Earlier this month, Bank of America deputy general council Greg Baer’s home was placed under siege by 500 members of SEIU allegedly escorted by Washington DC police outside their jurisdiction. Responding local authorities reportedly took no action in response to the plainly aggressive mob.
Monday, May 31, 2010
According to the Oslo Accords, Israel has the right to blockade, and the right to stop-and-or-search ships for weapons bound for Israel.
Israeli commandos board relief ship, gun down 19 peace activists in raid on Gaza ships.
AP: Israeli naval commandos stormed a flotilla of ships carrying aid and hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists to the blockaded Gaza Strip on Monday, killing at least 10 passengers in a predawn raid that set off worldwide condemnation and a diplomatic crisis.
Israel said its commandos were attacked by knives, clubs and live fire from two pistols wrested from soldiers after they rappelled from a helicopter to board one of the vessels.
Dozens of activists and at least 10 Israeli soldiers were wounded in the bloody confrontation in international waters.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
A thorough examination of the game play and website did not reveal anything American about it. There is no mention of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, or any other traditional aspect of American history, culture, or life. The gamer does not learn anything about America except how to attend an American University.
"We [America] would be one of the largest Muslim countries of the world," Obama interviewed on French TV.
"We are no longer a Christian nation," Obama
Meanwhile, according to a survey conducted by this nation's most important newspaper for post-secondary education, The Chronicle of Higher Education, 62% of the chief finance officers at four-year colleges responded said they did not think the worst of the financial pressures on their institutions had passed. Nearly two-thirds of them worry that 2010, 2011, or 2012 or later, will be even tougher.
David Beemer, Todd Beamer's father, outraged at the 9/11 trial decision. Todd led a passenger revolt against 9/11 hijackers on United Flight 93 forcing them down in a field in Pennsylvania.
In an earlier video David described the incident.
This billboard is to be found in Marshall, Texas, a town near the Louisiana border off Interstate 20 connecting Shreveport with Dallas.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
30 Terrorist Plots Against the U.S. Foiled Since 9/11
1. Richard Reid, December 2001. A British citizen and self-professed follower of Osama bin Laden trained in Afghanistan, Reid hid explosives inside his shoes before boarding a flight from Paris to Miami on which he attempted to light the fuse with a match. Reid was caught in the act and apprehended on board the plane by the flight attendants and passengers. FBI officials took Reid into custody after the plane made an emergency landing at Boston’s Logan International Airport.
In 2003, Reid was found guilty on charges of terrorism, and a U.S. federal court sentenced him to life imprisonment.
2. Jose Padilla, May 2002. U.S. officials arrested Padilla in May 2002 at O’Hare airport in Chicago as he returned to the United States from Pakistan, where he met with 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and received al-Qaeda instructions and training. Upon his arrest, he was initially charged as an enemy combatant and for planning to use a dirty bomb (an explosive laced with radioactive material) in an attack against America.
Prior to his conviction, Padilla brought a case against the federal government claiming that he had been denied the right of habeas corpus (the right of an individual to petition against unlawful imprisonment). In a 5-to-4 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court found that the case against him had been filed improperly. In 2005, the government indicted Padilla for conspiring against the U.S. with Islamic terrorist groups.
In August 2007, Padilla was found guilty by a civilian jury after a three-month trial. He was later sentenced by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to 17 years and four months in prison. Padilla continues to attempt to have his conviction overturned.
3. Lackawanna Six, September 2002. When the FBI arrested Sahim Alwan, Yahya Goba, Yasein Taher, Faysal Galab, Shafal Mosed, and Mukhtar al-Bakri, the press dubbed them the “Lackawanna Six,” the “Buffalo Six,” or the “Buffalo Cell.” Five of the six had been born and raised in Lackawanna, New York. These six American citizens of Yemeni descent were arrested for conspiring with terrorist groups. They had stated that they were going to Pakistan to attend a religious training camp but instead attended an al-Qaeda jihadist camp.
All six pled guilty in 2003 to providing support to al-Qaeda. Goba and al-Bakri were sentenced to 10 years in prison, Taher and Mosed to eight years, Alwan to nine and a half years, and Galab to seven years. Mosed and Galab have since completed their sentences and have been released.
Recent reports indicate that Jaber Elbaneh, one of the FBI’s most wanted and often considered to be a seventh member of the Lackawanna cell, has been captured in Yemen. It remains to be seen, however, whether he will be tried in the U.S., since the U.S. does not have an extradition treaty with Yemen.
4. Iyman Faris, May 2003. Faris is a naturalized U.S. citizen, originally from Kashmir, who was living in Columbus, Ohio. He was arrested for conspiring to use blowtorches to collapse the Brooklyn Bridge, a plot devised after meetings with al-Qaeda leadership including Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. The New York City Police Department learned of the plot and increased police surveillance around the bridge. Faced with the additional security, Faris and his superiors canceled the attack.
Faris pled guilty to conspiracy and providing material support to al-Qaeda and was later sentenced in federal district court to 20 years in prison, the maximum allowed under his plea agreement.
5. Virginia Jihad Network, June 2003. Eleven men were arrested in Alexandria, Virginia, for weapons counts and for violating the Neutrality Acts, which prohibit U.S. citizens and residents from attacking countries with which the United States is at peace. Four of the 11 men pled guilty. Upon further investigation, the remaining seven were indicted on additional charges of conspiring to support terrorist organizations. They were found to have connections with al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and Lashkar-i-Taiba, a terrorist organization that targets the Indian government. The authorities stated that the Virginia men had used paintball games to train and prepare for battle. The group had also acquired surveillance and night vision equipment and wireless video cameras. Two more individuals were later indicted in the plot: Ali al-Timimi, the group’s spiritual leader, and Ali Asad Chandia.
Ali al-Timimi was found guilty of soliciting individuals to assault the United States and sentenced to life in prison. Ali Asad Chandia received 15 years for supporting Lashkar-i-Taiba. Randall Todd Royer, Ibrahim al-Hamdi, Yong Ki Kwon, Khwaja Mahmood Hasan, Muhammed Aatique, and Donald T. Surratt pled guilty and were sentenced to prison terms ranging from three years and 10 months to 20 years. Masoud Khan, Seifullah Chapman, and Hammad Adur-Raheem were found guilty and later sentenced to prison terms ranging from 52 months to life. Both Caliph Basha Ibn Abdur-Raheem and Sabri Benkhala were acquitted at trial.
6. Nuradin M. Abdi, November 2003. Abdi, a Somali citizen living in Columbus, Ohio, was arrested and charged in a plot to bomb a local shopping mall. Abdi was an associate of convicted terrorists Christopher Paul and Iyman Faris and admittedly conspired with the two to provide material support to terrorists. Following his arrest, Abdi admitted to traveling overseas to seek admittance to terrorist training camps, as well as to having met with a Somali warlord associated with Islamists.
Abdi has since pled guilty to conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists, one of the four counts for which he was indicted. He was subsequently sentenced to 10 years in jail per the terms of a plea agreement.
7. Dhiren Barot, August 2004. Seven members of a terrorist cell led by Barot were arrested for plotting to attack the New York Stock Exchange and other financial institutions in New York, Washington, and Newark, New Jersey. They were later accused of planning attacks in England. The plots included a “memorable black day of terror” that would have included detonating a dirty bomb. A July 2004 police raid on Barot’s house in Pakistan yielded a number of incriminating files on a laptop computer, including instructions for building car bombs.
Dhiren Barot pled guilty and was convicted in the United Kingdom for conspiracy to commit mass murder and sentenced to 40 years. However, in May 2007, his sentence was reduced to 30 years. His seven co-conspirators were sentenced to terms ranging from 15 to 26 years on related charges of conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to cause explosion.
8. James Elshafay and Shahawar Matin Siraj, August 2004. James Elshafay and Shahawar Matin Siraj, both reportedly self-radicalized, were arrested for plotting to bomb a subway station near Madison Square Garden in New York City before the Republican National Convention. An undercover detective from the New York City Police Department’s Intelligence Division infiltrated the group, providing information to authorities, and later testified against Elshafay and Siraj.
Siraj was convicted and sentenced to 30 years in prison. Elshafay, a U.S. citizen, pled guilty and received a lighter, five-year sentence for testifying against his co-conspirator.
9. Yassin Aref and Mohammad Hossain, August 2004. Two leaders of a mosque in Albany, New York, were charged with plotting to purchase a shoulder-fired grenade launcher to assassinate a Pakistani diplomat. An investigation by the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, and local police contributed to the arrest. With the help of an informant, the FBI set up a sting that lured Mohammed Hossain into a fake terrorist conspiracy. Hossain brought Yassin Araf, a Kurdish refugee, as a witness. The informant offered details of a fake terrorist plot, claiming that he needed the missiles to murder a Pakistani diplomat in New York City. Both Aref and Hossain agreed to help.
Aref and Hossain were found guilty of money-laundering and conspiracy to conceal material support for terrorism and were sentenced to 15 years in prison.
10. Umer Hayat and Hamid Hayat, June 2005. Umer Hayat, a Pakistani immigrant, and Hamid Hayat, his American son, were arrested in Lodi, California, after allegedly lying to the FBI about Hamid’s attendance at an Islamic terrorist training camp in Pakistan.
Hamid was found guilty of providing material support to terrorists and providing false statements to the FBI. He was sentenced to 24 years in prison for these acts. Umer’s trial ended in a mistrial. He later pled guilty to lying to customs agents in his attempt to carry $28,000 into Pakistan and was sentenced to “time served.”
11. Levar Haley Washington, Gregory Vernon Patterson, Hammad Riaz Samana, and Kevin James, August 2005. The members of the group were arrested in Los Angeles and charged with conspiring to attack National Guard facilities, synagogues, and other targets in the Los Angeles area. Kevin James allegedly founded Jamiyyat Ul-Islam Is-Saheeh (JIS), a radical Islamic prison group, and converted Levar Washington and others to the group’s mission. The JIS allegedly planned to finance its operations by robbing gas stations. After Washington and Patterson were arrested for robbery, police and federal agents began a terrorist investigation, and a search of Washington’s apartment revealed a suspicious target list.
James and Washington pled guilty in December 2007. James was sentenced to 16 years in prison and Washington to 22 years. Patterson received 151 months, while Samana was found unfit to stand trial and was initially detained in a federal prison mental facility. He was later sentenced to 70 months in jail.
12. Michael C. Reynolds, December 2005. Michael C. Reynolds was arrested by the FBI and charged with involvement in a plot to blow up a Wyoming natural gas refinery; the Transcontinental Pipeline, a natural-gas pipeline from the Gulf Coast to New York and New Jersey; and a Standard Oil refinery in New Jersey. He was arrested while trying to pick up a $40,000 payment for planning the attack. Shannen Rossmiller, his purported contact, was a Montana judge who was working with the FBI. The FBI later found explosives in a storage locker in Reynolds’s hometown of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Reynolds claimed that he was working as a private citizen to find terrorists.
Reynolds was convicted of providing material support to terrorists, soliciting a crime of violence, unlawful distribution of explosives, and unlawful possession of a hand grenade. He was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
13. Mohammad Zaki Amawi, Marwan Othman El-Hindi, and Zand Wassim Mazloum, February 2006. Amawi, El-Hindi, and Mazloum were arrested in Toledo, Ohio, for “conspiring to kill or injure people in the Middle East” and providing material support to terrorist organizations. The three men allegedly intended to build bombs for use in Iraq and verbally threatened attacks against President George W. Bush. The investigation was begun with the help of an informant who was approached to help to train the group.
In June 2008, all three were convicted of conspiring to commit acts of terrorism against Americans overseas, including U.S. military personnel in Iraq, and other terrorism-related violations. Amawi was sentenced to 20 years, el-Hindi to 13 years, and Mazloum to approximately eight years.
14. Syed Haris Ahmed and Ehsanul Islam Sadequee, April 2006. Ahmed and Sadequee, from Atlanta, Georgia, were accused of conspiracy, having discussed terrorist targets with alleged terrorist organizations. They allegedly met with Islamic extremists in the U.S. and gathered videotape surveillance of potential targets in the Washington, D.C., area, including the U.S. Capitol and the World Bank headquarters, and sent the videos to a London Islamist group. Ahmed is said also to have traveled to Pakistan with the goal of joining Lashkar-e-Taiba.
Both men were indicted for providing material support to terrorist organizations and pled not guilty. In June 2009, a federal district judge found Ahmed “guilty of conspiring to provide material support to terrorists here and overseas.” Ahmed was subsequently sentenced to 13 years in jail. Sadequee was also found guilty and sentenced to 17 years.
15. Narseal Batiste, Patrick Abraham, Stanley Grant Phanor, Naudimar Herrera, Burson Augustin, Lyglenson Lemorin, and Rotschild Augustine, June 2006. Seven men were arrested in Miami and Atlanta for plotting to blow up the Sears Tower in Chicago, FBI offices, and other government buildings around the country. The arrests resulted from an investigation involving an FBI informant. Allegedly, Batiste was the leader of the group and first suggested attacking the Sears Tower in December 2005.
All of the suspects pled not guilty. On December 13, 2007, Lemorin was acquitted of all charges, but the jury failed to reach a verdict on the other six.  The second trial ended in a mistrial in April 2008. In the third trial, the jury convicted five of the men on multiple conspiracy charges and acquitted Herrera on all counts. On November 20, 2009, the five were sentenced to prison terms ranging from six to 13.5 years, with Batiste receiving the highest sentence.
16. Assem Hammoud, July 2006. Conducting online surveillance of chat rooms, the FBI discovered a plot to attack underground transit links between New York City and New Jersey. Eight suspects including Assem Hammoud, an al-Qaeda loyalist living in Lebanon, were arrested for plotting to bomb New York City train tunnels. Hammoud, a self-proclaimed operative for al-Qaeda, admitted to the plot. He was held by Lebanese authorities but was not extradited because the U.S. does not have an extradition treaty with Lebanon. In June 2008, Lebanese authorities released him on bail. He is awaiting trial before a Lebanese military court.
17. Liquid Explosives Plot, August 2006. British law enforcement stopped a terrorist plot to blow up 10 U.S.-bound commercial airliners with liquid explosives. Twenty-four suspects were arrested in the London area. The style of the plot raised speculation that al-Qaeda was behind it, but no concrete evidence has established a link.
The United Kingdom initially charged 15 of the 24 arrested individuals on charges ranging from conspiring to commit murder to planning to commit terrorist acts. Eventually, in April 2008, only eight men were brought to trial. In September, the jury found none of the defendants guilty of conspiring to target aircraft but three guilty of conspiracy to murder. The jury was unable to reach verdicts on four of the men. One man was found not guilty on all counts.
18. Derrick Shareef, December 2006. Shareef was arrested on charges of planning to set off hand grenades in a shopping mall outside Chicago. Shareef reportedly acted alone and was arrested after meeting with an undercover Joint Terrorism Task Force agent. FBI reports indicated that the mall was one of several potential targets, including courthouses, city halls, and government facilities. Shareef, however, settled on attacking a mall in the days immediately preceding Christmas because he believed it would cause the greatest amount of chaos and damage. Shareef was also found to have connections to convicted terrorist Hassan Agujihaad, who was charged with attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and later sentenced to 35 years in prison.
19. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, March 2007. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, captured in Pakistan in 2003, was involved in a number of terrorist plots and is one of the most senior bin Laden operatives ever captured. He is being held at the U.S. military detention facility in Guantanamo Bay. In March 2007, Mohammed admitted to helping plan, organize, and run the 9/11 attacks and also claimed responsibility for planning the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center and the bombings of nightclubs in Bali in 2002 and a Kenyan hotel. He has stated that he was involved in the decapitation of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl and took responsibility for helping to plan the failed shoe-bomb attack by Richard Reid, along with plots to attack Heathrow Airport, Canary Wharf, Big Ben, various targets in Israel, the Panama Canal, Los Angeles, Chicago, the Empire State building, and U.S. nuclear power stations. He had also plotted to assassinate Pope John Paul II and former President Bill Clinton.
In December 2008, Mohammed and his four co-defendants (Ramzi Binalshibh, Mustafa Ahmad al-Hawsawi, Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali, and Walid Bin Attash) told the military tribunal judge that they wanted to confess and plead guilty to all charges. The judge has approved the guilty plea of Mohammed and two co-defendants but has required mental competency hearings before allowing the other two conspirators to plead guilty. In November 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder announced that Mohammed would be relocated to the United States to face civilian trial in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, although this relocation has yet to occur.
20. Fort Dix Plot, May 2007. Six men were arrested in a plot to attack Fort Dix, a U.S. Army post in New Jersey. The plan involved using assault rifles and grenades to attack and kill U.S. soldiers. Five of the alleged conspirators had conducted training missions in the nearby Pocono Mountains. The sixth helped to obtain weapons. The arrests were made after a 16-month FBI operation that included infiltrating the group. The investigation began after a store clerk alerted authorities after discovering a video file of the group firing weapons and calling for jihad. The group has no known direct connections to any international terrorist organization.
In December 2008, five of the men were found guilty on the conspiracy charges but were acquitted of charges of attempted murder. Four were also convicted on weapons charges. The five men received sentences ranging from 33 years to life plus 30. The sixth co-defendant pled guilty to aiding and abetting the others in illegal possession of weapons and was sentenced to 20 months in jail.
21. JFK Airport Plot, June 2007. Four men plotted to blow up “aviation fuel tanks and pipelines at the John F. Kennedy International Airport” in New York City. They believed that such an attack would cause “greater destruction than in the Sept. 11 attacks.” Authorities stated that the attack “could have caused significant financial and psychological damage, but not major loss of life.”
Russell Defreitas, the leader of the group, was arrested in Brooklyn. The other three members of the group—Abdul Kadir, Kareem Ibrahim, and Abdel Nur—were detained in Trinidad and extradited in June 2008. Kadir and Nur have links to Islamic extremists in South America and the Caribbean. Kadir was an imam in Guyana, former member of the Guyanese Parliament, and mayor of Linden, Guyana. Ibrahim is a Trinidadian citizen, and Nur is a Guyanese citizen. The men pled not guilty to the charges and are awaiting trial.
22. Hassan Abujihaad, March 2008. Hassan Abujihaad, a former U.S. Navy sailor from Phoenix, Arizona, was convicted of supporting terrorism and disclosing classified information, including the location of Navy ships and their vulnerabilities, to Barbar Ahmad and Syed Talha Ahsan, the alleged administrators of Azzam Publication Web sites (the London organization that provided material support and resources to terrorists). Abujihaad was arrested in March 2007 and pled not guilty to charges of supporting terrorism in April 2007. In May 2008, he was convicted by a jury and sentenced to 10 years in prison. Both Babar Ahmad and Syed Talha Ahsan are being held in Britain on anti-terrorism charges and are fighting extradition to the U.S.
23. Christopher Paul, June 2008. Christopher Paul is a U.S. citizen from Columbus, Ohio. He joined al-Qaeda in the 1990s and was involved in conspiracies to target Americans in the United States and overseas. In 1999, he became connected to an Islamic terrorist cell in Germany, where he was involved in a plot to target Americans at foreign vacation resorts. He later returned to Ohio and was subsequently arrested for conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction—specifically, explosive devices—”against targets in Europe and the United States.” Paul pled guilty to the charges and was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
24. Synagogue Terror Plot, May 2009. On May 20, 2009, the New York Police Department announced the arrest of James Cromitie, David Williams, Onta Williams, and Laguerre Payen for plotting to blow up area Jewish centers and shoot down planes at a nearby Air National Guard Base. The four had attempted to gain access to Stinger missiles and were caught in the act of placing bombs in the buildings and in a car. (The bombs were duds, because undercover agents sold the four defendants fake explosives as part of an ongoing sting operation). All four men have pled not guilty and are awaiting trial.
25. Najibullah Zazi, September 2009 . Zazi, a 24-year-old Afghani, was arrested after purchasing large quantities of chemicals used to make a TATP bomb, the same type of weapon used in the 2005 bombing of the London Underground and the 2001 shoe-bomb plot. Zazi had traveled to Pakistan, where he received instruction in bomb-making and attended an al-Qaeda training camp. Zazi allegedly planned to detonate TATP bombs on the New York City subway.
Najibullah Zazi’s father, Mohammed Wali Zazi, was also indicted for obstructing justice by helping his son cover up plans for his attack. Najibullah pled guilty and remains in jail, while Mohammed pled not guilty and has been freed on bail. Zazi’s guilty plea was the result of a plea bargain, and he awaits sentencing on June 25, 2010, while Mohammed awaits trial.
At least three other individuals have since been arrested on allegations of traveling overseas with Zazi to receive terrorist training and making false statements to authorities. One of them, New York religious leader Ahmad Afzali, has pled guilty to charges of lying to federal agents about informing Zazi that he was being investigated by authorities. Zarein Ahmedzay has also pled guilty to conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction in the foiled plot.
The USAF's X37B launching from Florida filmed from 60 miles away in Orlando,FL.
United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket will launch the U.S. military's X-37B, a prototype space plane also called the Orbital Test Vehicle (OTV). The Atlas V will fly in the 501 vehicle configuration with a five-meter fairing, no solid rocket boosters and a single-engine Centaur upper stage. This will be the 21st Atlas V launch in program history.
Atlas V Launch with the experimental Air Force spaceplane, X-37B. This lifted off around sunset on April 22, 2010 from Complex 41 in Cape Canaveral, FL. Filmed from the Complex 39 Press Site in Kennedy Space Center.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Terrorist Highway; Arizona City Council Meeting; Sing-a-Long: Gov. Brewer Sends Musical Message to Obama Administration
Only months ago, Al Shabaab announced its allegiance to al-Qaida and Osama bin Laden.
Terrorist Texas Waterway wide open for Federal government.
Legal Mexican Immigrant (Gabriella) Speaks at Tucson City Council Meeting
Discriminatory and racist Mexico Law
Friday, May 21, 2010
The evidence that Republicans and Democrats work in concert should be clear from the dust-up over Rand Paul's comments. The Democrats naturally kicked into overdrive over Paul's comments but the Republicans too, despite the title of Paul as a Republican, also immediately attacked Paul as out of line.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Management Company Says Flag Displays Violate Policy. The company's policy stated they were following the H.R. 42: Freedom to Display the American Flag Act legislation but it seems that the intent of the law is just the opposite: to permit a person to fly the American flag on their property. The patriot's property is subsidized by the Federal government. The government is not allowing a person to fly the American flag on his property.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
AlJazeera: China views Iran uranium exchange plan as “a very positive step in the right direction”.
Victor Gao, the director of the China National Association of International Studies, says China welcomes news of the Iran uranium exchange plan as “a very positive step in the right direction”. He tells Al Jazeera that for China, imposing sanctions would serve to further isolate Iran and make the situation more explosive. And while China is willing to discuss additional UN sanctions, Gao said, it has always maintained that “diplomatic efforts should be the top priority”.
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Roosevelt 1907
“We see it as a entrepreneurial bill - a bill that says to someone, if you want to be creative and be a musician or whatever, you can leave your work, focus on your talent, your skill, your passion, your aspirations because you will have health care.”
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
UNCOVERED AUDIO: OBAMA’S REGULATORY CZAR PROMOTES PLAN FOR LEGALLY RESTRICTING THE INTERNET
Israel conferred with the United States, which publicly supported its ally's "right to self-defence" and mobilised military reinforcements for the region while quietly insisting the Israelis stand down to give crisis talks a chance. "As far as the United States was concerned, Israel was trigger-happy. It sought to use the Hezbollah (missile) attack as justification for what the United States was told would be an all-out war," said Dan Kurtzer, a former U.S. ambassador to Tel Aviv who played Obama.
While the simulation found no immediate international drive to tackle Iran, Kurtzer attributed this to passive factors such as U.S. war-fatigue and complained of a failure to address ramifications such as a nuclear arms race between Muslim-majority nations in the Middle East.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subject: Kagan senior thesis copyright violation
Date: May 14, 2010 3:04:42 PM EDT
Dear Sir or Madam:
It has been brought to my attention that you have posted Elena Kagan’s senior thesis online. (See: http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/05/13/breaking-we-have-elena-kagans-college-thesis/) Copies provided by the Princeton University Archives are governed by U.S. Copyright Law and are for private individual use only. Any electronic distribution is prohibited, as noted on the first page of the copy that is on your website. Therefore I request that you remove it immediately before further action is taken.
Please notify me as soon as possible that you have removed it from your web site.
Daniel J. Linke
University Archivist and Curator of Public Policy Papers
Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library
The entire talk by Lord Monckton.
A 22-minute documentary entitled “Climate Chains.”
A detailed summary of Monckton’s presentation will be available here once compiled. However, a segment of his remarks justify immediate publication. If credible, the concern Monckton speaks to may well prove the single most important issue facing the American nation, bigger than health care, bigger than cap and trade, and worth every citizen’s focused attention.
Here were Monckton’s closing remarks, as dictated from my audio recording:
At [the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in] Copenhagen, this December, weeks away, a treaty will be signed. Your president will sign it. Most of the third world countries will sign it, because they think they’re going to get money out of it. Most of the left-wing regime from the European Union will rubber stamp it. Virtually nobody won’t sign it.
I read that treaty. And what it says is this, that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries, in satisfication of what is called, coyly, “climate debt” – because we’ve been burning CO2 and they haven’t. We’ve been screwing up the climate and they haven’t. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.
How many of you think that the word “election” or “democracy” or “vote” or “ballot” occurs anywhere in the 200 pages of that treaty? Quite right, it doesn’t appear once. So, at last, the communists who piled out of the Berlin Wall and into the environmental movement, who took over Greenpeace so that my friends who funded it left within a year, because [the communists] captured it – Now the apotheosis as at hand. They are about to impose a communist world government on the world. You have a president who has very strong sympathies with that point of view. He’s going to sign it. He’ll sign anything. He’s a Nobel Peace Prize [winner]; of course he’ll sign it.
And the trouble is this; if that treaty is signed, if your Constitution says that it takes precedence over your Constitution (sic), and you can’t resign from that treaty unless you get agreement from all the other state parties – And because you’ll be the biggest paying country, they’re not going to let you out of it.
So, thank you, America. You were the beacon of freedom to the world. It is a privilege merely to stand on this soil of freedom while it is still free. But, in the next few weeks, unless you stop it, your president will sign your freedom, your democracy, and your humanity away forever. And neither you nor any subsequent government you may elect will have any power whatsoever to take it back. That is how serious it is. I’ve read the treaty. I’ve seen this stuff about [world] government and climate debt and enforcement. They are going to do this to you whether you like it or not.
But I think it is here, here in your great nation, which I so love and I so admire – it is here that perhaps, at this eleventh hour, at the fifty-ninth minute and fifty-ninth second, you will rise up and you will stop your president from signing that dreadful treaty, that purposeless treaty. For there is no problem with climate and, even if there were, an economic treaty does nothing to [help] it.
So I end by saying to you the words that Winston Churchill addressed to your president in the darkest hour before the dawn of freedom in the Second World War. He quoted from your great poet Longfellow:
Sail on, O Ship of State!
Sail on, O Union, strong and great!
Humanity with all its fears,
With all the hopes of future years,
Is hanging breathless on thy fate!
------------------------------------- End of Speech -----------Some questions for Lord Monckton-----
Lord Monckton received a standing ovation and took a series of questions from members of the audience. Among those questions were these relevent to the forthcoming Copenhagen treaty:
Question: The current administration and the Democratic majority in Congress has shown little regard for the will of the people. They’re trying to pass a serious government agenda, and serious taxation and burdens on future generations. And there seems to be little to stop them. How do you propose we stop Obama from doing this, because I see no way to stop him from signing anything in Copenhagen. I believe that’s his agenda and he’ll do it.
Response: I don’t minimize the difficulty. But on this subject – I don’t really do politics, because it’s not right. In the end, your politics is for you. The correct procedure is for you to get onto your representatives, both in the US Senate where the bill has yet to go through (you can try and stop that) and in [the House], and get them to demand their right of audience (which they all have) with the president and tell him about this treaty. There are many very powerful people in this room, wealthy people, influential people. Get onto the media, tell them about this treaty. If they go to www.wattsupwiththat.com, they will find (if they look carefully enough) a copy of that treaty, because I arranged for it to be posted there not so long ago. Let them read it, and let the press tell the people that their democracy is about to be taken away for no good purpose, at least [with] no scientific basis [in reference to climate change]. Tell the press to say this. Tell the press to say that, even if there is a problem [with climate change], you don’t want your democracy taken away. It really is as simple as that.
Question: Is it really irrevocable if that treaty is signed? Suppose it’s signed by someone who does not have the authority, as I – I have some, a high degree of skepticism that we do have a valid president there because I know at least one judge who shares your opinion, sir, yes.
I don’t believe it until I see it. … Would [Obama's potential illegitimacy as president] give us a reasonable cause to nullify whatever treaty that he does sign as president?
Response: I would be very careful not to rely on things like that. Although there is a certain amount of doubt whether or not he was born in Hawaii, my fear is it would be very difficult to prove he wasn’t born in Hawaii and therefore we might not be able to get anywhere with that. Besides, once he’s signed that treaty, whether or not he signed it validly, once he’s signed it and ratified it – your Senate ratifies it – you’re bound by it. But I will say one thing; they know, in the White House, that they won’t be able to get the 67 votes in the Senate, the two-thirds majority that your Constitution has stipulated must be achieved in order to ratify a treaty of this kind. However, what they’ve worked out is this – and they actually let it slip during the election campaign, which is how I know about it. They plan to enact that Copenhagen treaty into legislation by a simple majority of both houses. That they can do. But the virtue of that – and here you have a point – is that is, thank God, reversible. So I want you to pray tonight, and pray hard for your Senate that they utterly refuse to ratify the [new] Treaty of Copenhagen, because if they refuse to ratify it and [Obama] has to push it through as domestic legislation, you can repeal it.
Regardless of whether global warming is taking place or caused to any degree by human activity, we do not want a global government empowered to tax Americans without elected representation or anything analogous to constitutional protections. The Founding Fathers would roll over in their graves if they knew their progeny allowed a foreign power such authority, effectively undoing their every effort in an act of Anti-American Revolution. If that is our imminent course, we need to put all else on hold and focus on stopping it. If American sovereignty is ceded, all other debate is irrelevant.
Verifying the treaty clauses Mockton made reference to:
Skimming through the treaty, I came across verification of Monckton’s assessment of the new entity’s purpose:
38. The scheme for the new institutional arrangement under the Convention will be based on three basic pillars: government; facilitative mechanism; and financial mechanism, and the basic organization of which will include the following:
World Government (heading added)
(a) The government will be ruled by the COP with the support of a new subsidiary body on adaptation, and of an Executive Board responsible for the management of the new funds and the related facilitative processes and bodies. The current Convention secretariat will operate as such, as appropriate.
To Redistribute Wealth (heading added)
b) The Convention’s financial mechanism will include a multilateral climate change fund including five windows: (a) an Adaptation window, (b) a Compensation window, to address loss and damage from climate change impacts [read: the "climate debt" Monckton refers to], including insurance, rehabilitation and compensatory components, © a Technology window; (d) a Mitigation window; and (e) a REDD window, to support a multi-phases process for positive forest incentives relating to REDD actions.
With Enforcement Authority (heading added)
© The Convention’s facilitative mechanism will include: (a) work programmes for adaptation and mitigation; (b) a long-term REDD process; © a short-term technology action plan; (d) an expert group on adaptation established by the subsidiary body on adaptation, and expert groups on mitigation, technologies and on monitoring, reporting and verification; and (e) an international registry for the monitoring, reporting and verification of compliance of emission reduction commitments, and the transfer of technical and financial resources from developed countries to developing countries. The secretariat will provide technical and administrative support, including a new centre for information exchange [read; enforcement].
Rep. Bart Stupak (D.-Mich.) told CNSNews.com that President Barack Obama told him in a telephone conversation that when he said in his Sept. 9 speech to a joint session of Congress that “under our plan no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions” he was not talking about the actual bill drafted in the House but about the president’s own health care plan—which has never been written.
“I don’t know if it is a game of semantics or what,” Stupak said of Obama’s nationally televised declaration to Congress that the health-care plan will not allow federal funding of abortion.
Both the House and Senate versions of the health-care bill permit federal funds to pay for insurance plans that cover abortions.
In his speech to the joint session of Congress, Obama directly rebutted the claim that the plan would fund abortions, calling it a “misunderstanding.” But in his later telephone conversation with Stupak, according to the congressman, Obama said that when he claimed in the speech that the plan would not fund abortions he was not talking about the House plan, he was talking about his own plan.
CNSNews.com read Stupak the verbatim transcript of President Obama’s joint-session-speech statement about abortion funding: “And one more misunderstanding I want to clear up: Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions.”
CNSNews.com asked Stupak: “Is that a true or false statement?”
“That is exactly what he said,” said Stupak.
“But is it an accurate statement?” asked CNSNews.com.
“I called him,” said Stupak. “I called the president--had a discussion with the president. And I read exactly what you just said. And he said: ‘What it says is “under my plan”’—meaning the president’s plan. And I said: ‘With all due respect, sir, you do not have a plan. The only plan we have out is the House plan.’ So, I don’t know if it is a game of semantics or what.”
CNSNews.com then asked Stupak if Obama was referring to a plan that existed only ‘theoretically, some different plan than the one you actually drafted in committee?”
“Correct. Correct,” said Stupak. “And when I pointed this out, he said: ‘Go back and work with the people on your committee and get this matter worked out. Work with the speaker. Work with us, would you?’ And I said: Yes, I would. And we have tried. But we haven’t been able to resolve our differences because we do not want public funds going for abortion.”
Stupak serves on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, the panel that has primary responsibility for crafting health-care legislation. The House health-care-reform bill approved by this committee would create health insurance “exchanges” in each state where people using federal subsidies to purchase their insurance could choose the plan they want from among a group of government-approved plans.
On July 30, the committee approved an amendment to the bill sponsored by Rep. Lois Capps (D.-Calif.) that mandates that at least one insurance plan in each exchange must cover abortions.
On Aug. 19, in a radio presentation, President Obama nonetheless said that it was “not true” that the bill would allow government funding of abortion. On Aug. 21, the independent group FactCheck.org analyzed the bill in light of this statement by President Obama and concluded: “Despite what Obama said, the House bill would allow abortions to be covered by a federal plan and by federally subsidized private plans.”
The Senate Finance Committee’s health-care bill had not been completed at the time that President Obama delivered his Sept. 9 speech to Congress. When it was completed, however, it also included a provision like the Capps Amendment. Thus, both House and Senate versions of the health-care bill as they now stand would allow people to use federal dollars to buy health insurance plans that cover abortions.
A tabulation of the new federal boards, bureaucracies, commissions, and programs that would be established by the House bill--add up to 111:
1. Retiree Reserve Trust Fund (Section 111(d), p. 61)
2. Grant program for wellness programs to small employers (Section 112, p. 62)
3. Grant program for State health access programs (Section 114, p. 72)
4. Program of administrative simplification (Section 115, p. 76)
5. Health Benefits Advisory Committee (Section 223, p. 111)
6. Health Choices Administration (Section 241, p. 131)
7. Qualified Health Benefits Plan Ombudsman (Section 244, p. 138)
8. Health Insurance Exchange (Section 201, p. 155)
9. Program for technical assistance to employees of small businesses buying Exchange coverage (Section 305(h), p. 191)
10. Mechanism for insurance risk pooling to be established by Health Choices Commissioner (Section 306(b), p. 194)
11. Health Insurance Exchange Trust Fund (Section 307, p. 195)
12. State-based Health Insurance Exchanges (Section 308, p. 197)
13. Grant program for health insurance cooperatives (Section 310, p. 206)
14. "Public Health Insurance Option" (Section 321, p. 211)
15. Ombudsman for "Public Health Insurance Option" (Section 321(d), p. 213)
16. Account for receipts and disbursements for "Public Health Insurance Option" (Section 322(b), p. 215)
17. Telehealth Advisory Committee (Section 1191 (b), p. 589)
18. Demonstration program providing reimbursement for "culturally and linguistically appropriate services" (Section 1222, p. 617)
19. Demonstration program for shared decision making using patient decision aids (Section 1236, p. 648)
20. Accountable Care Organization pilot program under Medicare (Section 1301, p. 653)
21. Independent patient-centered medical home pilot program under Medicare (Section 1302, p. 672)
22. Community-based medical home pilot program under Medicare (Section 1302(d), p. 681)
23. Independence at home demonstration program (Section 1312, p. 718)
24. Center for Comparative Effectiveness Research (Section 1401(a), p. 734)
25. Comparative Effectiveness Research Commission (Section 1401(a), p. 738)
26. Patient ombudsman for comparative effectiveness research (Section 1401(a), p. 753)
27. Quality assurance and performance improvement program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 1412(b)(1), p. 784)
28. Quality assurance and performance improvement program for nursing facilities (Section 1412 (b)(2), p. 786)
29. Special focus facility program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 1413(a)(3), p. 796)
30. Special focus facility program for nursing facilities (Section 1413(b)(3), p. 804)
31. National independent monitor pilot program for skilled nursing facilities and nursing facilities (Section 1422, p. 859)
32. Demonstration program for approved teaching health centers with respect to Medicare GME (Section 1502(d), p. 933)
33. Pilot program to develop anti-fraud compliance systems for Medicare providers (Section 1635, p. 978)
34. Special Inspector General for the Health Insurance Exchange (Section 1647, p. 1000)
35. Medical home pilot program under Medicaid (Section 1722, p. 1058)
36. Accountable Care Organization pilot program under Medicaid (Section 1730A, p. 1073)
37. Nursing facility supplemental payment program (Section 1745, p. 1106)
38. Demonstration program for Medicaid coverage to stabilize emergency medical conditions in institutions for mental diseases (Section 1787, p. 1149)
39. Comparative Effectiveness Research Trust Fund (Section 1802, p. 1162)
40. "Identifiable office or program" within CMS to "provide for improved coordination between Medicare and Medicaid in the case of dual eligibles" (Section 1905, p. 1191)
41. Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (Section 1907, p. 1198)
42. Public Health Investment Fund (Section 2002, p. 1214)
43. Scholarships for service in health professional needs areas (Section 2211, p. 1224)
44. Program for training medical residents in community-based settings (Section 2214, p. 1236)
45. Grant program for training in dentistry programs (Section 2215, p. 1240)
46. Public Health Workforce Corps (Section 2231, p. 1253)
47. Public health workforce scholarship program (Section 2231, p. 1254)
48. Public health workforce loan forgiveness program (Section 2231, p. 1258)
49. Grant program for innovations in interdisciplinary care (Section 2252, p. 1272)
50. Advisory Committee on Health Workforce Evaluation and Assessment (Section 2261, p. 1275)
51. Prevention and Wellness Trust (Section 2301, p. 1286)
52. Clinical Prevention Stakeholders Board (Section 2301, p. 1295)
53. Community Prevention Stakeholders Board (Section 2301, p. 1301)
54. Grant program for community prevention and wellness research (Section 2301, p. 1305)
55. Grant program for research and demonstration projects related to wellness incentives (Section 2301, p. 1305)
56. Grant program for community prevention and wellness services (Section 2301, p. 1308)
57. Grant program for public health infrastructure (Section 2301, p. 1313)
58. Center for Quality Improvement (Section 2401, p. 1322)
59. Assistant Secretary for Health Information (Section 2402, p. 1330)
60. Grant program to support the operation of school-based health clinics (Section 2511, p. 1352)
61. Grant program for nurse-managed health centers (Section 2512, p. 1361)
62. Grants for labor-management programs for nursing training (Section 2521, p. 1372)
63. Grant program for interdisciplinary mental and behavioral health training (Section 2522, p. 1382)
64. "No Child Left Unimmunized Against Influenza" demonstration grant program (Section 2524, p. 1391)
65. Healthy Teen Initiative grant program regarding teen pregnancy (Section 2526, p. 1398)
66. Grant program for interdisciplinary training, education, and services for individuals with autism (Section 2527(a), p. 1402)
67. University centers for excellence in developmental disabilities education (Section 2527(b), p. 1410)
68. Grant program to implement medication therapy management services (Section 2528, p. 1412)
69. Grant program to promote positive health behaviors in underserved communities (Section 2530, p. 1422)
70. Grant program for State alternative medical liability laws (Section 2531, p. 1431)
71. Grant program to develop infant mortality programs (Section 2532, p. 1433)
72. Grant program to prepare secondary school students for careers in health professions (Section 2533, p. 1437)
73. Grant program for community-based collaborative care (Section 2534, p. 1440)
74. Grant program for community-based overweight and obesity prevention (Section 2535, p. 1457)
75. Grant program for reducing the student-to-school nurse ratio in primary and secondary schools (Section 2536, p. 1462)
76. Demonstration project of grants to medical-legal partnerships (Section 2537, p. 1464)
77. Center for Emergency Care under the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (Section 2552, p. 1478)
78. Council for Emergency Care (Section 2552, p 1479)
79. Grant program to support demonstration programs that design and implement regionalized emergency care systems (Section 2553, p. 1480)
80. Grant program to assist veterans who wish to become emergency medical technicians upon discharge (Section 2554, p. 1487)
81. Interagency Pain Research Coordinating Committee (Section 2562, p. 1494)
82. National Medical Device Registry (Section 2571, p. 1501)
83. CLASS Independence Fund (Section 2581, p. 1597)
84. CLASS Independence Fund Board of Trustees (Section 2581, p. 1598)
85. CLASS Independence Advisory Council (Section 2581, p. 1602)
86. Health and Human Services Coordinating Committee on Women's Health (Section 2588, p. 1610)
87. National Women's Health Information Center (Section 2588, p. 1611)
88. Centers for Disease Control Office of Women's Health (Section 2588, p. 1614)
89. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Office of Women's Health and Gender-Based Research (Section 2588, p. 1617)
90. Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Women's Health (Section 2588, p. 1618)
91. Food and Drug Administration Office of Women's Health (Section 2588, p. 1621)
92. Personal Care Attendant Workforce Advisory Panel (Section 2589(a)(2), p. 1624)
93. Grant program for national health workforce online training (Section 2591, p. 1629)
94. Grant program to disseminate best practices on implementing health workforce investment programs (Section 2591, p. 1632)
95. Demonstration program for chronic shortages of health professionals (Section 3101, p. 1717)
96. Demonstration program for substance abuse counselor educational curricula (Section 3101, p. 1719)49. Grant program for innovations in interdisciplinary care (Section 2252, p. 1272)
97. Program of Indian community education on mental illness (Section 3101, p. 1722)
98. Intergovernmental Task Force on Indian environmental and nuclear hazards (Section 3101, p. 1754)
99. Office of Indian Men's Health (Section 3101, p. 1765)
100. Indian Health facilities appropriation advisory board (Section 3101, p. 1774)
101. Indian Health facilities needs assessment workgroup (Section 3101, p. 1775)
102. Indian Health Service tribal facilities joint venture demonstration projects (Section 3101, p. 1809)
103. Urban youth treatment center demonstration project (Section 3101, p. 1873)
104. Grants to Urban Indian Organizations for diabetes prevention (Section 3101, p. 1874)
105. Grants to Urban Indian Organizations for health IT adoption (Section 3101, p. 1877)
106. Mental health technician training program (Section 3101, p. 1898)
107. Indian youth telemental health demonstration project (Section 3101, p. 1909)
108. Program for treatment of child sexual abuse victims and perpetrators (Section 3101, p. 1925)
109. Program for treatment of domestic violence and sexual abuse (Section 3101, p. 1927)
110. Native American Health and Wellness Foundation (Section 3103, p. 1966)
111. Committee for the Establishment of the Native American Health and Wellness Foundation (Section 3103, p. 1968)
Saturday, May 15, 2010
The National Inflation Association is pleased to officially announce that it will soon be releasing a new economic documentary called "Meltup." This will be a sequel to NIA's critically acclaimed "Hyperinflation Nation" and its latest documentary "The Dollar Bubble," which has been viewed over 687,000 times since November 23rd.
The U.S. economy is currently experiencing a "Meltup" and NIA believes this "Meltup" is a prelude to a currency collapse and hyperinflation. Our economy needs to experience a "Meltdown" so that the free market can rebalance it, but by trying to prevent a much needed recession, the Federal Reserve has made a massive devaluation of the U.S. dollar inevitable.
U.S. citizens have not yet felt the pain of the government bailouts, which have deceptively transferred the wealth of the middle class to bankers on Wall Street under the ruse of "too big to fail." Institutions on Wall Street needed to fail in order to have a truly healthy economy. By bailing them out and rapidly expanding the size of government, we have sowed the seeds of a U.S. dollar hyperinflationary death spiral and the end of entitlement programs Americans have become dependent on to live and survive.
The anticipated release of this new documentary is mid to late May. If you would like your friends and family to be the first to see Meltup, please tell them to become a member of NIA for free by subscribing today at http://inflation.us
The National Inflation Association is an organization that is dedicated to preparing Americans for hyperinflation. The NIA offers free membership at http://www.inflation.us and provides its members with articles about the economy and inflation, news stories, important charts not shown by the mainstream media; YouTube videos featuring Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, and others; and profiles of gold, silver, and agriculture companies that we believe could prosper in an inflationary environment.
CONTACT: Gerard Adams, 1-888-99-NIA US, (1888-996-4287), firstname.lastname@example.org
Historical precedents for Obama's Forward slogan.
In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C. Julius Caesar was stabbed (23 ti...
Six-Day War The original Mandate for Palestine, agreed to unanimously by the League of Nations in 1920, designated 124,466 sq. km....
Video, article, and additional background are available. How the Iron Dome Works Israel deploys 'Iron Dome' anti-rocket system.
Handout photo shows a colorful billboard in Grand Junction, Colorado depicting US President Barack Obama as a suicide bomber, a gangster, a ...
The following is an email written by a lieutenant colonel at Fort Campbell in Kentucky — advising three dozen subordinates to be on the look...
"Diverse reviewers have repeatedly documented gross pro-Islamic, anti-Christian distortions in social studies texts."
Reading since summer 2006 (some of the classics are re-reads): including magazine subscriptions
- Abbot, Edwin A., Flatland;
- Accelerate: Technology Driving Business Performance;
- ACM Queue: Architecting Tomorrow's Computing;
- Adkins, Lesley and Roy A. Adkins, Handbook to Life in Ancient Rome;
- Ali, Ayaan Hirsi, Nomad: From Islam to America: A Personal Journey Through the Clash of Civilizations;
- Ali, Tariq, The Clash of Fundamentalisms: Crusades, Jihads, and Modernity;
- Allawi, Ali A., The Crisis of Islamic Civilization;
- Alperovitz, Gar, The Decision To Use the Atomic Bomb;
- American School & University: Shaping Facilities & Business Decisions;
- Angelich, Jane, What's a Mother (in-Law) to Do?: 5 Essential Steps to Building a Loving Relationship with Your Son's New Wife;
- Arad, Yitzchak, In the Shadow of the Red Banner: Soviet Jews in the War Against Nazi Germany;
- Aristotle, Athenian Constitution. Eudemian Ethics. Virtues and Vices. (Loeb Classical Library No. 285);
- Aristotle, Metaphysics: Books X-XIV, Oeconomica, Magna Moralia (The Loeb classical library);
- Armstrong, Karen, A History of God;
- Arrian: Anabasis of Alexander, Books I-IV (Loeb Classical Library No. 236);
- Atkinson, Rick, The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945 (Liberation Trilogy);
- Auletta, Ken, Googled: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Austen, Jane, Pride and Prejudice;
- Bacevich, Andrew, The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism;
- Baker, James A. III, and Lee H. Hamilton, The Iraq Study Group Report: The Way Forward - A New Approach;
- Barber, Benjamin R., Jihad vs. McWorld: Terrorism's Challenge to Democracy;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., Blueprint for Action: A Future Worth Creating;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-First Century;
- Barron, Robert, Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith;
- Baseline: Where Leadership Meets Technology;
- Baur, Michael, Bauer, Stephen, eds., The Beatles and Philosophy;
- Beard, Charles Austin, An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States (Sony Reader);
- Benjamin, Daniel & Steven Simon, The Age of Sacred Terror: Radical Islam's War Against America;
- Bergen, Peter, The Osama bin Laden I Know: An Oral History of al Qaeda's Leader;
- Berman, Paul, Terror and Liberalism;
- Berman, Paul, The Flight of the Intellectuals: The Controversy Over Islamism and the Press;
- Better Software: The Print Companion to StickyMinds.com;
- Bleyer, Kevin, Me the People: One Man's Selfless Quest to Rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America;
- Boardman, Griffin, and Murray, The Oxford Illustrated History of the Roman World;
- Bracken, Paul, The Second Nuclear Age: Strategy, Danger, and the New Power Politics;
- Bradley, James, with Ron Powers, Flags of Our Fathers;
- Bronte, Charlotte, Jane Eyre;
- Bronte, Emily, Wuthering Heights;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 10 1974-1984: The Marshall Cavendish Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 8 The Marshall Cavendish Illustrated Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Nathan J., When Victory Is Not an Option: Islamist Movements in Arab Politics;
- Bryce, Robert, Gusher of Lies: The Dangerous Delusions of "Energy Independence";
- Bush, George W., Decision Points;
- Bzdek, Vincent, The Kennedy Legacy: Jack, Bobby and Ted and a Family Dream Fulfilled;
- Cahill, Thomas, Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea: Why the Greeks Matter;
- Campus Facility Maintenance: Promoting a Healthy & Productive Learning Environment;
- Campus Technology: Empowering the World of Higher Education;
- Certification: Tools and Techniques for the IT Professional;
- Channel Advisor: Business Insights for Solution Providers;
- Chariton, Callirhoe (Loeb Classical Library);
- Chief Learning Officer: Solutions for Enterprise Productivity;
- Christ, Karl, The Romans: An Introduction to Their History and Civilization;
- Cicero, De Senectute;
- Cicero, The Republic, The Laws;
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 1 (Loeb Classical Library);
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 2 (Loeb Classical Library);
- CIO Decisions: Aligning I.T. and Business in the MidMarket Enterprise;
- CIO Insight: Best Practices for IT Business Leaders;
- CIO: Business Technology Leadership;
- Clay, Lucius Du Bignon, Decision in Germany;
- Cohen, William S., Dragon Fire;
- Colacello, Bob, Ronnie and Nancy: Their Path to the White House, 1911 to 1980;
- Coll, Steve, The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century;
- Collins, Francis S., The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief ;
- Colorni, Angelo, Israel for Beginners: A Field Guide for Encountering the Israelis in Their Natural Habitat;
- Compliance & Technology;
- Computerworld: The Voice of IT Management;
- Connolly, Peter & Hazel Dodge, The Ancient City: Life in Classical Athens & Rome;
- Conti, Greg, Googling Security: How Much Does Google Know About You?;
- Converge: Strategy and Leadership for Technology in Education;
- Cowan, Ross, Roman Legionary 58 BC - AD 69;
- Cowell, F. R., Life in Ancient Rome;
- Creel, Richard, Religion and Doubt: Toward a Faith of Your Own;
- Cross, Robin, General Editor, The Encyclopedia of Warfare: The Changing Nature of Warfare from Prehistory to Modern-day Armed Conflicts;
- CSO: The Resource for Security Executives:
- Cummins, Joseph, History's Greatest Wars: The Epic Conflicts that Shaped the Modern World;
- D'Amato, Raffaele, Imperial Roman Naval Forces 31 BC-AD 500;
- Dallek, Robert, An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy 1917-1963;
- Daly, Dennis, Sophocles' Ajax;
- Dando-Collins, Stephen, Caesar's Legion: The Epic Saga of Julius Caesar's Elite Tenth Legion and the Armies of Rome;
- Darwish, Nonie, Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror;
- Davis Hanson, Victor, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Blind Watchmaker;
- Dawkins, Richard, The God Delusion;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Selfish Gene;
- de Blij, Harm, Why Geography Matters: Three Challenges Facing America, Climate Change, The Rise of China, and Global Terrorism;
- Defense Systems: Information Technology and Net-Centric Warfare;
- Defense Systems: Strategic Intelligence for Info Centric Operations;
- Defense Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Military and Aerospace;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Consciousness Explained;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Darwin's Dangerous Idea;
- Devries, Kelly, et. al., Battles of the Ancient World 1285 BC - AD 451 : From Kadesh to Catalaunian Field;
- Dickens, Charles, Great Expectations;
- Digital Communities: Building Twenty-First Century Communities;
- Doctorow, E.L., Homer & Langley;
- Dodds, E. R., The Greeks and the Irrational;
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The House of the Dead (Google Books, Sony e-Reader);
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The Idiot;
- Douglass, Elisha P., Rebels and Democrats: The Struggle for Equal Political Rights and Majority Role During the American Revolution;
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan, The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Valley of Fear;
- Dr. Dobb's Journal: The World of Software Development;
- Drug Discovery News: Discovery/Development/Diagnostics/Delivery;
- DT: Defense Technology International;
- Dunbar, Richard, Alcatraz;
- Education Channel Partner: News, Trends, and Analysis for K-20 Sales Professionals;
- Edwards, Aton, Preparedness Now!;
- EGM: Electronic Gaming Monthly, the No. 1 Videogame Magazine;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Lost Christianities: The Battles for Scriptures and the Faiths We Never Knew;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why;
- Electronic Engineering Times: The Industry Newsweekly for the Creators of Technology;
- Ellis, Joseph J., American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson;
- Ellis, Joseph J., His Excellency: George Washington;
- Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Emerson, Steven, American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us;
- Erlewine, Robert, Monotheism and Tolerance: Recovering a Religion of Reason (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion);
- ESD: Embedded Systems Design;
- Everitt, Anthony, Augustus: The Life of Rome's First Emperor;
- Everitt, Anthony, Cicero: The Life and Times of Rome's Greatest Politician;
- eWeek: The Enterprise Newsweekly;
- Federal Computer Week: Powering the Business of Government;
- Ferguson, Niall, Civilization: The West and the Rest;
- Ferguson, Niall, Empire: The Rise and Demise of the British World Order and the Lessons for Global Power;
- Ferguson, Niall, The Cash Nexus: Money and Power in the Modern World, 1700-2000;
- Ferguson, Niall, The War of the World: Twentieth-Century Conflict and the Decline of the West;
- Feuerbach, Ludwig, The Essence of Christianity (Sony eReader);
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Principate 27 BC-AD 117;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Punic Wars 264-146 BC;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army: the Civil Wars 88-31 BC;
- Finkel, Caroline, Osman's Dream: The History of the Ottoman Empire;
- Fisk, Robert, The Great War For Civilization: The Conquest of the Middle East;
- Forstchen, William R., One Second After;
- Fox, Robin Lane, The Classical World: An Epic History from Homer to Hadrian;
- Frazer, James George, The Golden Bough (Volume 3): A Study in Magic and Religion (Sony eReader);
- Freeh, Louis J., My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Freeman, Charles, The Greek Achievement: The Foundations of the Western World;
- Friedman, Thomas L. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century Further Updated and Expanded/Release 3.0;
- Friedman, Thomas L., The Lexus and the Olive Tree: Understanding Globalization;
- Frontinus: Stratagems. Aqueducts of Rome. (Loeb Classical Library No. 174);
- Fuller Focus: Fuller Theological Seminary;
- Fuller, Graham E., A World Without Islam;
- Gaubatz, P. David and Paul Sperry, Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America;
- Ghattas, Kim, The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power;
- Gibson, William, Neuromancer;
- Gilmour, Michael J., Gods and Guitars: Seeking the Sacred in Post-1960s Popular Music;
- Global Services: Strategies for Sourcing People, Processes, and Technologies;
- Glucklich, Ariel, Dying for Heaven: Holy Pleasure and Suicide Bombers-Why the Best Qualities of Religion Are Also It's Most Dangerous;
- Goldberg, Jonah, Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning;
- Goldin, Shmuel, Unlocking the Torah Text Vayikra (Leviticus);
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, Caesar: Life of a Colossus;
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, How Rome Fell: Death of a Superpower;
- Goodman, Lenn E., Creation and Evolution;
- Goodwin, Doris Kearns, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln;
- Gopp, Amy, et.al., Split Ticket: Independent Faith in a Time of Partisan Politics (WTF: Where's the Faith?);
- Gordon, Michael R., and Bernard E. Trainor, Cobra II: The Inside Story of the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq;
- Government Health IT: The Magazine of Public/private Health Care Convergence;
- Government Technology's Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Government Technology: Solutions for State and Local Government in the Information Age;
- Grant , Michael, The Climax of Rome: The Final Achievements of the Ancient World, AD 161 - 337;
- Grant, Michael, The Classical Greeks;
- Grumberg, Orna, and Helmut Veith, 25 Years of Model Checking: History, Achievements, Perspectives;
- Halberstam, David, War in a Time of Peace: Bush, Clinton, and the Generals;
- Hammer, Reuven, Entering Torah Prefaces to the Weekly Torah Portion;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, An Autumn of War: What America Learned from September 11 and the War on Terrorism;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Between War and Peace: Lessons from Afghanistan to Iraq;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Carnage and Culture: Landmark Battles in the Rise of Western Power;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, How The Obama Administration Threatens Our National Security (Encounter Broadsides);
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Ripples of Battle: How Wars of the Past Still Determine How We Fight, How We Live, and How We Think;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The End of Sparta: A Novel;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The Soul of Battle: From Ancient Times to the Present Day, How Three Great Liberators Vanquished Tyranny;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Wars of the Ancient Greeks;
- Harnack, Adolf Von, History of Dogma, Volume 3 (Sony Reader);
- Harris, Alex, Reputation At Risk: Reputation Report;
- Harris, Sam, Letter to a Christian Nation;
- Harris, Sam, The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason;
- Hayek, F. A., The Road to Serfdom;
- Heilbroner, Robert L., and Lester Thurow, Economics Explained: Everything You Need to Know About How the Economy Works and Where It's Going;
- Hempel, Sandra, The Strange Case of The Broad Street Pump: John Snow and the Mystery of Cholera;
- Hinnells, John R., A Handbook of Ancient Religions;
- Hitchens, Christopher, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything;
- Hogg, Ian V., The Encyclopedia of Weaponry: The Development of Weaponry from Prehistory to 21st Century Warfare;
- Hugo, Victor, The Hunchback of Notre Dame;
- Humphrey, Caroline & Vitebsky, Piers, Sacred Architecture;
- Huntington, Samuel P., The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order;
- Info World: Information Technology News, Computer Networking & Security;
- Information Week: Business Innovation Powered by Technology:
- Infostor: The Leading Source for Enterprise Storage Professionals;
- Infrastructure Insite: Bringing IT Together;
- Insurance Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Integrated Solutions: For Enterprise Content Management;
- Intel Premier IT: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Irwin, Robert, Dangerous Knowledge: Orientalism and Its Discontents;
- Jeffrey, Grant R., The Global-Warming Deception: How a Secret Elite Plans to Bankrupt America and Steal Your Freedom;
- Jewkes, Yvonne, and Majid Yar, Handbook of Internet Crime;
- Johnson, Chalmers, Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire;
- Journal, The: Transforming Education Through Technology;
- Judd, Denis, The Lion and the Tiger: The Rise and Fall of the British Raj, 1600-1947;
- Kagan, Donald, The Peloponnesian War;
- Kansas, Dave, The Wall Street Journal Guide to the End of Wall Street as We Know It: What You Need to Know About the Greatest Financial Crisis of Our Time--and How to Survive It;
- Karsh, Efraim, Islamic Imperialism: A History;
- Kasser, Rodolphe, The Gospel of Judas;
- Katz, Solomon, The Decline of Rome and the Rise of Medieval Europe: (The Development of Western Civilization);
- Keegan, John, Intelligence in War: The Value--and Limitations--of What the Military Can Learn About the Enemy;
- Kenis, Leo, et. al., The Transformation of the Christian Churches in Western Europe 1945-2000 (Kadoc Studies on Religion, Culture and Society 6);
- Kepel, Gilles, Jihad: The Trail of Political Islam;
- Kiplinger's: Personal Finance;
- Klein, Naomi, The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism;
- KM World: Content, Document, and Knowledge Management;
- Koestler, Arthur, Darkness at Noon: A Novel;
- Kostova, Elizabeth, The Historian;
- Kuttner, Robert, The Squandering of America: How the Failure of Our Politics Undermines Our Prosperity;
- Lake, Kirsopp, The Text of the New Testament, Sony Reader;
- Laur, Timothy M., Encyclopedia of Modern US Military Weapons ;
- Leffler, Melvyn P., and Jeffrey W. Legro, To Lead the World: American Strategy After the Bush Doctrine;
- Lendon, J. E., Soldiers and Ghosts: A History of Battle in Classical Antiquity;
- Lenin, V. I., Imperialism the Highest Stage of Capitalism;
- Lennon, John J., There is Absolutely No Reason to Pay Too Much for College!;
- Lewis, Bernard, The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror;
- Lewis, Bernard, What Went Wrong?: The Clash Between Islam and Modernity in the Middle East;
- Lifton, Robert J., Greg Mitchell, Hiroshima in America;
- Limberis, Vasiliki M., Architects of Piety: The Cappadocian Fathers and the Cult of the Martyrs;
- Lipsett, B. Diane, Desiring Conversion: Hermas, Thecla, Aseneth;
- Livingston, Jessica, Founders At Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days;
- Livy, Rome and the Mediterranean: Books XXXI-XLV of the History of Rome from its Foundation (Penguin Classics);
- Louis J., Freeh, My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Mackay, Christopher S., Ancient Rome: A Military and Political History;
- Majno, Guido, The Healing Hand: Man and Wound in the Ancient World;
- Marcus, Greil,Invisible Republic: Bob Dylan's Basement Tapes;
- Marshall-Cornwall, James, Napoleon as Military Commander;
- Maughm, W. Somerset, Of Human Bondage;
- McCluskey, Neal P., Feds in the Classroom: How Big Government Corrupts, Cripples, and Compromises American Education;
- McCullough, David, 1776;
- McCullough, David, John Adams;
- McCullough, David, Mornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family, a Vanished Way of Life and the Unique Child Who Became Theodore Roosevelt;
- McLynn, Frank, Marcus Aurelius: A Life;
- McManus, John, Deadly Brotherhood, The: The American Combat Soldier in World War II ;
- McMaster, H. R., Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam;
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 1: Origins and Destinies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 2: Persons and Groups (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 3: Religions and Controversies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- Meacham, Jon, American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House;
- Mearsheimer, John J., and Stephen M. Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy;
- Meier, Christian, Caesar: A Biography;
- Menzies, Gaven, 1421: The Year China Discovered America;
- Metaxas, Eric, Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy;
- Michael, Katina and M.G. Michael, Innovative Automatic Identification and Location-Based Services: From Barcodes to Chip Implants;
- Migliore, Daniel L., Faith Seeking Understanding: An Introduction to Christian Theology;
- Military & Aerospace Electronics: The Magazine of Transformation in Electronic and Optical Technology;
- Millard, Candice, Theodore Roosevelt's Darkest Journey: The River of Doubt;
- Mommsen, Theodor, The History of the Roman Republic, Sony Reader;
- Muller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop: Volume III: Essays On Language And Literature;
- Murray, Janet, H., Hamlet On the Holodeck: The Future of Narrative in Cyberspace;
- Murray, Williamson, War in the Air 1914-45;
- Müller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop;
- Nader, Ralph, Crashing the Party: Taking on the Corporate Government in an Age of Surrender;
- Nagl, John A., Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife: Counterinsurgency Lessons from Malaya and Vietnam;
- Napoleoni, Loretta, Terrorism and the Economy: How the War on Terror is Bankrupting the World;
- Nature: The International Weekly Journal of Science;
- Negus, Christopher, Fedora 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- Network Computing: For IT by IT:
- Network World: The Leader in Network Knowledge;
- Network-centric Security: Where Physical Security & IT Worlds Converge;
- Newman, Paul B., Travel and Trade in the Middle Ages;
- Nietzsche, Friedrich Wilhelm, The Nietzsche-Wagner Correspondence;
- Nixon, Ed, The Nixons: A Family Portrait;
- O'Brien, Johnny, Day of the Assassins: A Jack Christie Novel;
- O'Donnell, James J., Augustine: A New Biography;
- OH & S: Occupational Health & Safety
- Okakura, Kakuzo, The Book of Tea;
- Optimize: Business Strategy & Execution for CIOs;
- Ostler, Nicholas, Ad Infinitum: A Biography of Latin;
- Parry, Jay A., The Real George Washington (American Classic Series);
- Paton, W.R., The Greek Anthology, Volume V, Loeb Classical Library, No. 86;
- Pausanius, Guide to Greece 1: Central Greece;
- Perrett, Bryan, Cassell Military Classics: Iron Fist: Classic Armoured Warfare;
- Perrottet, Tony, The Naked Olympics: The True Story of the Olympic Games;
- Peters, Ralph, New Glory: Expanding America's Global Supremacy;
- Phillips, Kevin, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush;
- Pick, Bernhard; Paralipomena; Remains of Gospels and Sayings of Christ (Sony Reader);
- Pimlott, John, The Elite: The Special Forces of the World Volume 1;
- Pitre, Brant, Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist: Unlocking the Secrets of the Last Supper;
- Plutarch's Lives, X: Agis and Cleomenes. Tiberius and Gaius Gracchus. Philopoemen and Flamininus (Loeb Classical Library®);
- Podhoretz, Norman, World War IV: The Long Struggle Against Islamofascism;
- Posner, Gerald, Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK;
- Potter, Wendell, Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out on How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care and Deceiving Americans;
- Pouesi, Daniel, Akua;
- Premier IT Magazine: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Price, Monroe E. & Daniel Dayan, eds., Owning the Olympics: Narratives of the New China;
- Profit: The Executive's Guide to Oracle Applications;
- Public CIO: Technology Leadership in the Public Sector;
- Putnam, Robert D., Bowling Alone : The Collapse and Revival of American Community;
- Quintus of Smyrna, The Fall of Troy;
- Rawles, James Wesley, Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse;
- Red Herring: The Business of Technology;
- Redmond Channel Partner: Driving Success in the Microsoft Partner Community;
- Redmond Magazine: The Independent Voice of the Microsoft IT Community;
- Renan, Ernest, The life of Jesus (Sony eReader);
- Richler, Mordecai (editor), Writers on World War II: An Anthology;
- Roberts, Ian, The Energy Glut: Climate Change and the Politics of Fatness in an Overheating World;
- Rocca, Samuel, The Army of Herod the Great;
- Rodgers, Nigel, A Military History of Ancient Greece: An Authoritative Account of the Politics, Armies and Wars During the Golden Age of Ancient Greece, shown in over 200 color photographs, diagrams, maps and plans;
- Rodoreda, Merce, Death in Spring: A Novel;
- Romerstein, Herbert and Breindel, Eric,The Venona Secrets, Exposing Soviet Espionage and America's Traitors;
- Ross, Dennis, Statecraft: And How to Restore America's Standing in the World;
- Roth, Jonathan P., Roman Warfare (Cambridge Introduction to Roman Civilization);
- SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;
- Scahill, Jeremy, Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army [Revised and Updated];
- Schama, Simon, A History of Britain, At the Edge of the World 3500 B.C. - 1603 A.D.;
- Scheuer, Michael, Imperial Hubris: Why the West Is Losing the War On Terror;
- Scheuer, Michael, Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq;
- Scheuer, Michael, Osama Bin Laden;
- Scheuer, Michael, Through Our Enemies Eyes: Osama Bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America;
- Scholastic Instructor
- Scholastic Parent & Child: The Joy of Family Living and Learning;
- Schopenhauer, Arthur, The World As Will And Idea (Sony eReader);
- Schug-Wille, Art of the Byzantine World;
- Schulze, Hagen, Germany: A New History;
- Schweizer, Peter, Architects of Ruin: How Big Government Liberals Wrecked the Global Economy---and How They Will Do It Again If No One Stops Them;
- Scott, Sir Walter, Ivanhoe;
- Seagren, Eric, Secure Your Network for Free: Using Nmap, Wireshark, Snort, Nessus, and MRTG;
- Security Technology & Design: The Security Executive's Resource for Systems Integration and Convergence;
- Seibel, Peter, Coders at Work;
- Sekunda N., & S. Northwood, Early Roman Armies;
- Seneca: Naturales Quaestiones, Books II (Loeb Classical Library No. 450);
- Sewall, Sarah, The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual;
- Sheppard, Ruth, Alexander the Great at War: His Army - His Battles - His Enemies;
- Shinder, Jason, ed., The Poem That Changed America: "Howl" Fifty Years Later;
- Sidebottom, Harry, Ancient Warfare: A Very Short Introduction;
- Sides, Hampton, Blood and Thunder: The Epic Story of Kit Carson and the Conquest of the American West;
- Simkins, Michael, The Roman Army from Caesar to Trajan;
- Sinchak, Steve, Hacking Windows Vista;
- Smith, RJ, The One: The Life and Music of James Brown;
- Software Development Times: The Industry Newspaper for Software Development Managers;
- Software Test Performance;
- Solomon, Norman, War Made Easy: How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death;
- Song, Lolan, Innovation Together: Microsoft Research Asia Academic Research Collaboration;
- Sophocles, The Three Theban Plays, tr. Robert Fagles;
- Sound & Vision: The Consumer Electronics Authority;
- Southern, Pat, The Roman Army: A Social and Institutional History;
- Sri, Edward, A Biblical Walk Through the Mass: Understanding What We Say and Do In The Liturgy;
- Sri, Edward, Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights from John Paul II's Love and Responsibility;
- Stair, John Bettridge, Old Samoa; Or, Flotsam and Jetsam From the Pacific Ocean;
- Starr, Chester G., The Roman Empire, 27 B.C.-A.D. 476: A Study in Survival;
- Starr, John Bryan, Understanding China: A Guide to China's Economy, History, and Political Culture;
- Stauffer, John, Giants: The Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln;
- Steyn, Mark, America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Herodotus: The Histories;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Thucydides: A Comprehensive Guide to the Peloponnesian War;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Xenophon's Hellenika;
- Strategy + Business;
- Streete, Gail, Redeemed Bodies: Women Martyrs in Early Christianity;
- Sullivan, James, The Hardest Working Man: How James Brown Saved the Soul of America;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (1) 100 BC-AD 200;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (2) AD 200-400;
- Suskind, Ron, The One Percent Doctrine: Deep Inside America's Pursuit of Its Enemies Since 9/11:
- Swanston, Malcolm, Mapping History Battles and Campaigns;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swift, Jonathan, Gulliver's Travels;
- Syme, Ronald, The Roman Revolution;
- Talley, Colin L., A History of Multiple Sclerosis;
- Tawil, Camille, Brothers In Arms: The Story of al-Qa'ida and the Arab Jihadists;
- Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Design & Manufacturing;
- Tech Net: The Microsoft Journal for IT Professionals;
- Tech Partner: Gain a Competitive Edge Through Solutions Providers;
- Technology & Learning: Ideas and Tools for Ed Tech Leaders;
- Tenet, George, At the Center of the Storm: The CIA During America's Time of Crisis;
- Thackeray, W. M., Vanity Fair;
- Thompson, Derrick & William Martin, Have Guitars ... Will Travel: A Journey Through the Beat Music Scene in Northampton 1957-66;
- Tolstoy, Leo, Anna Karenina;
- Trento, Joseph J., The Secret History of the CIA;
- Twain, Mark, The Gilded Age: a Tale of Today;
- Ungar, Craig, House of Bush House of Saud;
- Unterberger, Richie, The Unreleased Beatles Music & Film;
- VAR Business: Strategic Insight for Technology Integrators:
- Virgil, The Aeneid
- Virtualization Review: Powering the New IT Generation;
- Visual Studio: Enterprise Solutions for .Net Development;
- VON Magazine: Voice, Video & Vision;
- Wall Street Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Wallace, Robert, Spycraft: The Secret History of the CIA's Spytechs, from Communism to al-Qaeda;
- Wang, Wallace, Steal This Computer Book 4.0: What They Won’t Tell You About the Internet;
- Ward-Perkins, The Fall of Rome and the End of Civilization;
- Warren, Robert Penn, All the King's Men;
- Wasik, John F., Cul-de-Sac Syndrome: Turning Around the Unsustainable American Dream;
- Weber, Karl, Editor, Lincoln: A President for the Ages;
- Website Magazine: The Magazine for Website Success;
- Weiner, Tim, Enemies: A History of the FBI;
- Weiner, Tim, Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA;
- West, Bing, The Strongest Tribe: War, Politics, and the Endgame in Iraq;
- Wharton, Edith, The Age of Innocence;
- Wilcox, Peter, Rome's Enemies (1) Germanics and Dacians;
- Wise, Terence, Armies of the Carthaginian Wars 265 - 146 BC;
- Wissner-Gross, What Colleges Don't Tell You (And Other Parents Don't Want You To Know) 272 Secrets For Getting Your Kid Into the Top Schools;
- Wissner-Gross, What High Schools Don't Tell You;
- Wolf, Naomi, Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries;
- Wolf, Naomi, The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot;
- Woodward, Bob, Plan of Attack;
- Woodward, Bob, The Agenda: Inside the Clinton White House;
- Wright, Lawrence, The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11;
- Wright-Porto, Heather, Beginning Google Blogger;
- Xenophon, The Anabasis of Cyrus;
- Yergin, Daniel, The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, & Power;
Handy Tools, Links, etc.
Online Armor lets you view your firewall status.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Blog Smith Headline Animator
- ► 2013 (1266)
- ► 2012 (2427)
- ► 2011 (1976)
- Nina Easton: What I saw at the SEIU thug protest a...
- Hamas leader says American envoys making contact
- Netanyahu "furious with the Obama administration f...
- Israel stations nuclear missile subs off Iran
- Obama’s security strategy falls short
- Israeli commandos storm aid flotilla; At Least 10 ...
- American Taxpayers Fund Research and Education in ...
- Gene Simmons: American
- No Emotional Capability to Lead, Pastor Manning
- Muslims in the U.S.: Free Health Insurance, No Tax...
- Double-Standard on Disasters
- Mega-Mosque Over WTC
- It's tea party vs. establishment in fight to remov...
- Government Shuts 7 Year Old's Lemonade Stand; No P...
- Sestak was ineligible for job Clinton offered
- Obama the first President to give a press conferen...
- Symposium: The World’s Most Wanted: A “Moderate Is...
- Kagan: Constitution Optional at Harvard, Internati...
- FREE CITIZENS PERMIT CANCELED TO PROTEST 911 MEGA ...
- He Was Supposed to Be Competent
- Obama Too Busy: "golfing and went out to Californi...
- How the Sestak job offer became a big deal
- Pamela Geller on FOX and Friends: SIOA Freedom Bus...
- Things Obama Is Doing Instead of Going to Gulf: Du...
- Overthrow Futuristic Dictator Obama In This Online...
- Kent Wells Oil Spill Tech Explanation
- NYers Against WTC Mosque
- State Department Supports Muslim Education: Americ...
- David Beemer, Todd Beamer's father, outraged at th...
- This billboard is to be found in Marshall, Texas, ...
- Inspection Results Finding Less Than a Handful of ...
- Camp FEMA: American Lockdown
- About Obama: "The more he talked the more he got u...
- Paychecks from private business shrank to their sm...
- Klein on "The Manchurian President"
- U.S. Selective Service in Obama cover-up?
- ABC News video--whistleblowers expose massive gove...
- Syria: Obama has failed in peace efforts and lost ...
- 63% Favor Repeal of National Health Rationing Plan...
- Nouriel Roubini: tackling the UK deficit, and rela...
- "International Force" of U.S. military told to get...
- 30 Terrorist Plots Against the U.S. Foiled Since 9...
- Surveillance Suspected as Spacecraft’s Main Role
- CIA Columbia Obama Trial - Guilty Verdict Press Co...
- Obama’s Radical Left Shorebank Connections Go Way ...
- Maybe Obama Should Run Against Hoover
- US appoints first cyber warfare general
- Terrorist Highway; Arizona City Council Meeting; S...
- SEIU Escorted to Bank Attorney's Home to Protest
- Muslim Smuggling Ring Operating in Texas Since 200...
- Prominent Princeton Scientist Testifies to Congres...
- Born Again Aged Computers
- HP Mini 5102
- Original Mott the Hoople T-shirt 1972; Rock and Ro...
- Confronting the TSA on Gestapo tactics
- The Police State Cometh
- Rand Paul Runs Circles Around the Lamestream Media...
- Teen Suspended For Wearing Rosary Beads To School
- Anti-Obama Attack Elects Democrats
- Republicans Fear Rand Paul
- The fruits of weakness
- Obama Makes the Top Ten: Judicial Watch Announces ...
- Patriots Ordered To Remove Flag From Outside Home
- Little Barry Soetoro Indonesian Film Portrays Earl...
- China Disregards Irrelevant Obama, West
- Constitution takes hit from Supreme Court
- Declassified History NSA Computers Through 1964
- Theodore Roosevelt on Immigration
- "We Have Come to Take Our Country Back"
- People: 4, Obama 0
- Pelosi to Aspiring Musicians: Quit Your Job, Taxpa...
- Global Cooling Is Coming
- Obama Declares Mexico Part of the U.S.
- Seniors Asked to Provide Birthdates, Social Securi...
- STATE DEPARTMENT SPOKESMAN CRITICAL OF ARIZONA LAW...
- Political Statements Placed on Sign Outside His Ba...
- "Ultimate Weapon" Against 1st Amendment Announced ...
- Obama's Illegal Aunt Granted Asylum
- Obama Passive During Israeli War Game Exercise
- A List of Goldman Sachs People in the Obama Govern...
- Princeton Demands That Kagan’s Socialist Thesis Ta...
- Crime, Inc.
- Obama's Minerals Management Service Awards Oil Rig...
- Lord Monckton: "Obama poised to cede power in Cope...
- Rep. Stupak Confused by Abortion Double Talk
- 111 New Bureacracies in House Health Care Rationin...
- Amnesty? Bureaucrats already drawing up plan to im...
- 20 May: Draw Mo (Mohammed) Day
- Marxist History in U.S. High Schools
- TERRORISTS CROSSING MEXICAN-U.S. BORDER
- "Islamic United States will be an introduction to ...
- Google Says It Mistakenly Collected Data on Web Us...
- FRANKS & JASSER: American Muslims disagree
- Feds tell court they can decide what you eat
- U.S. Joins U.N. Group Whose Stated Goal Is Anti-Is...
- The Federal Fat Police
- Jewish rights group says Arizona law not Nazi Thou...
- Barackside from Scotland
- David Horowitz vs. Anti-Semitic Muslim
- Obama Chickens
- When the Public Servants Knock on Your Door: Publi...
- The Story The Decline The Ad I Need A Freakin J...
- Rule of Law Superfluous in Regime: Allegation of W...
- Update on American "Power" Bill to be Noted
- Texas Taxpayers Fund Racist Machete Film
- Holder Defends Islam
- Holder hasn't read Arizona law he criticized
- Medals for Wimps
- Brits Warn Yanks Greece is Their Future
- Catholic Child Labeled Truant: Refused to Dress as...
- Islamist Mufti and Hitler
- CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE (CCX)
- Kagan shielded Saudis from 9/11 lawsuit
- Polish crash provided Moscow with a windfall of se...
- Hawaii Public Records Now Not Public: Against the ...
- OBAMA FLASHBACK: A SUPREME COURT NOMINEE WITH NO J...
- Russia'a Push Back Against Obama's Nice World
- Private Property Taken in America
- California Teacher Ordered to Take Down Signs
- Obama Chart
- Russia Signs $20 Billion Deal for Turkish Nuclear ...
- OIC Fulfills Function of Caliphate, Embodies ‘Isla...
- US GOVERNMENT FUNDING JIHADIST MOSQUE
- Militia Leader Beats Federal Case, Says It Was All...
- Anti-1st Amendment Kagan Argued to Ban Political P...
- S 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, ...
- Swedish artist attacked for views on Islam during ...
- Debt Rising in Europe
- Russia says may build nuclear power plant in Syria...
- Pelosi to Bishops: Use Pulpit to Promote Immigrati...
- Rep. Paul Ryan sends a warning
- Socialist Kagan to the Supreme Court
- White House Denies Reports of Spy Planes Over NYC
- Racist Regime Tearing Country Apart: Tensions High...
- What caused Bear Stearns, then Lehman Brothers to ...
- Sanchee H.S. history teacher Ron Gochez, La Raza R...
- CIA Officer Explains New World Order's Demise
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer to Barack Obama: "No O...
- Franklin Graham: Obama 'Giving Islam a Pass,' Warn...
- Student suspended for removing Mexican flag
- American flag shirts ignite firestorm
- MOM SPEAKS: TX STUDENT SUSPENDED FOR REMOVING MEXI...
- Largest hiring burst in years, but jobless rate up...
- Historical U.S. Unemployment
- ‘EX-PLO TERRORIST’ TURNED ISRAELI SYMPATHIZER: OBA...
- Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Fl...
- Manipulation on Stock Market
- 18 Web 2.0 Tools for Instruction
- Michelle: Queen of the "Birthers"
- Black Hopefuls This Year in G.O.P. Races
- Obama's Muslim Summit
- Orwellian Big Brother Tax Collection Commercial Ai...
- UN Walkout as Ahmadinejad claims "Israel is a raci...
- Federal Government Outpaces Private Sector in Job ...
- Reason.tv: How Did GM Pay Back Its TARP Loans So F...
- Sidestepping Russia's gas monopoly
- Arizona Rosie Brewer
- We’ll adopt Mexico’s immigration policies instead,...
- The 1966 Election's Warning to Obama
- ▼ May (161)
- ► 2009 (1560)
- ► 2008 (775)
"Congress: I'm Watching"
A tax on toilet paper; I kid you not. According to the sponsor, "the Water Protection and Reinvestment Act will be financed broadly by small fees on such things as . . . products disposed of in waste water." Congress wants to tax what you do in the privacy of your bathroom.