, I hung a huge American flag from the windows of the Nuffield Building on the 4th of July. The dean’s order (conveyed to me by my scout) still rings in my ears, “Take that damn thing down!”
The “natural-born” clause in our Constitution is a rigid, not a flexible clause. In that respect, it is analogous to the banning of “cruel or unusual” punishments, a clause dear to the hearts of our founding fathers. They certainly heard tales from their grandfathers drawn directly from English experience of ingenious cruelties accompanying the crime of “Regicide” after “dictator” Oliver Cromwell died peacefully in his bed. The fact that the English could not devise a way to govern themselves without inviting the king back may suggest that you modify somewhat your prediction (which I read somewhere) that this will be the last British generation that will live under a monarchy! I recall the first review of my educational “progress” at term’s end in “Hall” at Worcester when David Mitchell described my understanding of English history as limited to “King John was a bad king!”
Since you are now an American, and a good one, too, I have no doubt that you will seek to support the Constitution every way you think wise. Consider that, having won election on a campaign that promised “openness and transparency,” Obama now has spent close to $1 million for concealment of his birth and academic records, which are the only means to prove his eligibility. A birth certificate would cost less than $20.00 to request from the State of Hawaii.
Obama has produced no documents at all that would support his claim to eligibility to office. Is it no longer responsible to claim that “the public has a right to know the truth?” Moreover, even if born in Hawaii, as he claims, Obama’s travel to Pakistan (when Americans reportedly were banned from travel there) in 1981 raises other, complicated issues.
Why did his supporters produce a misleading “certification of live birth” instead of an actual vault birth certificate? Forensic experts have testified that the Certification of Live Birth is a forgery; written on a laser printer, when such printers were not available in 1961.
This evokes shades of Richard Nixon’s problems with typewriters (not just once, re: Alger Hiss; but a second time, when Nixon was caught back-dating documents for the I.R.S.) It makes me proud that in his secret tapes, Nixon referred to me, saying, “Fire the son-of-a-bitch, he’s done this before!” – a reference to my testimony before the Senate against incompetent or dishonest Nixon appointees, such as Helmut Sonnenfeldt (known locally as “Kissinger’s Kissinger) who failed confirmation as Deputy Secretary of Treasury because of my testimony before the Senate Finance Committee.
I also testified against the first “career” foreign service officer ever to fail confirmation in the 182 year history of the U.S. Senate: Howard Mace, who was Director of Personnel of the Department of State, who lost his appointment as Ambassador to Sierra Leone. Senate testimony may ultimately prove useful in this Obama matter, despite the composition of the Congress at this time.
Nixon’s firing order directly led me to study law at Howard University, the prestigious largely African-American University in Washington, D.C. Nixon’s denunciation of me, in fact, boosted me in the eyes of the Dean at Howard and got me to this point.
In conclusion, I can tell you this as fact. America badly needed your brilliant creation: Fox News. But if Fox News really is to be a voice for rational conservatism in the United States, it cannot ignore this vital constitutional question: We have a man occupying the White House who refuses to disclose the very documents that would legitimate his Presidency. Was it not a cover-up that undid Richard Nixon? Please instruct your personnel from Roger Ailes on down that they are encouraged (not forbidden) to report all of the news, including that pertaining to Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution.
With best regards, your supporter, friend, and admirer,
John D. Hemenway
FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributor John D. Hemenway, Esq. is a World War II veteran, Naval Academy graduate and a Rhodes scholar.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I have heard that art may imitate life but we now have a situation where Americans can be jailed for no crime and be held indefinitely. We now have an ad hoc and arbitrary legal structure in this regime. Rachel Maddow deconstructs this outrageous assault on the Constitution and the American Bill of Rights.
Monday, May 25, 2009
It would appear that the appeasement strategy has failed miserably.
Admiral Habibollah Sayyari, quoted by the ISNA news agency, made the announcement five days after Iran said it test-fired a surface-to-surface missile with a range of 2,000 km (1,200 miles), putting Israel and U.S. bases in the area within reach.
The Gulf of Aden is an extension of the Indian Ocean. Located between Africa and Asia, it forms the natural separation between the countries of Somalia and Yemen.
Gulf of Aden waters flow into the Red Sea through the Bab el Mandeb (strait), and because it provides an outlet to the west for Persian Gulf Oil, it's now one of the world's busiest shipping lanes.
In that regard, piracy is a major problem in these waters, especially for small sailboats and yachts. Many international sources now warn all small craft to avoid this gulf. Recently, even large tankers have been hijacked and held for ransom.
Terrorism is also a problem. It was here in 2000 that the USS Cole, a U.S. guided missile destroyer, was involved in a suicide bombing attack while harboring in the port of Aden. Seventeen sailors died, with dozens injured.
by DefendUSx May 24, 2009 22:00
By Senator Jim DeMint Sunday, May 24, 2009
Last week, 78 United States Senators voted in favor of the Serve America Act, which will spend $5.7 billion over the next five years to pay people, and in many cases force them, to volunteer. I was not one of the senators voting for this measure. For all its overwhelming bipartisan support, Serve America is about as dangerous a piece of legislation as can even be contemplated.
What makes America America is not our government or economy, but our civil society. It is those organizations, the “little platoons” of democracy, that really make our nation go: The Boy Scouts, United Way, church socials, food drives, and little leagues. (of which, Obama has taken over the Scouts)
While our large institutions continue to let us down – in Washington and New York – our civic, charitable, and religious organizations thrive. These organizations make our country better, to be sure, but that is mostly because they make us more free. They meet needs and solve problems without inviting the bull of government into the china shop of our local communities.
Our Founding Fathers understood this. They empowered the federal government to do a few things only, with the understanding that individuals, families, and small voluntary associations would take care of the rest. After all, smaller government requires bigger citizens. Alexis de Tocqueville of France captured this essential American creed when he visited the young United States in the 1830s: “They [Americans] do not deny that every man may follow his own interest; but they endeavor to prove that it is the interest of every man to be virtuous.”
It is out of virtue, after all, that one leads a Scout troop, teaches Sunday school, or coaches a little league team. The virtue motivating these activities – and millions like them around the country – is like a tone thrown in a pond, whose wave ripples far and wide in every direction. The volunteer sees the immediate impact of his own exertions. Every new volunteer frees up veteran volunteers to engage other challenges, multiplying an individual’s impact. Kids grow up seeing the grown ups in their community giving of themselves with no thought of receiving anything in return.
It is these organizations, these voluntary – almost spontaneous – associations that build individual character and community cohesion by binding neighbors together in virtue. The key element is not the output, but in the input; not the result but the effort and the motive.
Government intervention in social problems is not like a stone thrown in a pond, but like a cinderblock dropped in a puddle. However well intentioned, government intervention in our civil society will do three destructive things.
First, by paying people to “volunteer,” the government will poison the essence of genuine service and, inevitably, volunteers’ personal investment in their work.
Second, government money always has strings attached, which will unavoidably divert the allocation of time and money away from those causes deemed politically or morally “incorrect” by the government. (Do you think crisis pregnancy centers or the Boy Scouts will be high on Usurper Obama’s list of “national service” priorities?)
Meanwhile, faith-based charities will lose out on volunteers to those organizations blessed with the official imprimatur of “national service.” The end result will be a transfer of funds and manpower from religious to secular “charities” and the politicization of virtue.
And third, government-controlled charity will inevitably lead to social apathy among the individuals who staff private charities. The more “service” is seen as another one of those things government takes care of, individuals who previously felt a personal investment in the success of local non-profits will divert their time and attention elsewhere. (Don’t believe me? When was the last time you gave a lot of thought to paving a local road or cutting the grass at city hall?)
The authors of Serve America mean well (NO THEY DO NOT - I S ABOUT CONTROL), but their good intentions would invite the Trojan horse of government “compassion” into the one American institution – civil society – that still works the way it’s supposed to.
We forget to our peril the fact that civil society works precisely because it is everything government is not: Small, personal, responsive, and accountable.
And yet, Serve America or something very much like it will be coming soon to a local charity near you. Volunteers will become federal employees. Their activities will be pre-approved by politicians. They will report to bureaucrats in Washington, and answer not to people in need but people in power.
Watch out for falling cinderblocks.
The Senator has valid points to make. De Tocqueville identified strengths of our burgeoning Republic that many Americans have forgotten. A re-identifying with de Tocqueville and the strengths of the American Republic are in order.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Most campuses invite a wide variety of speakers and encourage free speech and expression but at Sinclair Community College preachers clashed with police.
SCULLY: William Howard Taft served on the court after his presidency, would you have any interest in being on the Supreme Court?
OBAMA: You know, I am not sure that I could get through Senate confirmation.
The statement is almost an admission that the vetting process was flawed. Vetting would have revealed the numerous issues and lack of documentation in his background.
Steve Bierfeldt, a Campaign for Liberty worker, was detained illegally. He was observed carrying liberty literature and he has worked for Ron Paul. Missouri police had been advised to be on the lookout for campaigners for liberty.
May 23, 2009
After 8 years of the Bush-Cheney nightmare during which we saw the wanton destruction of Afghanistan and Iraq, the cynical negation of centuries of Law designed to protect the most basic human rights and a foreign policy worthy of Genghis Khan, there came along the “Great Black Hope” in the persona of Barack Obama. The collective world consciousness turned uncritically to what was presented as a new era for peace, change and trust in Government.
Never before had one witnessed such an accomplished use of manipulation, propaganda, imagery and public relations wizardry to sell the public a man who was to take the baton from Bush and run with it in the race to destroy the economy, the rights of the people and help birth a nation totally controlled by those who have always lurked in the shadows of power.
Never before had one witnessed such an accomplished use of manipulation, propaganda, imagery and public relations wizardry to sell the public a man who was to take the baton from Bush and run with it in the race to destroy the economy, the rights of the people and help birth a nation totally controlled by those who have always lurked in the shadows of power. “Change” was promised and was delivered in the form of a deepening of the already Dystopic nightmare.
Promises were broken with no apology, the same creative legalese that infested the Bush administration, in the form of John Yoo and Alberto Gonzalez, was again used to deny justice to the inmates of Guantanamo, It was used to justify more torture, more destruction of the Constitution and more illegal surveillance of U.S. citizens.
The President that extended the hand of peace to the Muslim world has murdered hundreds of Pakistani men, women and children. The President who promised accountability in Government has filled his staff with lobbyists, banksters and warmongers. His Attorney General refuses to prosecute some of the worst war crimes committed in modern history and continues to give legal cover to criminals who tortured with impunity.
The country has been further bankrupted by the continuing theft of taxpayer money as the Wall St. campaign donors receive their quid pro quo. Obama has stood by idly as Bernancke states that the private Federal Reserve is not answerable to either Congress of the American public. The U.S. taxpayer is now on the hook for $14.3 Trillion and rising. Foreclosures and unemployment are rising with no meaningful efforts by the administration to alleviate the symptoms, never mind the cause. The new image of America is one of tent cities, lengthening soup kitchen lines, sherrifs evicting countless thousands of young and old from their homes, once prosperous towns descending in to an eerie stillness and an increasingly disillusioned populace.
The “War on terrorism” has mutated in to a control grid for an increasingly aware population. The foundation for this had already been put in place by Bush with the Patriot Act, Patriot Act 2, Military commissions act and numerous executive orders that strangled what was left of Posse Comitatus and the Constitution.
Homeland Security now defines “Terrorists” as those who believe in the Constitution, the first, second and fourth amendments. Returning veterans are being targeted for a denial of their second amendment rights. A “Terrorist Watchlist” of more than a million and rapidly growing, is being used as the basis for denying citizens the rights to travel and to work.
Obama is now mulling over the idea of indefinite detention without trial for U.S. citizens. This, from a teacher of the Constitution ! Bills are in congress to criminalize free speech on the Internet via the Cyberbullying Act which will make hurting somebody’s feelings a felony. Just like the Patriot Act this will morph in to a criminalization of political free speech and any criticism of the Government.
“Cyberterrorism” is being used as a pretext to bring government regulation to the the last stronghold of unbiased information. Washington has realized that it’s getting harder to get away with their Fascist agenda and are moving to control the field. The populace have become more aware of just what kind of “Change” Obama intended to deliver.
There has been a growing resistance on a state level with several invoking their 9th and 10th Amendment rights in a valiant attempt to stop the Federal Vampire from draining the last drops of blood, the last vestiges of Freedom and Hope.
This is the Dystopic Nightmare that America finds itself in today and each day brings new assaults on Freedom and Sanity. The framework for total control of the citizenry, the economy and the media is being built upon in a relentless aggrandization of Govermental [sic] power. Obama sits atop his new Empire still smiling that sickeningly disingenuous smile surrounded by his seasoned courtiers who have worked for decades to bring America in to this new era of the New World Order.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
“The problem that we have with this president is that we don’t know [Obama]. He was not vetted, folks. … He was not vetted, because the press fell in love with the black man running for the office. “Oh gee, wouldn’t it be neat to do that? Gee, wouldn’t it make all of our liberal guilt just go away? We can continue to ride around in our limousines and feel so lucky to live in an America with a black president.” Okay that’s wonderful, great scenario, nice backdrop. But what does he stand for? What does he believe? … So we don’t know. We just don’t know.”
Friday, May 22, 2009
Anderson Cooper Interrupts, Misunderstands the Schlesinger Report, Presses Cheney's Daughter: Why Not Try the Same with Obamabow?
Cooper is a teabagger.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Koh argues that international, or even sharia law, can be downloaded to inform American law. This is a dangerous slippery slope to a complete abandoning of the Constitution. Phyllis Schafly wrote a trenchant criticism of Koh's appointment.
"We seek broader engagement based upon mutual interest and mutual respect. We will listen carefully, we will bridge misunderstanding, and we will seek common ground. We will be respectful even when we do not agree."
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Posted using ShareThis
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Letter from a Dodge dealer letter to the editor
My name is George C. Joseph. I am the sole owner of Sunshine Dodge-Isuzu, a family owned and operated business in Melbourne, Florida. My family bought and paid for this automobile franchise 35 years ago in 1974. I am the second generation to manage this business.
We currently employ 50+ people and before the economic slowdown we employed over 70 local people. We are active in the community and the local chamber of commerce. We deal with several dozen local vendors on a day to day basis and many more during a month. All depend on our business for part of their livelihood. We are financially strong with great respect in the market place and community. We have strong local presence and stability.
I work every day the store is open, nine to ten hours a day. I know most of our customers and all our employees. Sunshine Dodge is my life.
On Thursday, May 14, 2009 I was notified that my Dodge franchise, that we purchased, will be taken away from my family on June 9, 2009 without compensation and given to another dealer at no cost to them. My new vehicle inventory consists of 125 vehicles with a financed balance of 3 million dollars. This inventory becomes impossible to sell with no factory incentives beyond June 9, 2009. Without the Dodge franchise we can no longer sell a new Dodge as “new,” nor will we be able to do any warranty service work. Additionally, my Dodge parts inventory, (approximately 0,000.) is virtually worthless without the ability to perform warranty service. There is no offer from Chrysler to buy back the vehicles or parts inventory.
Our facility was recently totally renovated at Chrysler’s insistence, incurring a multi-million dollar debt in the form of a mortgage at Sun Trust Bank.
HOW IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CAN THIS HAPPEN?
THIS IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS NOT A GOVERNMENT ENTITY
This is beyond imagination! My business is being stolen from me through NO FAULT OF OUR OWN. We did NOTHING wrong.
This atrocity will most likely force my family into bankruptcy. This will also cause our 50+ employees to be unemployed. How will they provide for their families? This is a total economic disaster.
HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN A FREE MARKET ECONOMY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
I beseech your help, and look forward to your reply. Thank you.
George C. Joseph
President & Owner
Monday, May 18, 2009
The 31% of respondents taking that position marked a significant drop from the 88% of respondents viewing the George W. Bush administration as pro-Israel, according to the Smith Research Institute poll reported in The Jerusalem Post.
Posted: April 29, 2009
1:00 am Eastern
On Jan. 20, 2009, Barack Obama began his death march as the most anti-life president in U.S. history.
Today marks Obama's 100th day in office. This list substantiates Obama's personnel and policies to that end. He actually started way before Day 1:
Day 1: At 12:01 p.m. EST, the White House website is instantly and completely transformed from pro-life to pro-abortion. Scrubbed is President Bush's Sanctity of Human Life proclamation issued the week before in commemoration of Jan. 22, the anniversary Roe v. Wade, and all else heralding preborn life. In its place:
President Obama … has been a consistent champion of reproductive choice and will make preserving women's rights under Roe v. Wade a priority in his administration. … He opposes any constitutional amendment to overturn the Supreme Court's decision in that case.
Day 1: Signals his intention to fund human embryo experimentation by stating in his inaugural address, "We will restore science to its rightful place."
Day 4: Reverses Mexico City Policy, releasing taxpayer money to international organizations that promote or commit abortions (for which Obama received 35 percent approval in a Gallup Poll, making this his least popular decision to date).
Day 4: Releases statement expressing desire for Congress to restore funding to the United Nations Population Fund, which has previously been found to aid in China's coercive abortion and sterilization program.
Day -16: Chooses pro-abortion Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine as Democratic Party chairman.
Day -16: Nominates pro-abortion, pro-porn David Ogden as deputy attorney general.
Day -16: Nominates "pregnancy is slavery" and former ACLU and NARAL counsel Dawn Johnsen as assistant attorney general.
Day -16: Nominates Thomas Perrelli, former pro-euthanasia attorney for Terri Shindler Schiavo's husband Michael, to head the Office of Legal Counsel at the Department of Justice.
Day -16: Nominates pro-abortion former Harvard Law School dean Elena Kagan as solicitor general, with the buzz she is on short list as next Supreme Court nominee; she supports taxpayer funding of abortion.
Day 17: After attending National Day of Prayer breakfast, signs executive order redirecting the Office of Faith Based Initiatives to include a "focus on family planning," according to NPR.
Day 24: Nominates former House co-sponsor of the Freedom of Choice Act, Leon Panetta, as CIA director.
Day -31: Nominates embryonic stem cell research and human cloning advocates Harold Varmus and Jonathan Moreno to the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.
Day 38: Signals commitment to comprehensive sex ed by including it in his 2010 budget.
Day 39: Announces plan to repeal Bush regulations enforcing protection of health care entities and workers not to participate in morally abhorrent practices.
Day 40: After Daschle withdraws as HHS secretary nominee, chooses radically pro-abortion Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, who has financial ties to late-term abortionist George Tiller.
Day -41: Nominates pro-abortion and pro-universal health (abortion) care Sen. Tom Daschle as secretary of health and human services.
Day -41: Appoints pro-abortion Jeanne Lambrew as deputy director of newly created Office of Health Care Reform under Daschle, which Planned Parenthood heralded as "exciting" in a statement.
Day -41: White House transition team publishes 55-page list of demands from pro-abortion groups.
Day 45: Holds "health care summit" at White House, inviting only pro-abortion groups.
Day 46: Creates new post of ambassador for global women's issues and appoints Melanne Verveer, abortion activist and former chief of staff to first lady Hillary Clinton; according to the Associated Press, she "pledged … 'deep commitment' … [to] slowing the world's population explosion and empowering women … through … the right to choose if and when to become pregnant."
Day 49: Signs executive order providing taxpayer funding of human embryo experimentation and overturns Bush executive order funding alternative morally acceptable adult stem cell research.
Day 50: Announces 30-day review period with intent to overturn HHS regulations enforcing conscience protections of health care entities and workers.
Day -51: Nominates pro-abortion Sen. Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
Day -51: Nominates pro-abortion Susan Rice as ambassador to the United Nations; Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards commends her in press release.
Day -51: Nominates pro-abortion Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano as secretary of homeland security, who vetoed her state's partial birth abortion ban.
Day 51: Signs bill into law restoring UNFPA's funding – to a record $50 million.
Day 51: Signs bill into law (which he sponsored as senator) restoring cut rate wholesale birth control pill prices to Planned Parenthood.
Day 51: Signs bill into law increasing "family planning" funding by $7 million and cutting abstinence funding by $14 million.
Day 51: Signs bill into law increasing international "family planning" funding by $30 million.
Day 51: Announces establishment of the White House Council on Women and Girls, which the National Organization for Women "cheers" in a statement, appoints former NOW VP Tina Tchen to head.
Day 51: Obama administration promotes unlimited right to abortion at U.N. Commission on the Status of Women meeting and denies negative effects of abortion.
Day 54: Nominates pro-abortion Dr. Margaret Hamburg as Food and Drug Administration commissioner.
Day 54: Nominates Joshua Sharfstein as deputy Food and Drug Administration commissioner, who once wrote pro-life laws "undermine women's health."
Day -56: Names Melody Barnes, who previously served on the boards of EMILY's List and Planned Parenthood Action Fund, as his director of the Domestic Policy Council.
Day 57: Makes first pro-abortion judicial pick in former ACLU board member David Hamilton as U.S. circuit judge, who previously blocked implementation of an informed consent law before abortion.
Day -59: Appoints executive director of EMILY's List, Ellen Moran, as White House communications director.
Day -75: Names pro-abortion Rahm Emmanuel as chief of staff, who earned a 100 percent approval rating from NARAL while congressman.
Day 78: Nominates pro-abortion Yale Law School dean Harold Hongju Koh as the State Department's legal adviser, who believes in the international right to abortion and was former clerk to Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun, who authored the Roe v Wade decision.
Day 85: Department of Homeland Security releases document calling pro-life activists potential domestic terrorist threats.
Day 94: FDA refuses to appeal court ruling ordering over-the-counter sales of the morning-after pill to 17-year-old girls and boys.
While President Obama appears addicted to campaign mode audience adulation and maintains an extremely heavy travel schedule, he has left his day-to-day operations, policy decisions, and speechwriting in the hands of serious abortion industry and activist players.
Furthermore, by personnel and policy announcements to date, the Obama administration has signaled its intention to push his abortion agenda on the world.
This is only the start.
Jill Stanek fought to stop "live-birth abortion" after witnessing one as a registered nurse at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Ill. In 2002, President Bush asked Jill to attend his signing of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. In January 2003, World Magazine named Jill one of the 30 most prominent pro-life leaders of the past 30 years. To learn more, visit Jill's blog, Pro-life Pulse.
There are about 61 million Brits; the British government is buying 90 vaccines.
On May 23, a protest rally will be held at a check point, a few miles past mile marker 75 which is about 75 miles east of Yuma, AZ on Interstate 8.
This is the actual footage from Pastor Anderson’s camcorder as well as from the surveillance cameras at the Border Patrol Checkpoint.
The BCast TV ran a story that has not been covered on lamestream U.S. media.
Queen Sofia of Spain
Prince Constantijn Belgian Prince
Philip Ntavinion Etienne, Belgium
Joseph Akerman, Germany
Friends Alexander, United States (NSA)
Roger Altman, United States
Arapoglou, Greece (National Bank of Greece governor)
Ali Bampatzan, Turkey (Deputy Prime Minister responsible for economy)
Francisco Balsemao bidet, Portugal
Nicholas Bavarez, France
Franco Bernampe, Italy (Telecom Italia)
Xavie Bertran, France
Carl Bildt, Sweden (Secretary)
January Bgiorklount, Norway
Christoph Blocher, Switzerland
Alexander Bompar, France,
Boten Anna, Spain
Henri de Kastios, France
Juan-Luis Themprian, Spain
Clark Edmunds, Canada
Kenneth Clarke, Great Britain (TD Bank Financial Group)
Luc Cohen, Belgium
George David, Greece
Richard Ntiarlav, Great Britain
Mario Dragan, Italy (Italia VANCA d)
Elntroup Anders, Denmark
John Elkan, Italy (Fiat SRA)
Thomas Enders, Germany (Airbus SAS)
Jose Entrekanales, Spain
Isintro phenomena casket, Spain
Naial Fergkiouson, United States (Harvard University)
I assume they mean Nial Ferguson.
Timothy Gaitner, United States (Minister of Finance)
Ntermot convergence, Ireland (AIV Group)
Donald Graham, United States (Washington Post Company)
Victor Chalmperstant, Netherlands (Leiden University)
Ernst hirsh Ballin, Netherlands
Richard Holbrooke, the U.S. (Obama’s special envoy for Afghanistan and Pakistan)
Jaap De Hoop Scheffer, Netherlands (CC NATO)
James Jones, the U.S. (National Security Advisor to the White House)
Vernon Jordan, United States
Robert Keigkan, United States
Girki Katainen, Finland
John profit Britain (Royal Dutch Shell)
Mustafa Kots, Turkey (Group Kots)
Roland GT, Germany
Sami Cohen, Turkey (Journalist)
Henry Kissinger, United States
Marie Zose Ktavis, United States (Iudson Institute)
Neli Kroes, the Netherlands (European Commissioner for Competition)
Odysseas Kyriakopoulos, Greece (Group S & B)
Manuela Fereira mode, Portugal (PSD)
Bernarntino Leon, Spain
Jessica Matthews, United States
Philip Meis Tant (EIB)
Frank MakKena, Canada (TD Bank Financial Group)
John Mikelthgoueit, Great Britain (journalists, The Economist)
Tieri Montmprian de France (Franse Instituut) Tieri Montmprian de France (French Institute)
Mario Monti, Italy (University Louitzi Bokoni)
Angela Miguel Moratinos, Spain (Minister of Foreign Affairs)
Craig dirty, U.S. (Microsoft)
Egkil Miklempast, Norway
Mathias A, Germany
Olive Denis, France (Le Nouvel Observateur)
Frederick Ountea, France (Societe Generale)
Avg Ozntemir, Germany (Green Party)
Tomazo Pantoa-Siopa, Italy
Papalexopoulos Dimitris, Greece (Titan)
Richard Pearl, United States (Αmerican Enterprise Institute)
David Petraous, United States (head of the Central Administration of the U.S. Armed Forces)
Pint Manuel, Minister of Finance of Portugal
Robert Pritsarnt, Canada (Totstar Corporation)
Romano Prodi, Italy (former Italian Prime Minister)
Heather Raisman, Canada (Indigo Vooks & Music Inc.).
Eivint Reitan, Norway
Michael Rintzier, Czech Republic
David Rockefeller, U.S.
Dennis Ross, United States
Ruby Barnet, United States
Alberto Rouith-Gkalarthon, Spain
Susan Sampantzi Ntintzer, Turkey
Ιntira Samarasekera, Canada
Rountol Solten, Austria
Jürgen Stemp, Germany
Pedro Solbes Mira, Spain (Ministry of Finance)
Sampatzi Saraz, Turkey (banker)
Sanata Seketa, Canada (University of Canada)
Samer Lawrence, United States
Peter Sutherland, Ireland
Martin Taylor, UK
Peter Thiel, USA
Agan Ourgkout, Turkey
Eye Vanchanen, Finland, (Prime Minister)
Daniel Vazela, Switzerland,
Jeroen van der Veer, Netherlands
Guy Verhofstadt, Belgium (ex-Prime Minister)
Paul Volker, the U.S.
Jacob Valenmpergk, Sweden
Marcus Valenmpergk, Sweden
Nout Wellink, the Netherlands
Viser Hans, Netherlands
Martin Wolf, Great Britain (Financial Times Journalist)
James Goulfenson, United States (the former World Bank President)
Paul Goulfovits, United States
Farint Zakaria, United States (Analyst Journalist, Newsweek)
Robert Zoellick, United States (President World Bank)
Dora Bakoyannis, Greece (Minister of Foreign Affairs)
Anna Diamantopoulou, Greece (PASOK MP)
Papathanasiou, Greece (Minister of Finance)
Alogoskoufis, Greece (former Minister)
David, Greece (businessman, president of Coca-Cola 3E)
Sunday, May 17, 2009
"The G20 was a very significant coming of economic age in an international forum for China. If you looked around the 20 people sitting at the table … what was striking was that when China spoke everybody listened,"according to David Miliband, the British foreign secretary.
Before this gets scrubbed as well Jill Stanek documented the road to Notre Dame. I had no idea that there were two miles of protests at Notre Dame University today; CNN and the other lamestream media missed this story entirely.
The clip available from the BBC showed the students applauding the protester at ND.
I also saw no reference to the pro-life references at Notre Dame while Obamabow spoke.
Former Illinois U.S. Senate candidate Alan Keyes and 21 other protesters were arrested this morning when they refused to leave the Notre Dame campus during a protest of President Obama's upcoming commencement address there, authorities said.
Keyes and the others were arrested on trespassing charges when they refused to leave campus, a university spokesman said. All 22 were being held in the St. Joseph County Jail on misdemeanor criminal trespass charges, in lieu of $250 bond each, said St. Joseph County Sheriff's Sgt. Bill Redman.
Keyes was among a group of 26 protesters, some of them pushing baby carriages with dolls covered in fake blood, who entered the campus and were greeted by Notre Dame police, said university spokesman Dennis Brown. The protesters had "publicized their intentions in advance," and were handed notices advising them that university policy bans protests unless they are organized by student groups and approved in advance, Brown said.
University policy is to arrest anyone who refuses to leave campus after being notified of the policy, and Keyes and other protesters who stayed were arrested about 12:15 p.m. Eastern Time, he said. "We've got a long established policy that only members of the university community can organize or lead a protest, and they have to be approved by our office of student affairs," Brown said. The first protester was booked on a trespassing charge at the St. Joseph County Jail at 1:14 p.m., Redman said. The protesters were a mix of local residents and others from out of state, he said.
Those arrested would appear in St. Joseph County Court next Monday if they fail to make bond, he said. Notre Dame announced earlier this spring that Obama would be the commencement speaker at its May 17 graduation ceremony. Since then, Notre Dame, a Catholic university, has become the target of protests by groups who say Obama's stance on abortion should disqualify him from speaking at a Catholic institution. Activists including Randall Terry, founder of the anti-abortion rights group Operation Rescue, who was arrested at the campus last Friday, have begun targeting the school for protests in recent weeks. A student group, Notre Dame Response, has organized its own protests regarding Obama's visit.
I also had to keep looking but the same priest, Reverend Norman Weslin, was arrested a second time.
• $3.6 billion, matching the request, to expand and improve capabilities of the Afghan security forces
• $400 million, as requested, to build the counterinsurgency capabilities of the Pakistani security forces
• Afghanistan: $1.52 billion, $86 million above the request
• West Bank and Gaza: $665 million in bilateral economic, humanitarian, and security assistance for the West Bank and Gaza
• Jordan: $250 million, $250 million above the request, including $100 million for economic and $150 million for security assistance
• Egypt: $360 million, $310 million above the request, including $50 million for economic assistance, $50 million for border security, and $260 million for security assistance
• Pakistan: $1.9 billion, $591 million above the request
• Iraq: $968 million, $336 million above the request
• Oversight: $20 million, $13 million above the request, to expand oversight capacity of the State Department, USAID, and the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan to review programs in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq
• Israel: $555 million of the $2.8 billion 2010 request for security assistance, $555 million above the supplemental request. (Note: that means Obama’s original request did not include any money for Israel in 2009)
• Lebanon: $74 million
• International Food Assistance: $500 million, $200 million above the request, for PL 480 international food assistance to alleviate suffering during the global economic crisis
• Refugee Assistance: $343 million, $50 million above the request, …including humanitarian assistance for Gaza. Funding for the UN Relief and Works Agency programs in the West Bank and Gaza is limited to $119 million (Note: Gaza = Hamas)
• Disaster Assistance: $200 million to avert famines and provide life-saving assistance during natural disasters and for internally displaced people around the world, including Somalia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, the Middle East and South Asia
• Peacekeeping: $837 million for United Nations peacekeeping operations, including an expanded mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and a new mission in Chad and the Central African Republic
• HIV/AIDS: $100 million, $100 million above the request, for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria to address a funding shortfall for grants in key countries such as Haiti, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Afghanistan. (Note: That means Obama’s original request didn’t include any money for AIDs)
• Africa: $151 million, $18 million above the request, for economic and security assistance for Kenya, Somalia, Southern Sudan, and Zimbabwe
• Mexico: $470 million, $404 million above the request, to address growing violence along the United States-Mexico border by supporting the Government of Mexico’s war against organized crime and drug-trafficking
• Georgia: $242 million to fulfill the United States commitment to the people of Georgia
• Global Financial Crisis: $300 million, $148 million below the request, to address the global financial crisis in developing countries
• Nuclear Non-Proliferation: $55 million, $34.5 million below the request, for the National Nuclear Security Administration to safeguard nuclear material in Russia and other sites world-wide
• Department of Justice: $17 million, matching the request, for counter-terrorism activities and to provide training and assistance for the Iraqi criminal justice system
Saturday, May 16, 2009
American Independent Party presidential candidate Dr. Alan Keyes and five others were arrested Friday and held overnight with no bond: a change in procedure for their second arrests. They had their bonds set Saturday at $1,000 by St. Joseph Superior Judge Jerome Frese. A number of students have protested the appearance by the anti-Catholic politician.
Th Reverend Norman Weslin, and 80 year old Roman Catholic priest, was arrested at Notre Dame University. He was expressing his Constitutional right to free speech in objecting to abortion.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Michelle had her photo op at Miriam's Kitchen, a soup kitchen for homeless poor people in DC. She posed for a picture. I wonder though about two questions the lamestream media did not ask. If this unidentified meal recipient is too poor to buy his own food, how does he afford a Blackberry. And if he is homeless, where do they send the cell phone bills?
Thursday, May 14, 2009
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
The Bush Admin and Senator McCain warned repeatedly about Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac and what thus became the 2008 financial crisis -- starting in 2002 (and actually even earlier -- in the Clinton and Carter White Houses. Democrats resisted and kept to their party line, extending loans to people who couldn't afford them.
The video is routed through Canada so it may prevent Google/YouTube from removing it for a while. Feel free to spread it around before YouTube nabs it.
Historical precedents for Obama's Forward slogan.
In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C. Julius Caesar was stabbed (23 ti...
Six-Day War The original Mandate for Palestine, agreed to unanimously by the League of Nations in 1920, designated 124,466 sq. km....
Video, article, and additional background are available. How the Iron Dome Works Israel deploys 'Iron Dome' anti-rocket system.
Handout photo shows a colorful billboard in Grand Junction, Colorado depicting US President Barack Obama as a suicide bomber, a gangster, a ...
The following is an email written by a lieutenant colonel at Fort Campbell in Kentucky — advising three dozen subordinates to be on the look...
"Diverse reviewers have repeatedly documented gross pro-Islamic, anti-Christian distortions in social studies texts."
Reading since summer 2006 (some of the classics are re-reads): including magazine subscriptions
- Abbot, Edwin A., Flatland;
- Accelerate: Technology Driving Business Performance;
- ACM Queue: Architecting Tomorrow's Computing;
- Adkins, Lesley and Roy A. Adkins, Handbook to Life in Ancient Rome;
- Ali, Ayaan Hirsi, Nomad: From Islam to America: A Personal Journey Through the Clash of Civilizations;
- Ali, Tariq, The Clash of Fundamentalisms: Crusades, Jihads, and Modernity;
- Allawi, Ali A., The Crisis of Islamic Civilization;
- Alperovitz, Gar, The Decision To Use the Atomic Bomb;
- American School & University: Shaping Facilities & Business Decisions;
- Angelich, Jane, What's a Mother (in-Law) to Do?: 5 Essential Steps to Building a Loving Relationship with Your Son's New Wife;
- Arad, Yitzchak, In the Shadow of the Red Banner: Soviet Jews in the War Against Nazi Germany;
- Aristotle, Athenian Constitution. Eudemian Ethics. Virtues and Vices. (Loeb Classical Library No. 285);
- Aristotle, Metaphysics: Books X-XIV, Oeconomica, Magna Moralia (The Loeb classical library);
- Armstrong, Karen, A History of God;
- Arrian: Anabasis of Alexander, Books I-IV (Loeb Classical Library No. 236);
- Atkinson, Rick, The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945 (Liberation Trilogy);
- Auletta, Ken, Googled: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Austen, Jane, Pride and Prejudice;
- Bacevich, Andrew, The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism;
- Baker, James A. III, and Lee H. Hamilton, The Iraq Study Group Report: The Way Forward - A New Approach;
- Barber, Benjamin R., Jihad vs. McWorld: Terrorism's Challenge to Democracy;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., Blueprint for Action: A Future Worth Creating;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-First Century;
- Barron, Robert, Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith;
- Baseline: Where Leadership Meets Technology;
- Baur, Michael, Bauer, Stephen, eds., The Beatles and Philosophy;
- Beard, Charles Austin, An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States (Sony Reader);
- Benjamin, Daniel & Steven Simon, The Age of Sacred Terror: Radical Islam's War Against America;
- Bergen, Peter, The Osama bin Laden I Know: An Oral History of al Qaeda's Leader;
- Berman, Paul, Terror and Liberalism;
- Berman, Paul, The Flight of the Intellectuals: The Controversy Over Islamism and the Press;
- Better Software: The Print Companion to StickyMinds.com;
- Bleyer, Kevin, Me the People: One Man's Selfless Quest to Rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America;
- Boardman, Griffin, and Murray, The Oxford Illustrated History of the Roman World;
- Bracken, Paul, The Second Nuclear Age: Strategy, Danger, and the New Power Politics;
- Bradley, James, with Ron Powers, Flags of Our Fathers;
- Bronte, Charlotte, Jane Eyre;
- Bronte, Emily, Wuthering Heights;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 10 1974-1984: The Marshall Cavendish Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 8 The Marshall Cavendish Illustrated Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Nathan J., When Victory Is Not an Option: Islamist Movements in Arab Politics;
- Bryce, Robert, Gusher of Lies: The Dangerous Delusions of "Energy Independence";
- Bush, George W., Decision Points;
- Bzdek, Vincent, The Kennedy Legacy: Jack, Bobby and Ted and a Family Dream Fulfilled;
- Cahill, Thomas, Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea: Why the Greeks Matter;
- Campus Facility Maintenance: Promoting a Healthy & Productive Learning Environment;
- Campus Technology: Empowering the World of Higher Education;
- Certification: Tools and Techniques for the IT Professional;
- Channel Advisor: Business Insights for Solution Providers;
- Chariton, Callirhoe (Loeb Classical Library);
- Chief Learning Officer: Solutions for Enterprise Productivity;
- Christ, Karl, The Romans: An Introduction to Their History and Civilization;
- Cicero, De Senectute;
- Cicero, The Republic, The Laws;
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 1 (Loeb Classical Library);
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 2 (Loeb Classical Library);
- CIO Decisions: Aligning I.T. and Business in the MidMarket Enterprise;
- CIO Insight: Best Practices for IT Business Leaders;
- CIO: Business Technology Leadership;
- Clay, Lucius Du Bignon, Decision in Germany;
- Cohen, William S., Dragon Fire;
- Colacello, Bob, Ronnie and Nancy: Their Path to the White House, 1911 to 1980;
- Coll, Steve, The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century;
- Collins, Francis S., The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief ;
- Colorni, Angelo, Israel for Beginners: A Field Guide for Encountering the Israelis in Their Natural Habitat;
- Compliance & Technology;
- Computerworld: The Voice of IT Management;
- Connolly, Peter & Hazel Dodge, The Ancient City: Life in Classical Athens & Rome;
- Conti, Greg, Googling Security: How Much Does Google Know About You?;
- Converge: Strategy and Leadership for Technology in Education;
- Cowan, Ross, Roman Legionary 58 BC - AD 69;
- Cowell, F. R., Life in Ancient Rome;
- Creel, Richard, Religion and Doubt: Toward a Faith of Your Own;
- Cross, Robin, General Editor, The Encyclopedia of Warfare: The Changing Nature of Warfare from Prehistory to Modern-day Armed Conflicts;
- CSO: The Resource for Security Executives:
- Cummins, Joseph, History's Greatest Wars: The Epic Conflicts that Shaped the Modern World;
- D'Amato, Raffaele, Imperial Roman Naval Forces 31 BC-AD 500;
- Dallek, Robert, An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy 1917-1963;
- Daly, Dennis, Sophocles' Ajax;
- Dando-Collins, Stephen, Caesar's Legion: The Epic Saga of Julius Caesar's Elite Tenth Legion and the Armies of Rome;
- Darwish, Nonie, Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror;
- Davis Hanson, Victor, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Blind Watchmaker;
- Dawkins, Richard, The God Delusion;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Selfish Gene;
- de Blij, Harm, Why Geography Matters: Three Challenges Facing America, Climate Change, The Rise of China, and Global Terrorism;
- Defense Systems: Information Technology and Net-Centric Warfare;
- Defense Systems: Strategic Intelligence for Info Centric Operations;
- Defense Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Military and Aerospace;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Consciousness Explained;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Darwin's Dangerous Idea;
- Devries, Kelly, et. al., Battles of the Ancient World 1285 BC - AD 451 : From Kadesh to Catalaunian Field;
- Dickens, Charles, Great Expectations;
- Digital Communities: Building Twenty-First Century Communities;
- Doctorow, E.L., Homer & Langley;
- Dodds, E. R., The Greeks and the Irrational;
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The House of the Dead (Google Books, Sony e-Reader);
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The Idiot;
- Douglass, Elisha P., Rebels and Democrats: The Struggle for Equal Political Rights and Majority Role During the American Revolution;
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan, The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Valley of Fear;
- Dr. Dobb's Journal: The World of Software Development;
- Drug Discovery News: Discovery/Development/Diagnostics/Delivery;
- DT: Defense Technology International;
- Dunbar, Richard, Alcatraz;
- Education Channel Partner: News, Trends, and Analysis for K-20 Sales Professionals;
- Edwards, Aton, Preparedness Now!;
- EGM: Electronic Gaming Monthly, the No. 1 Videogame Magazine;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Lost Christianities: The Battles for Scriptures and the Faiths We Never Knew;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why;
- Electronic Engineering Times: The Industry Newsweekly for the Creators of Technology;
- Ellis, Joseph J., American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson;
- Ellis, Joseph J., His Excellency: George Washington;
- Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Emerson, Steven, American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us;
- Erlewine, Robert, Monotheism and Tolerance: Recovering a Religion of Reason (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion);
- ESD: Embedded Systems Design;
- Everitt, Anthony, Augustus: The Life of Rome's First Emperor;
- Everitt, Anthony, Cicero: The Life and Times of Rome's Greatest Politician;
- eWeek: The Enterprise Newsweekly;
- Federal Computer Week: Powering the Business of Government;
- Ferguson, Niall, Civilization: The West and the Rest;
- Ferguson, Niall, Empire: The Rise and Demise of the British World Order and the Lessons for Global Power;
- Ferguson, Niall, The Cash Nexus: Money and Power in the Modern World, 1700-2000;
- Ferguson, Niall, The War of the World: Twentieth-Century Conflict and the Decline of the West;
- Feuerbach, Ludwig, The Essence of Christianity (Sony eReader);
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Principate 27 BC-AD 117;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Punic Wars 264-146 BC;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army: the Civil Wars 88-31 BC;
- Finkel, Caroline, Osman's Dream: The History of the Ottoman Empire;
- Fisk, Robert, The Great War For Civilization: The Conquest of the Middle East;
- Forstchen, William R., One Second After;
- Fox, Robin Lane, The Classical World: An Epic History from Homer to Hadrian;
- Frazer, James George, The Golden Bough (Volume 3): A Study in Magic and Religion (Sony eReader);
- Freeh, Louis J., My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Freeman, Charles, The Greek Achievement: The Foundations of the Western World;
- Friedman, Thomas L. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century Further Updated and Expanded/Release 3.0;
- Friedman, Thomas L., The Lexus and the Olive Tree: Understanding Globalization;
- Frontinus: Stratagems. Aqueducts of Rome. (Loeb Classical Library No. 174);
- Fuller Focus: Fuller Theological Seminary;
- Fuller, Graham E., A World Without Islam;
- Gaubatz, P. David and Paul Sperry, Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America;
- Ghattas, Kim, The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power;
- Gibson, William, Neuromancer;
- Gilmour, Michael J., Gods and Guitars: Seeking the Sacred in Post-1960s Popular Music;
- Global Services: Strategies for Sourcing People, Processes, and Technologies;
- Glucklich, Ariel, Dying for Heaven: Holy Pleasure and Suicide Bombers-Why the Best Qualities of Religion Are Also It's Most Dangerous;
- Goldberg, Jonah, Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning;
- Goldin, Shmuel, Unlocking the Torah Text Vayikra (Leviticus);
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, Caesar: Life of a Colossus;
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, How Rome Fell: Death of a Superpower;
- Goodman, Lenn E., Creation and Evolution;
- Goodwin, Doris Kearns, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln;
- Gopp, Amy, et.al., Split Ticket: Independent Faith in a Time of Partisan Politics (WTF: Where's the Faith?);
- Gordon, Michael R., and Bernard E. Trainor, Cobra II: The Inside Story of the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq;
- Government Health IT: The Magazine of Public/private Health Care Convergence;
- Government Technology's Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Government Technology: Solutions for State and Local Government in the Information Age;
- Grant , Michael, The Climax of Rome: The Final Achievements of the Ancient World, AD 161 - 337;
- Grant, Michael, The Classical Greeks;
- Grumberg, Orna, and Helmut Veith, 25 Years of Model Checking: History, Achievements, Perspectives;
- Halberstam, David, War in a Time of Peace: Bush, Clinton, and the Generals;
- Hammer, Reuven, Entering Torah Prefaces to the Weekly Torah Portion;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, An Autumn of War: What America Learned from September 11 and the War on Terrorism;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Between War and Peace: Lessons from Afghanistan to Iraq;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Carnage and Culture: Landmark Battles in the Rise of Western Power;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, How The Obama Administration Threatens Our National Security (Encounter Broadsides);
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Ripples of Battle: How Wars of the Past Still Determine How We Fight, How We Live, and How We Think;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The End of Sparta: A Novel;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The Soul of Battle: From Ancient Times to the Present Day, How Three Great Liberators Vanquished Tyranny;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Wars of the Ancient Greeks;
- Harnack, Adolf Von, History of Dogma, Volume 3 (Sony Reader);
- Harris, Alex, Reputation At Risk: Reputation Report;
- Harris, Sam, Letter to a Christian Nation;
- Harris, Sam, The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason;
- Hayek, F. A., The Road to Serfdom;
- Heilbroner, Robert L., and Lester Thurow, Economics Explained: Everything You Need to Know About How the Economy Works and Where It's Going;
- Hempel, Sandra, The Strange Case of The Broad Street Pump: John Snow and the Mystery of Cholera;
- Hinnells, John R., A Handbook of Ancient Religions;
- Hitchens, Christopher, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything;
- Hogg, Ian V., The Encyclopedia of Weaponry: The Development of Weaponry from Prehistory to 21st Century Warfare;
- Hugo, Victor, The Hunchback of Notre Dame;
- Humphrey, Caroline & Vitebsky, Piers, Sacred Architecture;
- Huntington, Samuel P., The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order;
- Info World: Information Technology News, Computer Networking & Security;
- Information Week: Business Innovation Powered by Technology:
- Infostor: The Leading Source for Enterprise Storage Professionals;
- Infrastructure Insite: Bringing IT Together;
- Insurance Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Integrated Solutions: For Enterprise Content Management;
- Intel Premier IT: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Irwin, Robert, Dangerous Knowledge: Orientalism and Its Discontents;
- Jeffrey, Grant R., The Global-Warming Deception: How a Secret Elite Plans to Bankrupt America and Steal Your Freedom;
- Jewkes, Yvonne, and Majid Yar, Handbook of Internet Crime;
- Johnson, Chalmers, Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire;
- Journal, The: Transforming Education Through Technology;
- Judd, Denis, The Lion and the Tiger: The Rise and Fall of the British Raj, 1600-1947;
- Kagan, Donald, The Peloponnesian War;
- Kansas, Dave, The Wall Street Journal Guide to the End of Wall Street as We Know It: What You Need to Know About the Greatest Financial Crisis of Our Time--and How to Survive It;
- Karsh, Efraim, Islamic Imperialism: A History;
- Kasser, Rodolphe, The Gospel of Judas;
- Katz, Solomon, The Decline of Rome and the Rise of Medieval Europe: (The Development of Western Civilization);
- Keegan, John, Intelligence in War: The Value--and Limitations--of What the Military Can Learn About the Enemy;
- Kenis, Leo, et. al., The Transformation of the Christian Churches in Western Europe 1945-2000 (Kadoc Studies on Religion, Culture and Society 6);
- Kepel, Gilles, Jihad: The Trail of Political Islam;
- Kiplinger's: Personal Finance;
- Klein, Naomi, The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism;
- KM World: Content, Document, and Knowledge Management;
- Koestler, Arthur, Darkness at Noon: A Novel;
- Kostova, Elizabeth, The Historian;
- Kuttner, Robert, The Squandering of America: How the Failure of Our Politics Undermines Our Prosperity;
- Lake, Kirsopp, The Text of the New Testament, Sony Reader;
- Laur, Timothy M., Encyclopedia of Modern US Military Weapons ;
- Leffler, Melvyn P., and Jeffrey W. Legro, To Lead the World: American Strategy After the Bush Doctrine;
- Lendon, J. E., Soldiers and Ghosts: A History of Battle in Classical Antiquity;
- Lenin, V. I., Imperialism the Highest Stage of Capitalism;
- Lennon, John J., There is Absolutely No Reason to Pay Too Much for College!;
- Lewis, Bernard, The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror;
- Lewis, Bernard, What Went Wrong?: The Clash Between Islam and Modernity in the Middle East;
- Lifton, Robert J., Greg Mitchell, Hiroshima in America;
- Limberis, Vasiliki M., Architects of Piety: The Cappadocian Fathers and the Cult of the Martyrs;
- Lipsett, B. Diane, Desiring Conversion: Hermas, Thecla, Aseneth;
- Livingston, Jessica, Founders At Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days;
- Livy, Rome and the Mediterranean: Books XXXI-XLV of the History of Rome from its Foundation (Penguin Classics);
- Louis J., Freeh, My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Mackay, Christopher S., Ancient Rome: A Military and Political History;
- Majno, Guido, The Healing Hand: Man and Wound in the Ancient World;
- Marcus, Greil,Invisible Republic: Bob Dylan's Basement Tapes;
- Marshall-Cornwall, James, Napoleon as Military Commander;
- Maughm, W. Somerset, Of Human Bondage;
- McCluskey, Neal P., Feds in the Classroom: How Big Government Corrupts, Cripples, and Compromises American Education;
- McCullough, David, 1776;
- McCullough, David, John Adams;
- McCullough, David, Mornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family, a Vanished Way of Life and the Unique Child Who Became Theodore Roosevelt;
- McLynn, Frank, Marcus Aurelius: A Life;
- McManus, John, Deadly Brotherhood, The: The American Combat Soldier in World War II ;
- McMaster, H. R., Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam;
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 1: Origins and Destinies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 2: Persons and Groups (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 3: Religions and Controversies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- Meacham, Jon, American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House;
- Mearsheimer, John J., and Stephen M. Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy;
- Meier, Christian, Caesar: A Biography;
- Menzies, Gaven, 1421: The Year China Discovered America;
- Metaxas, Eric, Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy;
- Michael, Katina and M.G. Michael, Innovative Automatic Identification and Location-Based Services: From Barcodes to Chip Implants;
- Migliore, Daniel L., Faith Seeking Understanding: An Introduction to Christian Theology;
- Military & Aerospace Electronics: The Magazine of Transformation in Electronic and Optical Technology;
- Millard, Candice, Theodore Roosevelt's Darkest Journey: The River of Doubt;
- Mommsen, Theodor, The History of the Roman Republic, Sony Reader;
- Muller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop: Volume III: Essays On Language And Literature;
- Murray, Janet, H., Hamlet On the Holodeck: The Future of Narrative in Cyberspace;
- Murray, Williamson, War in the Air 1914-45;
- Müller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop;
- Nader, Ralph, Crashing the Party: Taking on the Corporate Government in an Age of Surrender;
- Nagl, John A., Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife: Counterinsurgency Lessons from Malaya and Vietnam;
- Napoleoni, Loretta, Terrorism and the Economy: How the War on Terror is Bankrupting the World;
- Nature: The International Weekly Journal of Science;
- Negus, Christopher, Fedora 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- Network Computing: For IT by IT:
- Network World: The Leader in Network Knowledge;
- Network-centric Security: Where Physical Security & IT Worlds Converge;
- Newman, Paul B., Travel and Trade in the Middle Ages;
- Nietzsche, Friedrich Wilhelm, The Nietzsche-Wagner Correspondence;
- Nixon, Ed, The Nixons: A Family Portrait;
- O'Brien, Johnny, Day of the Assassins: A Jack Christie Novel;
- O'Donnell, James J., Augustine: A New Biography;
- OH & S: Occupational Health & Safety
- Okakura, Kakuzo, The Book of Tea;
- Optimize: Business Strategy & Execution for CIOs;
- Ostler, Nicholas, Ad Infinitum: A Biography of Latin;
- Parry, Jay A., The Real George Washington (American Classic Series);
- Paton, W.R., The Greek Anthology, Volume V, Loeb Classical Library, No. 86;
- Pausanius, Guide to Greece 1: Central Greece;
- Perrett, Bryan, Cassell Military Classics: Iron Fist: Classic Armoured Warfare;
- Perrottet, Tony, The Naked Olympics: The True Story of the Olympic Games;
- Peters, Ralph, New Glory: Expanding America's Global Supremacy;
- Phillips, Kevin, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush;
- Pick, Bernhard; Paralipomena; Remains of Gospels and Sayings of Christ (Sony Reader);
- Pimlott, John, The Elite: The Special Forces of the World Volume 1;
- Pitre, Brant, Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist: Unlocking the Secrets of the Last Supper;
- Plutarch's Lives, X: Agis and Cleomenes. Tiberius and Gaius Gracchus. Philopoemen and Flamininus (Loeb Classical Library®);
- Podhoretz, Norman, World War IV: The Long Struggle Against Islamofascism;
- Posner, Gerald, Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK;
- Potter, Wendell, Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out on How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care and Deceiving Americans;
- Pouesi, Daniel, Akua;
- Premier IT Magazine: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Price, Monroe E. & Daniel Dayan, eds., Owning the Olympics: Narratives of the New China;
- Profit: The Executive's Guide to Oracle Applications;
- Public CIO: Technology Leadership in the Public Sector;
- Putnam, Robert D., Bowling Alone : The Collapse and Revival of American Community;
- Quintus of Smyrna, The Fall of Troy;
- Rawles, James Wesley, Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse;
- Red Herring: The Business of Technology;
- Redmond Channel Partner: Driving Success in the Microsoft Partner Community;
- Redmond Magazine: The Independent Voice of the Microsoft IT Community;
- Renan, Ernest, The life of Jesus (Sony eReader);
- Richler, Mordecai (editor), Writers on World War II: An Anthology;
- Roberts, Ian, The Energy Glut: Climate Change and the Politics of Fatness in an Overheating World;
- Rocca, Samuel, The Army of Herod the Great;
- Rodgers, Nigel, A Military History of Ancient Greece: An Authoritative Account of the Politics, Armies and Wars During the Golden Age of Ancient Greece, shown in over 200 color photographs, diagrams, maps and plans;
- Rodoreda, Merce, Death in Spring: A Novel;
- Romerstein, Herbert and Breindel, Eric,The Venona Secrets, Exposing Soviet Espionage and America's Traitors;
- Ross, Dennis, Statecraft: And How to Restore America's Standing in the World;
- Roth, Jonathan P., Roman Warfare (Cambridge Introduction to Roman Civilization);
- SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;
- Scahill, Jeremy, Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army [Revised and Updated];
- Schama, Simon, A History of Britain, At the Edge of the World 3500 B.C. - 1603 A.D.;
- Scheuer, Michael, Imperial Hubris: Why the West Is Losing the War On Terror;
- Scheuer, Michael, Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq;
- Scheuer, Michael, Osama Bin Laden;
- Scheuer, Michael, Through Our Enemies Eyes: Osama Bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America;
- Scholastic Instructor
- Scholastic Parent & Child: The Joy of Family Living and Learning;
- Schopenhauer, Arthur, The World As Will And Idea (Sony eReader);
- Schug-Wille, Art of the Byzantine World;
- Schulze, Hagen, Germany: A New History;
- Schweizer, Peter, Architects of Ruin: How Big Government Liberals Wrecked the Global Economy---and How They Will Do It Again If No One Stops Them;
- Scott, Sir Walter, Ivanhoe;
- Seagren, Eric, Secure Your Network for Free: Using Nmap, Wireshark, Snort, Nessus, and MRTG;
- Security Technology & Design: The Security Executive's Resource for Systems Integration and Convergence;
- Seibel, Peter, Coders at Work;
- Sekunda N., & S. Northwood, Early Roman Armies;
- Seneca: Naturales Quaestiones, Books II (Loeb Classical Library No. 450);
- Sewall, Sarah, The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual;
- Sheppard, Ruth, Alexander the Great at War: His Army - His Battles - His Enemies;
- Shinder, Jason, ed., The Poem That Changed America: "Howl" Fifty Years Later;
- Sidebottom, Harry, Ancient Warfare: A Very Short Introduction;
- Sides, Hampton, Blood and Thunder: The Epic Story of Kit Carson and the Conquest of the American West;
- Simkins, Michael, The Roman Army from Caesar to Trajan;
- Sinchak, Steve, Hacking Windows Vista;
- Smith, RJ, The One: The Life and Music of James Brown;
- Software Development Times: The Industry Newspaper for Software Development Managers;
- Software Test Performance;
- Solomon, Norman, War Made Easy: How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death;
- Song, Lolan, Innovation Together: Microsoft Research Asia Academic Research Collaboration;
- Sophocles, The Three Theban Plays, tr. Robert Fagles;
- Sound & Vision: The Consumer Electronics Authority;
- Southern, Pat, The Roman Army: A Social and Institutional History;
- Sri, Edward, A Biblical Walk Through the Mass: Understanding What We Say and Do In The Liturgy;
- Sri, Edward, Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights from John Paul II's Love and Responsibility;
- Stair, John Bettridge, Old Samoa; Or, Flotsam and Jetsam From the Pacific Ocean;
- Starr, Chester G., The Roman Empire, 27 B.C.-A.D. 476: A Study in Survival;
- Starr, John Bryan, Understanding China: A Guide to China's Economy, History, and Political Culture;
- Stauffer, John, Giants: The Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln;
- Steyn, Mark, America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Herodotus: The Histories;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Thucydides: A Comprehensive Guide to the Peloponnesian War;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Xenophon's Hellenika;
- Strategy + Business;
- Streete, Gail, Redeemed Bodies: Women Martyrs in Early Christianity;
- Sullivan, James, The Hardest Working Man: How James Brown Saved the Soul of America;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (1) 100 BC-AD 200;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (2) AD 200-400;
- Suskind, Ron, The One Percent Doctrine: Deep Inside America's Pursuit of Its Enemies Since 9/11:
- Swanston, Malcolm, Mapping History Battles and Campaigns;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swift, Jonathan, Gulliver's Travels;
- Syme, Ronald, The Roman Revolution;
- Talley, Colin L., A History of Multiple Sclerosis;
- Tawil, Camille, Brothers In Arms: The Story of al-Qa'ida and the Arab Jihadists;
- Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Design & Manufacturing;
- Tech Net: The Microsoft Journal for IT Professionals;
- Tech Partner: Gain a Competitive Edge Through Solutions Providers;
- Technology & Learning: Ideas and Tools for Ed Tech Leaders;
- Tenet, George, At the Center of the Storm: The CIA During America's Time of Crisis;
- Thackeray, W. M., Vanity Fair;
- Thompson, Derrick & William Martin, Have Guitars ... Will Travel: A Journey Through the Beat Music Scene in Northampton 1957-66;
- Tolstoy, Leo, Anna Karenina;
- Trento, Joseph J., The Secret History of the CIA;
- Twain, Mark, The Gilded Age: a Tale of Today;
- Ungar, Craig, House of Bush House of Saud;
- Unterberger, Richie, The Unreleased Beatles Music & Film;
- VAR Business: Strategic Insight for Technology Integrators:
- Virgil, The Aeneid
- Virtualization Review: Powering the New IT Generation;
- Visual Studio: Enterprise Solutions for .Net Development;
- VON Magazine: Voice, Video & Vision;
- Wall Street Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Wallace, Robert, Spycraft: The Secret History of the CIA's Spytechs, from Communism to al-Qaeda;
- Wang, Wallace, Steal This Computer Book 4.0: What They Won’t Tell You About the Internet;
- Ward-Perkins, The Fall of Rome and the End of Civilization;
- Warren, Robert Penn, All the King's Men;
- Wasik, John F., Cul-de-Sac Syndrome: Turning Around the Unsustainable American Dream;
- Weber, Karl, Editor, Lincoln: A President for the Ages;
- Website Magazine: The Magazine for Website Success;
- Weiner, Tim, Enemies: A History of the FBI;
- Weiner, Tim, Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA;
- West, Bing, The Strongest Tribe: War, Politics, and the Endgame in Iraq;
- Wharton, Edith, The Age of Innocence;
- Wilcox, Peter, Rome's Enemies (1) Germanics and Dacians;
- Wise, Terence, Armies of the Carthaginian Wars 265 - 146 BC;
- Wissner-Gross, What Colleges Don't Tell You (And Other Parents Don't Want You To Know) 272 Secrets For Getting Your Kid Into the Top Schools;
- Wissner-Gross, What High Schools Don't Tell You;
- Wolf, Naomi, Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries;
- Wolf, Naomi, The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot;
- Woodward, Bob, Plan of Attack;
- Woodward, Bob, The Agenda: Inside the Clinton White House;
- Wright, Lawrence, The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11;
- Wright-Porto, Heather, Beginning Google Blogger;
- Xenophon, The Anabasis of Cyrus;
- Yergin, Daniel, The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, & Power;
Handy Tools, Links, etc.
Online Armor lets you view your firewall status.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Blog Smith Headline Animator
- ► 2013 (1266)
- ► 2012 (2427)
- ► 2011 (1976)
- ► 2010 (2168)
- Stimulus Fiasco Funds Summer Teen Jobs
- Speech by Stewart Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers
- Goddess of Democracy Inspires Chinese Students 20 ...
- Obamavilles and New Homes Destroyed
- Room 641A Technician Blows the Whistle on Big Brot...
- Health Warning From Our Neighbors From the North
- World's Biggest Polluter and Rich Nations Go Free:...
- Should Disabled Marines Be Discriminated Against i...
- Sotomayer and the Tyranny of Race by Dr. Alan Keye...
- Flush It Certificate of Live Birth Toilet Paper
- Another Forged Birth Certificate to be Released So...
- "Every aspect of our lives must be subjected to an...
- How to Discourage Voting Participation: Go Electri...
- Oklahoma Police Assault a Paramedic
- Obamabow Kills a Successful Dealer's American Drea...
- John D. Hemenway, Esq. Letter Sent to Rupert Murdo...
- Sotomayor vs. an Originalist
- Exploding debt threatens America by John Taylor
- Obamabow Back To Saudis for Further Orders
- The American Way: Cities Self Reliance
- Igor's Long Form Birth Certificate Forgery
- "Minority Report," by Tom Cruise Becomes Real: Rac...
- Update on Grand Juries
- Indian Intelligence Officer Offers an Assessment
- U.S. National Debt in $100 Bills Ilustrated Using ...
- Ahmadinejad Challenges to a Debate
- Iran Flexes Muscles: Unprecedented Move 6 Warships...
- Senator Jim Demint
- Campus Christian Evangelists Lose 1st Amendment Ri...
- Obamabow Admits Confirmation Issue
- Campaign for Liberty Worker Detained
- America’s Nightmare: The Obama Dystopia, Andrew Hu...
- "We are out of money."
- Explosion in Gun Sales: First Three Months of 2009...
- Steele: "Not vetted." Now It Dawns on Him?
- Lakota Sioux Declare Five-State Region Free and In...
- BBC Reports on Obamabow's Surge in Afghanistan
- Obamabow Losing NATO Allies
- March 14, 2007 Historians unearth Obama’s Irish ro...
- Anderson Cooper Interrupts, Misunderstands the Sch...
- Kill the Fed
- Revolution by Herbert E. Meyer
- Obamabow Bow Certificate
- Pelosi Transparency
- Venezuela police raid opposition broadcaster
- Obamabow Makes Kindergarteners Cry
- The Office of the Teleprompter Failed Again
- No "reason why sharia law would not be applied to ...
- The Eve of the American Reawakening, by U.S. Repre...
- Largest Takedown in Gang History: Hispanics v. Bla...
- China Demands U.S. Kneel for Global Warming
- Obamabow Backs Job Plan that Loses Jobs for Americ...
- Religion of Peace Adherents Torture, Blow Up Hosta...
- Open Letter from Thomas Paine
- Obamabow Gives Sensitive Nuclear Technology to Mus...
- 1st Certificate Sign Up
- Muslims Not on Terrorist Lists Arrested in Plot to...
- Scheuer on Interrogations
- Notre "Shame" Academics
- Count Dracula
- Daniel Hannan on Sean Hannity
- Bachmann v. Barney: On ACORN
- Rise of Swine Flu
- Letter from a Dodge Dealer
- Obama administration trying to make unequal things...
- Where's the Long Form Birth Certificate?
- Democrat Opposition to Obamabow Formed
- 1st Islamic college in the works in U.S.
- U.S. No Longer Pro-Israel: Obambow Loses Another A...
- CDC: 14 May 2009, Thanks to Wikileaks
- Wikileaks Released Director's Update: 12 May 2009
- Spying on anti-war protestors: US Army Concept of ...
- Obama's Chilling Crew: The legal harassment of tho...
- 10th Amendment: State Sovereignty
- Jill Stank, 100 days of death Posted: April 29, 20...
- No, Mr. President
- Muslims Meet Virgins in Heaven
- British government orders 90 million dosages of sw...
- Update to the Attack on Pastor Stephen Anderson in...
- Bilderberg 2009 Attendee List
- Keynesian Economics According to the Center for Fr...
- U.S. Plan to Secure Pak Nukes
- China Speaks: Brits Weigh In
- Major News Outlets Missed Two Miles of Protests at...
- Christian Human Rights Attorney Gao Zhisheng: Chin...
- World History Quiz: Europe
- Let's Pretend
- 'No Child Left Behind' Funding Environmental Propa...
- Billions Funded to America's Enemies
- Obamabow Cracks Heads at ND
- Reverend Norman Weslin, an 80 Year Old Roman Catho...
- Glenn Beck: The “Civilest of Wars”
- Laughing Man Cartoon
- Grandmother Jackbooted by Government: America No L...
- Full-length Obamabow Deception
- The Obama Card
- Homeless Poor Person Snaps Michele's Photo with Bl...
- "disgruntled Iraq war veteran" Handled by Junior B...
- Pelosi Doesn't Have a Clue
- Muslim Persecution of Christians
- Samuel Adams Quote
- Censored Warning about Financial Crisis: 2002
- White House Releases Photos of Abuse and Torture
- “How U.N. Conventions on Women’s and Children’s Ri...
- "Obama Man," Greg Morton, from Our Cousins in Canu...
- China Cars
- Will on Obamabow: "Lawlessness," 'Ya Think?
- The Specter of Internment
- American Pharma Baxter Vaccine Against Flu Found C...
- FACT CHECK: Data belie Biden stimulus anecdotes
- Foreign Money Bought and Paid for the U.S. Preside...
- Too Much Today: A Summary
- 1971 CIA Cuban Pig Virus
- Fred Tausch Flyover
- American Taxpayers Pay for Grant: Chinese Prostitu...
- If You Had $9 Trillion, Would You Know Where You P...
- Top U.S. Commander in Afghanistan Is Fired
- Bird Flu Distributed by the DHS
- Statement of the 27 April Photo Op Flyover Analyze...
- Illustrated Swine Flu Symptons
- Restore the Constitution
- Dr. Manning on SCOTUS
- Healthcare: Learning from Others' Mistakes
- Air Force One Flyover Pic Photoshopped?
- Mencken Quote
- Interview with ACORN Whistleblower: Anita Moncrief...
- STIMULUS WATCH: Neediest, Not Helped
- Obamabow More Popular Amongst His Own
- The Circle of Life: Middle East
- Egyptian Pop Hit: Swine
- Swine Flu Aid
- Torah codes predict, and warn about, Obama preside...
- No Need for Warrant: Police Track with GPS
- Arrogant Person at Correspondent's Dinner
- Napolitano on Beck: Montana 2nd Amendment and Stat...
- Obamabow Press Conference
- Regime Kills Third American
- Lincoln v. Obamabow on Prayer
- 12 sailors on U.S. Navy ship contract flu virus
- More on Ducky: From Repubx
- Susan Boyle Turns Obamabow Down
- Obambow's Stepped on Vets: They React
- Our Favorite Gangsta'
- Official Story Does Not Make Sense
- Obamabow vs. U.S. Military
- ACORN Visitors on Glenn Beck
- HUMAN RIGHTS COALITION AGAINST ISLAMIC SUPREMACISM...
- Obamabow's War Kills 147 Civilians
- Obamabow Weakens American Nuclear Defenses
- Obamabow Photoshop Flyover "Mistake"
- Federal Government Owns All the Water in the U.S.
- Comedian sneaks into US State department
- U.S. Citizens to be "GPS-ed" and Tracked by U.N.
- Army Integrated with Police in the U.S.
- Dr. Keyes Arrested at Notre Dame
- Background on Baxter
- Taliban Says They Will Defeat Obamabow
- Obamabow Fails Again: SOS to Gulf emirs: Invest in...
- Naomi Klein: Updating the Shock Doctrine
- CIA Says Pelosi Was Briefed on Use of 'Enhanced In...
- Rob Lamb - Why I admire you, Barack Obama.
- Visiting the Center for Disease Control and other ...
- Columbo Questions Barry Soetoro
- Wanted: Political Counter-Terrorists By Grant Elli...
- Palestinians Steal for Islam in France
- Congressman: AG Holder Stonewalling on Terrorists'...
- Hawaii Celebrates "Islam Day"
- Views of Obamabow
- Ahmadinejad Spits at America
- EXCLUSIVE: Secret U.S.-Israel nuclear accord in je...
- Message from 1948: Beware Dr. Utopia
- Chuckle from ACORN on Glenn Beck
- H1N1, Swine flu, Obama, flu shots, Baxter Internat...
- Here she comes: Saudi's Miss Beautiful Morals
- Obamabow Bags National Day of Prayer
- No Tracking for Stimulus
- Obamabow Pro-PATRIOT (Bill)
- Uyghurs Coming to Your Town
- H1N1 Government Manufactured?
- ACORN Up on Charges in Nevada
- Military at the Kentucky Derby
- 100 Days Against the Family
- Study Documents Reality: Government Spending Costs...
- U.S. Home Prices May Be Lost for a Generation: Joh...
- Al Qaeda Recruiting Americans Via Hip-Hop
- Air Force One Photos Classified: Obamabow Will Not...
- Homeland Removes Lexicon
- Patriot Act Imprisons Teen
- U.S. Colleges Bask in Surge Of Interest Among Chin...
- The Great Pandemic: 1918-1919
- Obamabow Says No to Better Education: Vouchers
- China military build-up seems U.S.-focused: Mullen...
- Even if Obamabow Opposed: Most Israelis Support Ir...
- Reagan in 1964
- Tea Party People, on Glenn Beck
- The President Who Hates His Country, Joan Swirsky
- Deport Obamabow
- Condi Sets the Kid Right
- French Say No to Obamabow
- Dec. 10, 1974: the U.S. National Security Council ...
- Complaint letter to Luke AFB
- White House Threatens Chrysler
- Constitution: "Blind Spot," "Flaw"
- Emergency! Give Me More Power
- Bwarnee Fwanks in 2005
- "Under My Bus"
- Note the Blindfold, Mr. President, Jeff Schreiber
- Gingrich Points Out a Truth or Two
- No He Can’t, Anne Wortham
- FEMA, DHS Planning for Mass Deaths
- State Department Secedes Texas from the U.S.
- I Thought Obamabow Wasn't Aware of the Tea Parties...
- U.S. Government Could Have Known About Flu
- ▼ May (219)
- ► 2008 (775)
"Congress: I'm Watching"
A tax on toilet paper; I kid you not. According to the sponsor, "the Water Protection and Reinvestment Act will be financed broadly by small fees on such things as . . . products disposed of in waste water." Congress wants to tax what you do in the privacy of your bathroom.