Saturday, March 31, 2012
What do you understand Richard Thompson to be describing? How do you plan on responding to the current challenge against the religious liberty of the Roman Catholic Church?
Richard Thompson's Stand Up Detroit Excerpt
RT speech at Stand Up Detroit rally, March 23, 2012
Is this a reasonable policy or is this governmental bullying? Why do you think so?
Eric Metaxas debated Donna Crane, policy director at NARAL Pro-Choice America, about Obama's decision to force Catholic institutions to ensure insurance coverage of contraception on MSNBC's "Jansing & Co."
Father Sammie Maletta's Sermon on Obama's Assault on Religious Liberty
On February 5, 2012 Father Sammie Maletta delivered a Homily at St. John the Evangelist Parish in St. John, Indiana. This Homily addressed how Obama is threatening Religious Freedom and declaring war with the Catholic Church. Go to http://bit.ly/zPdgpw to fight the HHS Mandate.
SPOTTED: Contraceptives near Georgetown law school
Are contraceptives readily available, and inexpensive or free, adjacent to Georgetown University, without a government mandate compromising religious liberty?
Religious Liberty: Obamacare's First Casualty
Should the government determine how religions operate? Why or why not?
The controversy over the Obama Administration's anti-conscience mandate and the fight for religious liberty only serves to highlight the inherent flaws in Obamacare.
Sermon of Father Jay Scott Newman - Tyrannical Government Decrees and the Religious Liberty Crisis
CATHOLIC BISHOPS CALL OBAMACARE AN ‘UNPRECEDENTED ATTACK ON RELIGIOUS LIBERTY’
Obama's abortion absolutism and the 1st Amendment
Dick Retta is "not deterred by . . . by a civil lawsuit the Justice Department filed against him in July."
"This President, as a State Senator, voted against a bill requiring doctors to care for babies born after failed abortions (and then misled the media on the matter). As a candidate, he promised his first act would be signing the sweeping "Freedom of Choice Act," which would wipe out nearly all limitations on abortion and abortion subsidies. And then during the budget debates we saw him draw nearly his only line in the sand over Planned Parenthood subsidies.
It's abortion absolutism. Everything else -- free assembly, free speech, conscience protection, and his party's other interests -- they all take a back seat to protecting abortion."
Catholics, during the current regime, are restricted in exercising their civil rights of religious liberty and free speech under the First Amendment.
‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: WORLD POWERS UNITING AGAINST THE WEST
Friday, March 30, 2012
Mark Bosch, the current guitarist in Ian Hunter band joins Ricky Byrd (a former Ian Hunter guitarist) onstage with some of the other members of the NYC Hit Squad (Muddy Shews and Liberty DeVitto) for a classic Ian Hunter/Mott The Hoople song.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Chu: Energy Dept Working To Wean U.S. Off Oil, Not Lower Gas Prices
In 2009, Mitch McConnell asked that the Senate consider a bill to allow offshore drilling if gas prices rise but then Sen. Ken Salazar objected to the proposal. McConnell then asked if the bill could be triggered when gas reaches $4.50 per gallon, then $5 per gallon, then $7.50 per gallon, and finally $10 per gallon. All the prices were objected to. Then Senator Salazar was subsequently promoted to the position of Secretary of the Interior.
Not Even At $10 A Gallon?
Brazil Petrobras gets permit for U.S. deep waters in Gulf of Mexico
March. 18, 2011
Dilma Rousseff, a former guerrilla leader, and current Brazilian president, spent nearly three years in jail in the early 1970s.
19,000 Jobs Worth $1.1 Billion in Wages Lost Nationally Since Offshore Drilling Moratorium Imposed
OMSA: End the De Facto Gulf Drilling Moratorium Now
The Offshore Marine Services Association is calling on the Obama Administration to end its de facto moratorium on oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. Watch this video to learn how the President and Interior Secretary Ken Salazar are defying the courts, sidelining Gulf oil workers and harming the American economy.
U.S. in Contempt Over Gulf Drill Ban, Judge Rules, 2011
JUDICIAL #FAILS: ‘REAL NEWS’ PANEL ON FEDERAL CASE AGAINST MICHIGAN MILITIA
What difference is there in the government prosecuting Christians, as opposed to Islamists?
What is your reaction to ESPN pulling a pro-voting spot? Did they do the right thing? Why or why not?
After Mackey began preaching, a California Highway Patrolman arrested him for preaching to a “captive audience.” Now, more than a year later, the case has made its way to trial court in Riverside County, California.
California Penal Code Section 602.1
(a) Any person who intentionally interferes with any lawful
business or occupation carried on by the owner or agent of a business
establishment open to the public, by obstructing or intimidating
those attempting to carry on business, or their customers, and who
refuses to leave the premises of the business establishment after
being requested to leave by the owner or the owner's agent, or by a
peace officer acting at the request of the owner or owner's agent, is
guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail
for up to 90 days, or by a fine of up to four hundred dollars
($400), or by both that imprisonment and fine.
(b) Any person who intentionally interferes with any lawful
business carried on by the employees of a public agency open to the
public, by obstructing or intimidating those attempting to carry on
business, or those persons there to transact business with the public
agency, and who refuses to leave the premises of the public agency
after being requested to leave by the office manager or a supervisor
of the public agency, or by a peace officer acting at the request of
the office manager or a supervisor of the public agency, is guilty of
a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for up to
90 days, or by a fine of up to four hundred dollars ($400), or by
both that imprisonment and fine.
(c) This section shall not apply to any of the following persons:
(1) Any person engaged in lawful labor union activities that are
permitted to be carried out on the property by state or federal law.
(2) Any person on the premises who is engaging in activities
protected by the California Constitution or the United States
(d) Nothing in this section shall be deemed to supersede the
application of any other law.
Did the preacher interfere, obstruct, or intimidate any one? Certainly he refused to leave. However, is this free speech protected by the Constitution?
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech . . . "
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Hiring help is not the privilege of only the wealthy, of course. According to the Independent Educational Consultants Assn., 22% of first-year students at private colleges—perhaps as many as 58,000 kids—had worked with some kind of consultant.
The leading coach has run application boot camps in Manhattan and Santa Monica, Calif., which this summer cost $9,500.
She wrote: A Is for Admission: The Insider's Guide to Getting Into the Ivy League and Other Top Colleges, and then to build a thriving business that helps people game the system. As she says to parents: "You don't want to pay $180,000 for some piddling school when, by spending a little extra, your kid could get into Yale."
Ivy League schools weren't being truthful about how they reviewed students' applications. "We were forced to misrepresent things," she says. "Parents kept asking if there was an equation we used. There was." Privately, the schools referred to it as the Academic Index, a formula based on test scores and academic standing used to rank applicants.
She selects classes for students, reviews their homework, and prods them to make an impression on teachers. She checks on the students' grades, scores, rankings. She tells parents when to hire tutors and then makes sure the kids do the extra work. She vets their vacation schedules. She plans their summers.
Hernandez rarely speaks with high school counselors. She never calls a college on a student's behalf. And she is especially careful not to leave any fingerprints on the application essays, even as she edits seven, eight, sometimes 10 drafts.
First she writes a 12-to-18 page report for each new student, based on transcripts, test scores, and other accomplishments, that gives the likelihood of their gaining admission to the schools they are interested in. "I have written: 'You have 0% chance of getting into Harvard early decision. Don't apply,'" she says. "People pay for accuracy. I know exactly what it takes to get into Harvard."
as she does with most of her clients, she worked with him by e-mail and over the phone, occasionally in person. She helped him navigate the International Baccalaureate curriculum, advising him to sign up for classes that U.S. colleges would recognize as difficult.
Then she suggested he write his main application essay about something else altogether. "The Habitat for Humanity theme, the tug on your heartstrings, sounded too common," says Andrew. So he tried another topic that would reveal more about his intellectual enthusiasms: how running helped him understand the existentialist philosophy he was reading about. "She gave me specific suggestions about the essay to form one cogent image of who I am," says Andrew.
Crafting that singular, convincing portrait of the student is central to Hernandez' approach. She considers sentimental pursuits a distraction and those done out of obligation misguided.
(Almost all of her clients apply early somewhere because the acceptance rate is higher than during regular admission.)
Today, Hernandez has 80 clients.
The summer program for students was for 15 spaces. In 2006 and 2007, Hernandez and Doe raised the price, first to $8,200 and then to $9,500, and still filled one session in Manhattan and another at the Shutters Hotel in Santa Monica. Next year they may hire others to help edit the essays so they can open the program to more students. They will charge $12,500.
Richard Thompson's Stand Up Detroit Excerpt
RT speech at Stand Up Detroit rally, March 23, 2012
Father Sammie Maletta's Sermon on Obama's Assault on Religious Liberty
On February 5, 2012 Father Sammie Maletta delivered a Homily at St. John the Evangelist Parish in St. John, Indiana. This Homily addressed how Obama is threatening our Religious Freedom and declaring war with the Catholic Church. Please take a few moments to listen. No one sums it up quite like Father Maletta. Go to http://bit.ly/zPdgpw to fight the HHS Mandate.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
"Master, have you forgotten what you have told me!," the novice exclaimed. "We are monks sworn to chastity and we are not to touch any woman but you just did! Why did you carry her so?"
Calmly, the master replied, "Oh, that, it was necessary to help her in such a way and I dropped her on the other side of the river. Tell me, my son, why is it that you are still carrying her?"
This is a short clip but what do you make of the body language between the two? Are they "chummy?"
Should we be concerned about our nuclear defense after Obama's re-election? Why or why?
John Bolton comments on Obama's open mic gaffe to Dmitry Menendev.wmv
Monday, March 26, 2012
Students: Hear Antony Davies live at the Exploring Liberty http://lrnlbty.co/x5Zi3P or Scholarship and a Free Society Seminar http://lrnlbty.co/wz3Ao9 this summer
The U.S. federal government collected $2.2 trillion and spent $3.8 trillion in 2011. At the same time, it was $14.6 trillion in debt. These numbers are too big to comprehend, so what if we scale it down to an average household's income level? If you spent the way the government does, you might be contemplating bankruptcy. What should be done to ensure the government gets its fiscal house in order before it becomes impossible to pay the bills?
Watch more videos: http://lrnlbty.co/GSlE1Z
Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX-01) spoke on the House floor and addressed the recent report that the Obama Administration is giving $1.5 billion in military aid to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.
President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.
Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’: SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to...
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Airport Surveillance Apparently Shows Man Dragged Face-Down by Police: Authorities in Oklahoma City are investigating an incident in which surveillance footage shows police officers apparently dragging a man face-down out of the Will Rogers World Airport. The incident occurred on Feb. 20, when James Jay Heidebrecht was arrested following a “disturbance at a security...
Can leaders pacify angry crowds? How and in what way?
Short James Brown Speech 1968, 1:25
James Brown I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing MDS 1969, 4:06
June 30, 1969: JB doin' the tune "I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing (Open Up The Door I'll Get It Myself)"
The JB'S-You Can Have Watergate,But Gimme Some Bucks (1973), 6:10
"America Is My Home" by James Brown, 3:25
Beginning Speeches, Boston, '68
Israel's Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Danny Ayalon explains the historical facts relating to the Israeli Palestinian conflict. The video explains that the reason there is no successful peace process is because of decades of Palestinian and Arab recalcitrance and the main reason for the conflict is not Israel's presence in the West Bank, but successive Palestinian leaders resistance to Jewish sovereignty.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
EAST AFRICAN-BORN CHILD OF U.S. CITIZEN IN 1961
These dates not only align with the alleged date of Obama’s birth on August 4, 1961, but also with evidence indicating that Ann Dunham departed from Hawaii beginning in February, 1961, shortly after her undocumented marriage to Obama Sr.
Also supported by this data is the implication of an African trip by the absence of Dunham’s passport information which is known to have existed from the 1960s which was used in at least one occasion for her departure with Obama Jr. to Indonesia where the two lived with Lolo Soetoro, Dunham’s second husband. If Dunham had filed for a “renewal” of an old passport, rather than for a new passport in the mid 1960’s for the Indonesian trip, which would have been the common practice for the life of a passport, this would have been indicated on the missing application which would have been included with the series of documents released by an FOIA request in early 2010.
Friday, March 23, 2012
Kim was asked what he considered to be the high point of his career. He responded [emphasis added]: “The high point was when we started receiving support, first from George Soros who gave us our first grants [to battle tuberculosis] and then we received a huge grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.”
America can rest assured, Kim is cool, he can dance and rap which seem to be among his top qualifications, in addition to being a Soros puppet.
Can you appreciate why the world is mocking our representatives? Does the U.S. exercise diplomatic leadership in the world?
Obama and the US has a lot of close and strong allies in the world. And all small countries punches above their weight according to the president. From the show Detektor, Danish Broadcasting Corporation DR. Host is Thomas Buch-Andersen.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Should people be jailed for no siding? Why or why not?
Paul Harvey Aurandt (September 4, 1918 – February 28, 2009), better known as Paul Harvey, was an American radio broadcaster for the ABC Radio Networks. He broadcast News and Comment on weekday mornings and mid-days, and at noon on Saturdays, as well as his famous The Rest of the Story segments. His listening audience was estimated, at its peak, at 24 million people a week. Paul Harvey News was carried on 1,200 radio stations, 400 Armed Forces Network stations and 300 newspapers. His broadcasts and newspaper columns have been reprinted in the Congressional Record more than those of any other commentator.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Does compelling speech through a court-written apology raise as many free speech concerns as prohibiting speech? Why or why not?
Read More on this Subject
- Arpaio News Conference Video 3 On Obama Birth Certificate And OCR Software To see more videos and the entire conference, use the...
- Arpaio News Conference Video 4 On Obama Birth Certificate And Optimization To see more videos and the entire conference, use the...
- Arpaio News Conference Video 2 On Obama Long Form Birth Certificate To see more videos and the entire conference, use the...
- Arpaio News Conference Video 1 On Obama Birth Certificate Regular Scan To see more videos and the entire conference, use the...
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Cold Case Posse Conclusion Video On Obama Birth Certificate To see more videos and the entire conference, use the...
Bradley Johnson has been a mathematics teacher in California’s Poway Unified School District for decades. And for much of that time, he has prominently displayed patriotic and faith-themed banners in his classrooms — a move that has drawn intense criticism and removal mandates from school officials.
The banners, which touted messages like “In God We Trust,“ ”God Bless America,“ and ”God Shed His Grace on Thee,” were ordered taken down by a school principal back in 2007 when Johnson transferred to a new high school. But for years, the AP calculus teacher says that nobody saw any problem with them:
“Nobody thought there was anything wrong with them. Administrators, superintendents, school board people who had been in my room.”
After the banners came down, the veteran educator, feeling targeted over the Christian theme of the banners, filed a Free Speech lawsuit. The Los Angeles Times explains the reason for his legal challenge:
To Johnson, the banners were no more an assertion of a religious point of view than the Tibetan prayer flag, Dalai Lama poster and Malcolm X poster that other teachers had in their classrooms.
At first, Johnson was successful in his pursuits. Last year, Federal Judge Roger Benitez sided with him and ruled that his First Amendment rights had been infringed upon. But in a follow-up court ruling on Tuesday, the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals rejected this claim.
The God-focused banners, which the teacher put back up after his previous court victory, were again ordered to be taken down. In this ruling, the three-judge panel claimed that the principal and the board have the right, just as any employer does, to place limits on employees’ speech. The Times continues:
The size of the banners — some 7 feet wide by 2 feet high — made them “a promotion of a particular viewpoint,” Principal Dawn Kastner is quoted as saying in the court’s 40-page opinion.
The Christian Science Monitor provides more information about the ruling:
The appeals court said Johnson was a government employee hired to teach math, not to “use his public position as a pulpit from which to preach his own views on the role of God in our nation’s history to the captive students in his mathematics classroom.”
In addition to removing the banners, the appeals court ordered Johnson to pay the school board’s legal expenses. Johnson, though, is undeterred. He says he’s willing to take the fight all the way to the Supreme Court.
Monday, March 19, 2012
A police report states: “We removed two individuals from the hospital at the request of hospital security guards, who asserted that the individuals had tried to go past them into secure and private areas of the hospital. The security guards declined to press charges and the individuals were released.”
Though it is very possible that the journalists attempted to enter the hospital— their video appears to be edited— does that warrant the police officer’s graphic response, and his threat to “terminate” the first amendment rights of the journalists?
Did the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers help finance Barack Obama’s Harvard education?
Postman: Ayers family put 'foreigner' Obama through school
Sunday, March 18, 2012
FLORIDA ATHEISTS SCRUB AWAY HIGHWAY BLESSING WITH ‘UNHOLY WATER’ BECAUSE THEY‘RE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE ’BIGOTRY’
What is your reaction to activist atheists?
List of United States presidential electors, 2004
"8. Abed Awad"
Muslim-American Apologist Lawyer TRIES to Justify Islamic (Sharia) Laws in American Courts, 4:51
Abed Awad is a lawyer in New Jersey with a specialty in shariah-related cases. Here he tries to explain why Sharia Law should be allowed in American courts, and why it's unconstitutional if it's prohibited from being used.1. He misinterprets Hilton v. Guyot, 159 U.S. 113 (1895), which was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court in which the court described the factors to be used when considering the application of comity.
2. Comity is a courtesy between nations, not individuals, unless he wants to argue that individual Muslims are loyal first and foremost to a foreign power.
3. There is no mention of sharia law in the decision.
“No law has any effect beyond the limits of the sovereignty from which its authority is derived. The extent to which one nation shall be allowed to operate within the dominion of another nation, depends upon the comity of nations. Comity is neither a matter of absolute obligation, nor of mere courtesy and good will. It is a recognition which one nation allows within its territory to the legislative, executive or judicial acts of another nation, having due regard both to international duty and convenience, and to the rights of its own citizens or other persons who are under the protection of its laws. The comity thus extended to other nations is no impeachment of sovereignty. It is the voluntary act of the nation by which it is offered, and is inadmissible when contrary to its policy, or prejudicial to its interests. But it contributes so largely to promote justice between individuals, and to produce a friendly intercourse between the sovereignty to which they belong, that courts of justice have continually acted upon it, as a part of the voluntary law of nations. It is not the comity of the courts, but the comity of the nation, which is administered and ascertained in the same way, and guided by the same reasoning, by which all other principles of municipal law are ascertained and guided."
Should the people have the right to assemble peaceably to support their candidates without fear of arrest? Why or why not?
Missouri Caucus Rigged Fraud, NO Camera's Allowed Ron Paul Mitt Romney Voters Election St
Eugene Dokes, the Chairman, started the meeting by immediately declaring there would be no video or audio recording allowed, and that if anyone refused to stop, they would be removed by police. The entire room of what has been reported as over 2,500 people began booing and demanding that recording be allowed. It was not just Ron Paul people. There are no rules that filming can not be done. In a caucus, the people make the rules.
Dokes then refused to commence the meeting until everyone stopped recording. The crowd makes multiple attempts to make a point of order, to move a meeting along properly, to address the situation, but Dokes refused to acknowledge the people. Dokes then left the podium, called the police.
The meeting was adjourned.
St. Charles co caucuses adjourned w/o delegates
The meeting was to re-adjourn once order was restored.
Once the meeting was adjourned, according to the Ron Paul supporter who was arrested, he states: "I explained very quickly that we needed to begin collecting a roster, as required, and what that meant. I was immediately approached by 4 or 5 police of unknown jurisdictions who made me step down from the chair and put me into handcuffs. When I asked what I was being arrested for, or if I was being arrested, I was told they would tell me later. Eventually I was booked for trespassing and released."
Brent Stafford, the Ron Paul supporter, Arrest at St. Charles Caucus
Effectively barred from participating, the Ron Paul contingent was eliminated.
The caucus was left with no committed delegates who will attend the national convention.
===== READ DESCRIPTION =====
------ Sorry for volume issues, it was the camera's fault and that's as loud as it can go without being distorted ------
A playlist of other videos
Other angles, better audio, etc. --^
Brent Stafford on the day: http://www.dailypaul.com/221346/this-is-brent-stafford-from-missouri
Will provide full source video of the entire beginning upon request, audio is bad, but understandable. There is no spin, there is no deception, three men threw out hundreds of delegates knowing that Ron Paul could've easily taken the majority. After agree'ing to split the delegates proportionally, Santorum's crew knew he would've come out with very few and Romney and Paul camps would've taken 40% 40% at least a piece - so they threw out all of the delegates and claimed that it was for the crowd's safety (and not their own).
************** CONTACT THE OTHER CANDIDATES ****************
Eugene Dokes (Temporary Chairman who refused cameras, bent rules, and refused to acknowledge calls for division & point of order)
He deleted his Facebook minutes after the incident
Picture with Rick Santorum: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/427033_3051208231821_1011712256_3229...
Matt Ehlen (Santorum Chairman who usurped the position)
No Contact Number
Brian Spencer (Teacher at Francis Howell North, where the caucus was held. He introduced new rules and introduced the temporary chair Eugene Dokes)
No Contact Number (un-confirmed, contact me if you have it)
No Official Website (un-confirmed, contact me if you have it, he seems very unorganized)
Brian announced less than a month ago he was running for house - and now he's in the mix of caucus bending. Obviously, he's doing some favors.
******************** CONTACT THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT *******************
St. Peters Police Department (Who arrested Brent for unknown reasons)
************ NEWS SPIN ************
Cf. Chapter 18: caucus system
How Does A Caucus Work Anyway? (CBS News), 3:37
Saturday, March 17, 2012
She was born under Hitler, raised under the USSR's sovereignty in East Germany, and came to America as a young adult. LISTEN to her.
It calls for a draft, but not just a draft. A civilian draft, of “persons of outstanding experience or ability” without compensation. If they think they need you, they can compel you to work for the government for nothing.
They can, under this order, restrict civilian travel by any mode, including (probably) foot travel. They can ration food. They can restrict water usage, even from private wells. They can ration any and all drugs, including OTC and vitamins. They can collectivize farms. They can take over all energy production, including home solar units.
It also allows for drafting civilians. If they have need of your skills, they can compel you to work for no compensation.
All this not in a time of war, but in time of “National Emergency” (several EO national emergency states already in place) or even in Peacetime.
A more restrained interpretation exists; my basic point is that the language is there and has always been there for martial law and complete control over civilians. If you still feel fine about that then there is nothing to worry about.
Full Episode: http://tinyurl.com/completeRealTime
Alexandra Pelosi appeared on Real Time tonight with two purposes: to defend the video she filmed of voters in Mississippi. and to air a brand-new video that Bill Maher admitted would probably anger liberals. So What do you think?
Friday, March 16, 2012
The Battle of Athens was an armed rebellion led by WWII veterans and citizens in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee, United States, against the tyrannical local government in August 1946.
Specific materials in this video are copyrighted and fall into 17 U.S.C. § 106 and 17 U.S.C. § 106A, The Fair Use of a Copyrighted Work.
THE NAKED MELTDOWN
Caught on Tape
YET MORE VIDEO RELEASED OF ‘KONY 2012’ FILMMAKER’S NUDE TIRADE
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Egyptian Clerics Repeat Franklin Prophecy Myth, Call the Jews "Donkeys" and "Apes and Pigs," and Say: Making Our Children Loathe the Jews Is a Form of Worship of Allah Al-Rahma TV
Given the fact that even the CEO admits there are “profitability” concerns in Europe, why did the Detroit automaker, which still owes U.S. taxpayers approximately $25 billion, invest $400 million in France’s fledgling Peugeot?
Should St. Patrick's Day be changed to ”O’Green Day/Tasting’ of the Green”? Why or why not?
MEGYN KELLY: ASKING MARINES TO DISARM IS LIKE SAYING ‘WE DON’T TRUST YOU NOT TO SHOOT DEFENSE SECRETARY’
Does this incident raise “troubling questions about whether our leaders trust our troops”? Do you think a message was being sent that they are not even trusted “not to shoot” Leon Panetta?
WASHINGTON, March 7—Under question from Sen. Sessions at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey indicated that "international permission," rather than Congressional approval, provided a 'legal basis' for military action by the United States.
Is it just too bad for Fido or is this an example of over-regulation?
Cf. The Western Way of War: Infantry Battle in Classical Greece, Victor Davis Hanson, University of California Press (2009):
Carnage and Culture: Landmark Battles in the Rise to Western Power, Victor Hanson, Anchor (2002):
However, during the Korean War Eisenhower accepted a truce but this agreement can be understood to his credit. It shortened the conflict and resulted in an enduring peace. Once a Republican president made peace in Korea, not one American serviceman was killed in action during the remaining seven and a half years of his presidency. No American president since Ike can make that claim.
Something significant must have occurred during the Eisenhower years. In fact, Eisenhower himself warned about the change: the military-industrial complex. In 1961, Eisenhower warned the Americans about a permanent armament establishment which is unique and new in American history.
Eisenhower warned against "unwarranted influence" in the world and the "disastrous rise of misplaced power" (Eisenhower, 17 January 1961, Farewell Address to the Nation). Americans did not heed the warning.
There is plenty of blame to go around for both parties but Democratic presidents have been particularly prone to re-make the world in their image. Both John F. Kennedy but particularly Lyndon Baines Johnson escalated the war in Vietnam while deceiving Americans about the real costs and ultimate number of casualties in the war.
Cf. Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam, H. R. McMaster, Harper Perennial (1998):
Since 1980 there has been a dramatic increase in United States military operations which is in direct contrast with the pre-1960 period. Both political parties and subsequent administrations have engaged in military operations with abandon in an attempt to engage in nation building and creating the world in our image. For those Americans born after 1960 and 1980 or for those who operate from an ahistorical perspective it must be particularly difficult for them to grasp that this new normal is out of step with the American war tradition in our history.
The normative U.S. war-making machine is now fully engaged and we are paying a hefty human and economic price for our folly. The folly of our ways is not obvious with a vibrant economy but it certainly should be by now. As Max Boot states:"In the emerging global division of labor, the richest economies have prospered based not on the possession of natural resources or vast populations, as in the past, but by creating a favorable climate for innovation and investment – for the exploitation of human, not physical, capital" (Cf. War Made New: Weapons, Warriors, and the Making of the Modern World, Max Boot, Gotham , p.214:
http://www.librarything.com/work/1397318/summary/48789047 ). Formerly, America could rely on our natural resources or growing population but neither are enough any more and we are no longer the world's leader of innovation and private capital investment.
"Fewer [Americans] still drew any correlation between economic distress at home and the predicament into which the United States had worked itself abroad. As far as Washington was concerned (either George W. Bush's or Barack Obama's), domestic and foreign policies continued to occupy two different, largely unrelated spheres. Nothing that had occurred during the eight years of the second Bush era, it seemed, had overturned that conviction. . . . If President Obama remains similarly oblivious to any correlation between the nation's economic woes and the flawed national security policies he inherited, that will be far more puzzling, however. After all, the moment you acknowledge the linkage between Bush's ill-advised global war and our current economic disarray, whole new avenues of analysis open up. Getting to root causes suddenly becomes a possibility. It's akin to recognizing that smoking causes cancer or that prolonged alcohol abuse can produce liver damage: to make the connection is to redefine the problem. New strategies of prevention present themselves. The chief one: avoid patently self-destructive behavior. . . . Only then will it become possible to avoid the patently self-destructive behavior that today finds America facing the prospect of perpetual conflict that neither our army nor our economy can sustain" (Cf. The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism, Andrew Bacevich, Metropolitan Books , pp. 184-186):
Obama has enthusiastically promoted the military-industrial complex and no significant improvement in United States foreign policy has occurred. Although Obama inherited a largely pacified Iraq, he has no reliable and safe exit strategy from the region, a situation that to Bush's credit, he had largely mollified before Obama's inauguration. Moreover, Obama dramatically escalated the war in Afghanistan, and involved us in Libya which presented no vital national security threat. On several fronts Obama has weakened our national security which we will be paying for in the years to come (Cf. How The Obama Administration Threatens Our National Security, Victor Davis Hanson, Encounter Books (2009): http://www.librarything.com/work/9556105/59090613).
I'll confine myself to Libya for the sake of space but Obama lied as Johnson misled the American people about boots on the ground (Cf. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/12/us-boots-on-ground-in-libya-pentagon-confirms/ ), lost around 20,000 surface-to-air missiles (Cf. http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2281782&spid= ), and has not prevented sharia law and its
Islamist proponents from gaining power in a post-Gadaffi Libya (Cf. http://www.scribd.com/doc/62823350/Libya-Draft-Constitutional-Charter-for-the-Transitional-Stage ). An almost identical set of conditions led to the escalation of placing American troops in harm's way in Afghanistan. Obama has committed the same mistakes of history in Libya.
We are committed now in perpetual, global warfare that makes us not a twit safer or secure. An adult American conversation that distinguishes between military adventurism as engaged in by both Obama and Bush needs to take place. We have an incredibly talented and totally competent American military which is being squandered in global fiascoes that have little hope of return on our investment of blood and treasure.
Is 9/11 a fight worth fighting? Absolutely. Do I hear any of the eight Republican candidates question that that fight is not worth fighting? No, I don't hear that.
To our advantage we have a trained and fit military that, despite the lack of leadership by subsequent Commanders-in-Chief, is expert in interdicting high-value targets, stopping drug-running, discovering caches of weapons, rooting out false identities, securing borders and protecting civilians. And, where are these wonders of virtue, commitment, and teamwork? It is the incredible American military that is squandered by placing them in Libya, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and in places where their efforts are not appreciated nor welcomed.
Imagine for just a moment if these troops were deployed along the Southern border and you can begin to imagine an America where our borders are secure; the military is used to best advantage, protecting American citizens, and our investments pay off in technological innovation and expertise because it directly benefits an enlightened and aware America that desperately needs jobs and economic growth.
If you can imagine American troops being deployed for America, and on behalf of Americans, you begin to appreciate what the Founders envisioned for their descendents: "We the People of the United States, in Order to . . . insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
For more visit http://www.ij.org/IRS
Congress never gave the IRS the authority to license tax preparers, and the IRS can't give itself that power.
But last year the IRS imposed a sweeping new licensing scheme that forces tax preparers to get IRS permission before they can work. This is an unlawful power grab that exceeds the authority granted to the IRS by Congress.
The burden of compliance will fall most heavily on independent tax return preparers and small businesses. Unsurprisingly, big firms such as H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt support the licensing scheme. As The Wall Street Journal explained: "Cheering the new regulations are big tax preparers like H&R Block, who are only too happy to see the feds swoop in to put their mom-and-pop seasonal competitors out of business."
These regulations are typical government protectionism. They benefit powerful industry insiders and at the expense of entrepreneurs and consumers, who will likely have fewer options and face higher prices. But tax preparers have a right to earn an honest living without getting permission from the IRS. And taxpayers—not the IRS—should be the ones who decide who prepares their taxes.
That is why on March 13, 2012, three independent tax preparers joined the Institute for Justice in filing suit against the IRS in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. This lawsuit challenges the IRS's statutory authority to impose this licensing scheme, and seeks to overturn regulations that would affect an estimated 350,000 tax return preparers, forcing many of them to stop working in the occupation of their choice.
Here MSNBC discusses how the issue with Chinese exports will remain a “political football” during the election year:
CNN covers China’s position on its rare earth exports and why it has such a strong hold on the market for these elements:
Ian Hunter and the Rant Band, Music of the Rolling Stones (Hot Rocks 1964-1971) - Carnegie Hall, NYC - 3/13/12
Ian Hunter performs "19th Nervous Breakdown" at The Rolling Stones Hot Rocks Tribute. Carnegie Hall NYC March 13, 2012.
Never heard about the rehearsal show or I would have crashed it.
On the night of the Hot Rocks show I passed M.C. and his lady friend walking towards the stage entrance on the street when parking my car; the entire Rant Band backed Ian on "19th Nervous Breakdown." I don't think it is my imagination but Ian got a respectable applause and recognition factor when he was introduced. Ian and the band were in fine form especially as one of the few to provide an entire band for a Stones song. The picture on the Rolling Stone magazine web site is what Ian wore that night.
Screen shot from video
2nd screen shot from video
Shot from Rolling Stone magazine
"Tumbling Dice" finale
One review noted: Taj Mahal and his daughter were the perfect fit for the bluesy swagger of “Honky Tonk Women,” while Ronnie Spector and Ian Hunter both impressed with boundlessly energetic renditions of “Time Is On My Side” and “19th Nervous Breakdown,” respectively.
The Music of the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall ENCORE
And, another review was posted.
Andy Burton is on backing vocals, Steve Holley plays the drums, also, former Rant bassist Tony Shannahan is up there. 'Jack The Mechanic' Petruzzelli (2001 Rant Band guitarist) was present as well as Christine Oldham who sang back up on the last two Hunter releases.
Jovanotti, TV on the Radio, Ronnie Spector, Peaches, Rich Robinson, Juliette Lewis, Marianne Faithful, David Johansen, Steve Earle, Ian Hunter, Mountain Goats, Glen Hansard, Art Garfunkel, Jackson Browne, Gomez, Angelique Kidjo, Rickie Lee Jones, Taj Mahal, Deva Mahal, Rosanne Cash, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene, Marc Cohn, John Sebastian, Christine Ohlman, Lenny Kaye, Shanahan, Jay Dee Daugherty, Jack Petruzzelli, Glen Burtnik,
It does look like an autograph hound caught Ian and M.C. leaving the stage door of Carnegie Hall.
On Super Tuesday in Vermont, Poll workers caught on tape handing out Ballots in names of dead people and giving out ballots in living people's names to anyone who walked in. Bars, hotels and city clerk issuing civil union all required ID.
They handed the ballots out to people under the following names:
Roger Audette DEAD
John E. Adams
Mahamud Somo DEAD
Evan R Bean
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Cf. Other articles on KONY are available.
Historical precedents for Obama's Forward slogan.
In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C. Julius Caesar was stabbed (23 ti...
Six-Day War The original Mandate for Palestine, agreed to unanimously by the League of Nations in 1920, designated 124,466 sq. km....
Video, article, and additional background are available. How the Iron Dome Works Israel deploys 'Iron Dome' anti-rocket system.
Handout photo shows a colorful billboard in Grand Junction, Colorado depicting US President Barack Obama as a suicide bomber, a gangster, a ...
"Diverse reviewers have repeatedly documented gross pro-Islamic, anti-Christian distortions in social studies texts."
The following is an email written by a lieutenant colonel at Fort Campbell in Kentucky — advising three dozen subordinates to be on the look...
Reading since summer 2006 (some of the classics are re-reads): including magazine subscriptions
- Abbot, Edwin A., Flatland;
- Accelerate: Technology Driving Business Performance;
- ACM Queue: Architecting Tomorrow's Computing;
- Adkins, Lesley and Roy A. Adkins, Handbook to Life in Ancient Rome;
- Ali, Ayaan Hirsi, Nomad: From Islam to America: A Personal Journey Through the Clash of Civilizations;
- Ali, Tariq, The Clash of Fundamentalisms: Crusades, Jihads, and Modernity;
- Allawi, Ali A., The Crisis of Islamic Civilization;
- Alperovitz, Gar, The Decision To Use the Atomic Bomb;
- American School & University: Shaping Facilities & Business Decisions;
- Angelich, Jane, What's a Mother (in-Law) to Do?: 5 Essential Steps to Building a Loving Relationship with Your Son's New Wife;
- Arad, Yitzchak, In the Shadow of the Red Banner: Soviet Jews in the War Against Nazi Germany;
- Aristotle, Athenian Constitution. Eudemian Ethics. Virtues and Vices. (Loeb Classical Library No. 285);
- Aristotle, Metaphysics: Books X-XIV, Oeconomica, Magna Moralia (The Loeb classical library);
- Armstrong, Karen, A History of God;
- Arrian: Anabasis of Alexander, Books I-IV (Loeb Classical Library No. 236);
- Atkinson, Rick, The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945 (Liberation Trilogy);
- Auletta, Ken, Googled: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Austen, Jane, Pride and Prejudice;
- Bacevich, Andrew, The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism;
- Baker, James A. III, and Lee H. Hamilton, The Iraq Study Group Report: The Way Forward - A New Approach;
- Barber, Benjamin R., Jihad vs. McWorld: Terrorism's Challenge to Democracy;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., Blueprint for Action: A Future Worth Creating;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-First Century;
- Barron, Robert, Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith;
- Baseline: Where Leadership Meets Technology;
- Baur, Michael, Bauer, Stephen, eds., The Beatles and Philosophy;
- Beard, Charles Austin, An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States (Sony Reader);
- Benjamin, Daniel & Steven Simon, The Age of Sacred Terror: Radical Islam's War Against America;
- Bergen, Peter, The Osama bin Laden I Know: An Oral History of al Qaeda's Leader;
- Berman, Paul, Terror and Liberalism;
- Berman, Paul, The Flight of the Intellectuals: The Controversy Over Islamism and the Press;
- Better Software: The Print Companion to StickyMinds.com;
- Bleyer, Kevin, Me the People: One Man's Selfless Quest to Rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America;
- Boardman, Griffin, and Murray, The Oxford Illustrated History of the Roman World;
- Bracken, Paul, The Second Nuclear Age: Strategy, Danger, and the New Power Politics;
- Bradley, James, with Ron Powers, Flags of Our Fathers;
- Bronte, Charlotte, Jane Eyre;
- Bronte, Emily, Wuthering Heights;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 10 1974-1984: The Marshall Cavendish Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 8 The Marshall Cavendish Illustrated Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Nathan J., When Victory Is Not an Option: Islamist Movements in Arab Politics;
- Bryce, Robert, Gusher of Lies: The Dangerous Delusions of "Energy Independence";
- Bush, George W., Decision Points;
- Bzdek, Vincent, The Kennedy Legacy: Jack, Bobby and Ted and a Family Dream Fulfilled;
- Cahill, Thomas, Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea: Why the Greeks Matter;
- Campus Facility Maintenance: Promoting a Healthy & Productive Learning Environment;
- Campus Technology: Empowering the World of Higher Education;
- Certification: Tools and Techniques for the IT Professional;
- Channel Advisor: Business Insights for Solution Providers;
- Chariton, Callirhoe (Loeb Classical Library);
- Chief Learning Officer: Solutions for Enterprise Productivity;
- Christ, Karl, The Romans: An Introduction to Their History and Civilization;
- Cicero, De Senectute;
- Cicero, The Republic, The Laws;
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 1 (Loeb Classical Library);
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 2 (Loeb Classical Library);
- CIO Decisions: Aligning I.T. and Business in the MidMarket Enterprise;
- CIO Insight: Best Practices for IT Business Leaders;
- CIO: Business Technology Leadership;
- Clay, Lucius Du Bignon, Decision in Germany;
- Cohen, William S., Dragon Fire;
- Colacello, Bob, Ronnie and Nancy: Their Path to the White House, 1911 to 1980;
- Coll, Steve, The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century;
- Collins, Francis S., The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief ;
- Colorni, Angelo, Israel for Beginners: A Field Guide for Encountering the Israelis in Their Natural Habitat;
- Compliance & Technology;
- Computerworld: The Voice of IT Management;
- Connolly, Peter & Hazel Dodge, The Ancient City: Life in Classical Athens & Rome;
- Conti, Greg, Googling Security: How Much Does Google Know About You?;
- Converge: Strategy and Leadership for Technology in Education;
- Cowan, Ross, Roman Legionary 58 BC - AD 69;
- Cowell, F. R., Life in Ancient Rome;
- Creel, Richard, Religion and Doubt: Toward a Faith of Your Own;
- Cross, Robin, General Editor, The Encyclopedia of Warfare: The Changing Nature of Warfare from Prehistory to Modern-day Armed Conflicts;
- CSO: The Resource for Security Executives:
- Cummins, Joseph, History's Greatest Wars: The Epic Conflicts that Shaped the Modern World;
- D'Amato, Raffaele, Imperial Roman Naval Forces 31 BC-AD 500;
- Dallek, Robert, An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy 1917-1963;
- Daly, Dennis, Sophocles' Ajax;
- Dando-Collins, Stephen, Caesar's Legion: The Epic Saga of Julius Caesar's Elite Tenth Legion and the Armies of Rome;
- Darwish, Nonie, Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror;
- Davis Hanson, Victor, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Blind Watchmaker;
- Dawkins, Richard, The God Delusion;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Selfish Gene;
- de Blij, Harm, Why Geography Matters: Three Challenges Facing America, Climate Change, The Rise of China, and Global Terrorism;
- Defense Systems: Information Technology and Net-Centric Warfare;
- Defense Systems: Strategic Intelligence for Info Centric Operations;
- Defense Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Military and Aerospace;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Consciousness Explained;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Darwin's Dangerous Idea;
- Devries, Kelly, et. al., Battles of the Ancient World 1285 BC - AD 451 : From Kadesh to Catalaunian Field;
- Dickens, Charles, Great Expectations;
- Digital Communities: Building Twenty-First Century Communities;
- Doctorow, E.L., Homer & Langley;
- Dodds, E. R., The Greeks and the Irrational;
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The House of the Dead (Google Books, Sony e-Reader);
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The Idiot;
- Douglass, Elisha P., Rebels and Democrats: The Struggle for Equal Political Rights and Majority Role During the American Revolution;
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan, The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Valley of Fear;
- Dr. Dobb's Journal: The World of Software Development;
- Drug Discovery News: Discovery/Development/Diagnostics/Delivery;
- DT: Defense Technology International;
- Dunbar, Richard, Alcatraz;
- Education Channel Partner: News, Trends, and Analysis for K-20 Sales Professionals;
- Edwards, Aton, Preparedness Now!;
- EGM: Electronic Gaming Monthly, the No. 1 Videogame Magazine;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Lost Christianities: The Battles for Scriptures and the Faiths We Never Knew;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why;
- Electronic Engineering Times: The Industry Newsweekly for the Creators of Technology;
- Ellis, Joseph J., American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson;
- Ellis, Joseph J., His Excellency: George Washington;
- Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Emerson, Steven, American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us;
- Erlewine, Robert, Monotheism and Tolerance: Recovering a Religion of Reason (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion);
- ESD: Embedded Systems Design;
- Everitt, Anthony, Augustus: The Life of Rome's First Emperor;
- Everitt, Anthony, Cicero: The Life and Times of Rome's Greatest Politician;
- eWeek: The Enterprise Newsweekly;
- Federal Computer Week: Powering the Business of Government;
- Ferguson, Niall, Civilization: The West and the Rest;
- Ferguson, Niall, Empire: The Rise and Demise of the British World Order and the Lessons for Global Power;
- Ferguson, Niall, The Cash Nexus: Money and Power in the Modern World, 1700-2000;
- Ferguson, Niall, The War of the World: Twentieth-Century Conflict and the Decline of the West;
- Feuerbach, Ludwig, The Essence of Christianity (Sony eReader);
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Principate 27 BC-AD 117;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Punic Wars 264-146 BC;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army: the Civil Wars 88-31 BC;
- Finkel, Caroline, Osman's Dream: The History of the Ottoman Empire;
- Fisk, Robert, The Great War For Civilization: The Conquest of the Middle East;
- Forstchen, William R., One Second After;
- Fox, Robin Lane, The Classical World: An Epic History from Homer to Hadrian;
- Frazer, James George, The Golden Bough (Volume 3): A Study in Magic and Religion (Sony eReader);
- Freeh, Louis J., My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Freeman, Charles, The Greek Achievement: The Foundations of the Western World;
- Friedman, Thomas L. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century Further Updated and Expanded/Release 3.0;
- Friedman, Thomas L., The Lexus and the Olive Tree: Understanding Globalization;
- Frontinus: Stratagems. Aqueducts of Rome. (Loeb Classical Library No. 174);
- Fuller Focus: Fuller Theological Seminary;
- Fuller, Graham E., A World Without Islam;
- Gaubatz, P. David and Paul Sperry, Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America;
- Ghattas, Kim, The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power;
- Gibson, William, Neuromancer;
- Gilmour, Michael J., Gods and Guitars: Seeking the Sacred in Post-1960s Popular Music;
- Global Services: Strategies for Sourcing People, Processes, and Technologies;
- Glucklich, Ariel, Dying for Heaven: Holy Pleasure and Suicide Bombers-Why the Best Qualities of Religion Are Also It's Most Dangerous;
- Goldberg, Jonah, Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning;
- Goldin, Shmuel, Unlocking the Torah Text Vayikra (Leviticus);
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, Caesar: Life of a Colossus;
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, How Rome Fell: Death of a Superpower;
- Goodman, Lenn E., Creation and Evolution;
- Goodwin, Doris Kearns, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln;
- Gopp, Amy, et.al., Split Ticket: Independent Faith in a Time of Partisan Politics (WTF: Where's the Faith?);
- Gordon, Michael R., and Bernard E. Trainor, Cobra II: The Inside Story of the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq;
- Government Health IT: The Magazine of Public/private Health Care Convergence;
- Government Technology's Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Government Technology: Solutions for State and Local Government in the Information Age;
- Grant , Michael, The Climax of Rome: The Final Achievements of the Ancient World, AD 161 - 337;
- Grant, Michael, The Classical Greeks;
- Grumberg, Orna, and Helmut Veith, 25 Years of Model Checking: History, Achievements, Perspectives;
- Halberstam, David, War in a Time of Peace: Bush, Clinton, and the Generals;
- Hammer, Reuven, Entering Torah Prefaces to the Weekly Torah Portion;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, An Autumn of War: What America Learned from September 11 and the War on Terrorism;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Between War and Peace: Lessons from Afghanistan to Iraq;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Carnage and Culture: Landmark Battles in the Rise of Western Power;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, How The Obama Administration Threatens Our National Security (Encounter Broadsides);
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Ripples of Battle: How Wars of the Past Still Determine How We Fight, How We Live, and How We Think;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The End of Sparta: A Novel;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The Soul of Battle: From Ancient Times to the Present Day, How Three Great Liberators Vanquished Tyranny;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Wars of the Ancient Greeks;
- Harnack, Adolf Von, History of Dogma, Volume 3 (Sony Reader);
- Harris, Alex, Reputation At Risk: Reputation Report;
- Harris, Sam, Letter to a Christian Nation;
- Harris, Sam, The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason;
- Hayek, F. A., The Road to Serfdom;
- Heilbroner, Robert L., and Lester Thurow, Economics Explained: Everything You Need to Know About How the Economy Works and Where It's Going;
- Hempel, Sandra, The Strange Case of The Broad Street Pump: John Snow and the Mystery of Cholera;
- Hinnells, John R., A Handbook of Ancient Religions;
- Hitchens, Christopher, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything;
- Hogg, Ian V., The Encyclopedia of Weaponry: The Development of Weaponry from Prehistory to 21st Century Warfare;
- Hugo, Victor, The Hunchback of Notre Dame;
- Humphrey, Caroline & Vitebsky, Piers, Sacred Architecture;
- Huntington, Samuel P., The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order;
- Info World: Information Technology News, Computer Networking & Security;
- Information Week: Business Innovation Powered by Technology:
- Infostor: The Leading Source for Enterprise Storage Professionals;
- Infrastructure Insite: Bringing IT Together;
- Insurance Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Integrated Solutions: For Enterprise Content Management;
- Intel Premier IT: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Irwin, Robert, Dangerous Knowledge: Orientalism and Its Discontents;
- Jeffrey, Grant R., The Global-Warming Deception: How a Secret Elite Plans to Bankrupt America and Steal Your Freedom;
- Jewkes, Yvonne, and Majid Yar, Handbook of Internet Crime;
- Johnson, Chalmers, Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire;
- Journal, The: Transforming Education Through Technology;
- Judd, Denis, The Lion and the Tiger: The Rise and Fall of the British Raj, 1600-1947;
- Kagan, Donald, The Peloponnesian War;
- Kansas, Dave, The Wall Street Journal Guide to the End of Wall Street as We Know It: What You Need to Know About the Greatest Financial Crisis of Our Time--and How to Survive It;
- Karsh, Efraim, Islamic Imperialism: A History;
- Kasser, Rodolphe, The Gospel of Judas;
- Katz, Solomon, The Decline of Rome and the Rise of Medieval Europe: (The Development of Western Civilization);
- Keegan, John, Intelligence in War: The Value--and Limitations--of What the Military Can Learn About the Enemy;
- Kenis, Leo, et. al., The Transformation of the Christian Churches in Western Europe 1945-2000 (Kadoc Studies on Religion, Culture and Society 6);
- Kepel, Gilles, Jihad: The Trail of Political Islam;
- Kiplinger's: Personal Finance;
- Klein, Naomi, The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism;
- KM World: Content, Document, and Knowledge Management;
- Koestler, Arthur, Darkness at Noon: A Novel;
- Kostova, Elizabeth, The Historian;
- Kuttner, Robert, The Squandering of America: How the Failure of Our Politics Undermines Our Prosperity;
- Lake, Kirsopp, The Text of the New Testament, Sony Reader;
- Laur, Timothy M., Encyclopedia of Modern US Military Weapons ;
- Leffler, Melvyn P., and Jeffrey W. Legro, To Lead the World: American Strategy After the Bush Doctrine;
- Lendon, J. E., Soldiers and Ghosts: A History of Battle in Classical Antiquity;
- Lenin, V. I., Imperialism the Highest Stage of Capitalism;
- Lennon, John J., There is Absolutely No Reason to Pay Too Much for College!;
- Lewis, Bernard, The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror;
- Lewis, Bernard, What Went Wrong?: The Clash Between Islam and Modernity in the Middle East;
- Lifton, Robert J., Greg Mitchell, Hiroshima in America;
- Limberis, Vasiliki M., Architects of Piety: The Cappadocian Fathers and the Cult of the Martyrs;
- Lipsett, B. Diane, Desiring Conversion: Hermas, Thecla, Aseneth;
- Livingston, Jessica, Founders At Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days;
- Livy, Rome and the Mediterranean: Books XXXI-XLV of the History of Rome from its Foundation (Penguin Classics);
- Louis J., Freeh, My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Mackay, Christopher S., Ancient Rome: A Military and Political History;
- Majno, Guido, The Healing Hand: Man and Wound in the Ancient World;
- Marcus, Greil,Invisible Republic: Bob Dylan's Basement Tapes;
- Marshall-Cornwall, James, Napoleon as Military Commander;
- Maughm, W. Somerset, Of Human Bondage;
- McCluskey, Neal P., Feds in the Classroom: How Big Government Corrupts, Cripples, and Compromises American Education;
- McCullough, David, 1776;
- McCullough, David, John Adams;
- McCullough, David, Mornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family, a Vanished Way of Life and the Unique Child Who Became Theodore Roosevelt;
- McLynn, Frank, Marcus Aurelius: A Life;
- McManus, John, Deadly Brotherhood, The: The American Combat Soldier in World War II ;
- McMaster, H. R., Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam;
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 1: Origins and Destinies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 2: Persons and Groups (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 3: Religions and Controversies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- Meacham, Jon, American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House;
- Mearsheimer, John J., and Stephen M. Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy;
- Meier, Christian, Caesar: A Biography;
- Menzies, Gaven, 1421: The Year China Discovered America;
- Metaxas, Eric, Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy;
- Michael, Katina and M.G. Michael, Innovative Automatic Identification and Location-Based Services: From Barcodes to Chip Implants;
- Migliore, Daniel L., Faith Seeking Understanding: An Introduction to Christian Theology;
- Military & Aerospace Electronics: The Magazine of Transformation in Electronic and Optical Technology;
- Millard, Candice, Theodore Roosevelt's Darkest Journey: The River of Doubt;
- Mommsen, Theodor, The History of the Roman Republic, Sony Reader;
- Muller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop: Volume III: Essays On Language And Literature;
- Murray, Janet, H., Hamlet On the Holodeck: The Future of Narrative in Cyberspace;
- Murray, Williamson, War in the Air 1914-45;
- Müller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop;
- Nader, Ralph, Crashing the Party: Taking on the Corporate Government in an Age of Surrender;
- Nagl, John A., Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife: Counterinsurgency Lessons from Malaya and Vietnam;
- Napoleoni, Loretta, Terrorism and the Economy: How the War on Terror is Bankrupting the World;
- Nature: The International Weekly Journal of Science;
- Negus, Christopher, Fedora 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- Network Computing: For IT by IT:
- Network World: The Leader in Network Knowledge;
- Network-centric Security: Where Physical Security & IT Worlds Converge;
- Newman, Paul B., Travel and Trade in the Middle Ages;
- Nietzsche, Friedrich Wilhelm, The Nietzsche-Wagner Correspondence;
- Nixon, Ed, The Nixons: A Family Portrait;
- O'Brien, Johnny, Day of the Assassins: A Jack Christie Novel;
- O'Donnell, James J., Augustine: A New Biography;
- OH & S: Occupational Health & Safety
- Okakura, Kakuzo, The Book of Tea;
- Optimize: Business Strategy & Execution for CIOs;
- Ostler, Nicholas, Ad Infinitum: A Biography of Latin;
- Parry, Jay A., The Real George Washington (American Classic Series);
- Paton, W.R., The Greek Anthology, Volume V, Loeb Classical Library, No. 86;
- Pausanius, Guide to Greece 1: Central Greece;
- Perrett, Bryan, Cassell Military Classics: Iron Fist: Classic Armoured Warfare;
- Perrottet, Tony, The Naked Olympics: The True Story of the Olympic Games;
- Peters, Ralph, New Glory: Expanding America's Global Supremacy;
- Phillips, Kevin, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush;
- Pick, Bernhard; Paralipomena; Remains of Gospels and Sayings of Christ (Sony Reader);
- Pimlott, John, The Elite: The Special Forces of the World Volume 1;
- Pitre, Brant, Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist: Unlocking the Secrets of the Last Supper;
- Plutarch's Lives, X: Agis and Cleomenes. Tiberius and Gaius Gracchus. Philopoemen and Flamininus (Loeb Classical Library®);
- Podhoretz, Norman, World War IV: The Long Struggle Against Islamofascism;
- Posner, Gerald, Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK;
- Potter, Wendell, Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out on How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care and Deceiving Americans;
- Pouesi, Daniel, Akua;
- Premier IT Magazine: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Price, Monroe E. & Daniel Dayan, eds., Owning the Olympics: Narratives of the New China;
- Profit: The Executive's Guide to Oracle Applications;
- Public CIO: Technology Leadership in the Public Sector;
- Putnam, Robert D., Bowling Alone : The Collapse and Revival of American Community;
- Quintus of Smyrna, The Fall of Troy;
- Rawles, James Wesley, Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse;
- Red Herring: The Business of Technology;
- Redmond Channel Partner: Driving Success in the Microsoft Partner Community;
- Redmond Magazine: The Independent Voice of the Microsoft IT Community;
- Renan, Ernest, The life of Jesus (Sony eReader);
- Richler, Mordecai (editor), Writers on World War II: An Anthology;
- Roberts, Ian, The Energy Glut: Climate Change and the Politics of Fatness in an Overheating World;
- Rocca, Samuel, The Army of Herod the Great;
- Rodgers, Nigel, A Military History of Ancient Greece: An Authoritative Account of the Politics, Armies and Wars During the Golden Age of Ancient Greece, shown in over 200 color photographs, diagrams, maps and plans;
- Rodoreda, Merce, Death in Spring: A Novel;
- Romerstein, Herbert and Breindel, Eric,The Venona Secrets, Exposing Soviet Espionage and America's Traitors;
- Ross, Dennis, Statecraft: And How to Restore America's Standing in the World;
- Roth, Jonathan P., Roman Warfare (Cambridge Introduction to Roman Civilization);
- SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;
- Scahill, Jeremy, Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army [Revised and Updated];
- Schama, Simon, A History of Britain, At the Edge of the World 3500 B.C. - 1603 A.D.;
- Scheuer, Michael, Imperial Hubris: Why the West Is Losing the War On Terror;
- Scheuer, Michael, Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq;
- Scheuer, Michael, Osama Bin Laden;
- Scheuer, Michael, Through Our Enemies Eyes: Osama Bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America;
- Scholastic Instructor
- Scholastic Parent & Child: The Joy of Family Living and Learning;
- Schopenhauer, Arthur, The World As Will And Idea (Sony eReader);
- Schug-Wille, Art of the Byzantine World;
- Schulze, Hagen, Germany: A New History;
- Schweizer, Peter, Architects of Ruin: How Big Government Liberals Wrecked the Global Economy---and How They Will Do It Again If No One Stops Them;
- Scott, Sir Walter, Ivanhoe;
- Seagren, Eric, Secure Your Network for Free: Using Nmap, Wireshark, Snort, Nessus, and MRTG;
- Security Technology & Design: The Security Executive's Resource for Systems Integration and Convergence;
- Seibel, Peter, Coders at Work;
- Sekunda N., & S. Northwood, Early Roman Armies;
- Seneca: Naturales Quaestiones, Books II (Loeb Classical Library No. 450);
- Sewall, Sarah, The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual;
- Sheppard, Ruth, Alexander the Great at War: His Army - His Battles - His Enemies;
- Shinder, Jason, ed., The Poem That Changed America: "Howl" Fifty Years Later;
- Sidebottom, Harry, Ancient Warfare: A Very Short Introduction;
- Sides, Hampton, Blood and Thunder: The Epic Story of Kit Carson and the Conquest of the American West;
- Simkins, Michael, The Roman Army from Caesar to Trajan;
- Sinchak, Steve, Hacking Windows Vista;
- Smith, RJ, The One: The Life and Music of James Brown;
- Software Development Times: The Industry Newspaper for Software Development Managers;
- Software Test Performance;
- Solomon, Norman, War Made Easy: How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death;
- Song, Lolan, Innovation Together: Microsoft Research Asia Academic Research Collaboration;
- Sophocles, The Three Theban Plays, tr. Robert Fagles;
- Sound & Vision: The Consumer Electronics Authority;
- Southern, Pat, The Roman Army: A Social and Institutional History;
- Sri, Edward, A Biblical Walk Through the Mass: Understanding What We Say and Do In The Liturgy;
- Sri, Edward, Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights from John Paul II's Love and Responsibility;
- Stair, John Bettridge, Old Samoa; Or, Flotsam and Jetsam From the Pacific Ocean;
- Starr, Chester G., The Roman Empire, 27 B.C.-A.D. 476: A Study in Survival;
- Starr, John Bryan, Understanding China: A Guide to China's Economy, History, and Political Culture;
- Stauffer, John, Giants: The Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln;
- Steyn, Mark, America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Herodotus: The Histories;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Thucydides: A Comprehensive Guide to the Peloponnesian War;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Xenophon's Hellenika;
- Strategy + Business;
- Streete, Gail, Redeemed Bodies: Women Martyrs in Early Christianity;
- Sullivan, James, The Hardest Working Man: How James Brown Saved the Soul of America;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (1) 100 BC-AD 200;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (2) AD 200-400;
- Suskind, Ron, The One Percent Doctrine: Deep Inside America's Pursuit of Its Enemies Since 9/11:
- Swanston, Malcolm, Mapping History Battles and Campaigns;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swift, Jonathan, Gulliver's Travels;
- Syme, Ronald, The Roman Revolution;
- Talley, Colin L., A History of Multiple Sclerosis;
- Tawil, Camille, Brothers In Arms: The Story of al-Qa'ida and the Arab Jihadists;
- Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Design & Manufacturing;
- Tech Net: The Microsoft Journal for IT Professionals;
- Tech Partner: Gain a Competitive Edge Through Solutions Providers;
- Technology & Learning: Ideas and Tools for Ed Tech Leaders;
- Tenet, George, At the Center of the Storm: The CIA During America's Time of Crisis;
- Thackeray, W. M., Vanity Fair;
- Thompson, Derrick & William Martin, Have Guitars ... Will Travel: A Journey Through the Beat Music Scene in Northampton 1957-66;
- Tolstoy, Leo, Anna Karenina;
- Trento, Joseph J., The Secret History of the CIA;
- Twain, Mark, The Gilded Age: a Tale of Today;
- Ungar, Craig, House of Bush House of Saud;
- Unterberger, Richie, The Unreleased Beatles Music & Film;
- VAR Business: Strategic Insight for Technology Integrators:
- Virgil, The Aeneid
- Virtualization Review: Powering the New IT Generation;
- Visual Studio: Enterprise Solutions for .Net Development;
- VON Magazine: Voice, Video & Vision;
- Wall Street Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Wallace, Robert, Spycraft: The Secret History of the CIA's Spytechs, from Communism to al-Qaeda;
- Wang, Wallace, Steal This Computer Book 4.0: What They Won’t Tell You About the Internet;
- Ward-Perkins, The Fall of Rome and the End of Civilization;
- Warren, Robert Penn, All the King's Men;
- Wasik, John F., Cul-de-Sac Syndrome: Turning Around the Unsustainable American Dream;
- Weber, Karl, Editor, Lincoln: A President for the Ages;
- Website Magazine: The Magazine for Website Success;
- Weiner, Tim, Enemies: A History of the FBI;
- Weiner, Tim, Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA;
- West, Bing, The Strongest Tribe: War, Politics, and the Endgame in Iraq;
- Wharton, Edith, The Age of Innocence;
- Wilcox, Peter, Rome's Enemies (1) Germanics and Dacians;
- Wise, Terence, Armies of the Carthaginian Wars 265 - 146 BC;
- Wissner-Gross, What Colleges Don't Tell You (And Other Parents Don't Want You To Know) 272 Secrets For Getting Your Kid Into the Top Schools;
- Wissner-Gross, What High Schools Don't Tell You;
- Wolf, Naomi, Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries;
- Wolf, Naomi, The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot;
- Woodward, Bob, Plan of Attack;
- Woodward, Bob, The Agenda: Inside the Clinton White House;
- Wright, Lawrence, The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11;
- Wright-Porto, Heather, Beginning Google Blogger;
- Xenophon, The Anabasis of Cyrus;
- Yergin, Daniel, The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, & Power;
Handy Tools, Links, etc.
Online Armor lets you view your firewall status.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Blog Smith Headline Animator
- ► 2014 (632)
- ► 2013 (1266)
- THE TOP TEN PRO-FREEDOM MOVIES OF ALL TIME
- Religious Liberty HHS Mandate
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: WORLD POWERS UNITING A...
- Ian Hunter Band members, RICKY BYRD & MARK BOSCH -...
- Obama & Solyndra
- Not Even At $10 A Gallon? Gasoline Prices
- ARAB SPRING MADE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD STRONGER IN TH...
- PAUL RYAN SMACKS DOWN ANOTHER LIE FROM DEBBIE WASS...
- JUDICIAL #FAILS: ‘REAL NEWS’ PANEL ON FEDERAL CASE...
- ESPN ALLEGEDLY PULLS NASCAR AD OVER RELIGIOUS UNDE...
- 1st Amendment Preaching at the DMV?
- I Can Get Your Kid into an Ivy
- Here are the 5 possible outcomes for ObamaCare
- Religious Freedom, Liberty
- Head Buddhist Monk, the Novice, a River, and a Bea...
- Racial-Relations Regression, Victor Davis Hanson
- Bill Whittle, I'm Talking to You
- BuzzFeed: Obama on the Mandate in 2008
- Obama Winks at Russian, Promises More Nuclear Cuts...
- COPS: Trayvon protesters ransack store...
- Mich. militia members cleared of charges that accu...
- Even Republicans Rejected Info About Obama's Past
- What If The National Debt Was Owed By You
- Obama Administration Gives 1.5 Billion to Muslim B...
- Obama Seeks Islamist Tips Raising Daughters
- Dinesh D'Souza - Obama & 2016
- Its a Tax, Its a Penalty, Its Something: Laugh or ...
- Transcript: Health care Supreme Court arguments
- Obama Flexible on Western Defense After Election
- Police Tase, Drag Man Through Airport, Drop Charge...
- ‘FRACKNATION’ FILMMAKERS POST PRO-FRACKING BILLBOA...
- Airport Surveillance Apparently Shows Man Dragged ...
- The Night James Brown Saved Boston
- Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the P...
- ANTI-SEMITIC RALLY IN CANADA: JEWS ARE ‘RACIST, IN...
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: STUDENT LOAN BUBBLE
- INS DOC FOUND: U.S. CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO ONE EAS...
- America Before Obama
- Islamic Wife-Beating Book Sells Out
- Witness: Trayvon Attacked Zimmerman
- Crowder Argues Gun Rights With Leftist!
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD FOR...
- Online Retail Warehouse
- Obama Turns World Bank on Americans, Supports Soro...
- Europe Turns Against the Anointed One
- Obama Energy Official Can't Say Who Is In Charge O...
- O’REILLY PRODUCER INTERVIEWS SPRING BREAK STUDENTS...
- KONY War: Rubber-stamping Obama’s African War Poli...
- Twitter Ideas
- Student loan debt tops $1 trillion...
- MINNESOTA MAN THROWN IN JAIL FOR…FAILING TO PUT UP...
- ‘If I were the devil’: the 1965 warning from Paul ...
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: FRANCE AND FUNDAMENTAL...
- Peter Johnson Jr on Steven Chu giving himself a A+...
- Stand Up For Religious Freedom
- Gowdy grills Steven Chu over his 2008 remarks: 'bo...
- U.S. top court backs landowners
- Great Men, Ataturk, Sadat
- Paper: Marines down on Obama
- One Nation Under Socialism
- MAN ORDERED TO APOLOGIZE TO WIFE DAILY ON FACEBOOK...
- Arpaio News Conference
- COURT RULES TEACHER MUST REMOVE GOD IN CLASSROOM
- ‘AN AGENDA FOR ALL HUMANITY’: LABOUR CANDIDATE FOR...
- CHICAGO COPS ARREST LOCAL JOURNALISTS: ‘YOUR FIRST...
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: SUPPLY AND DEMAND POLI...
- Did the parents of former Weather Underground terr...
- Super Mario Obama
- FLORIDA ATHEISTS SCRUB AWAY HIGHWAY BLESSING WITH ...
- Abed Awad Promotes Islamic Sharia Law in the U.S.
- 1995 VIDEO OF ERIC HOLDER: WE MUST ‘BRAINWASH’ PEO...
- COPS ARREST RON PAUL BACKERS IN MISSOURI CAUCUS
- Resist Israel: Obama's Islamist Advisor
- ‘COMMUNISM DOESN’T WORK’: CHILLING VIDEO WARNING T...
- Pork Eating Infidel Crusader
- PREPARES FOR "NATIONAL EMERGENCY": NATIONALIZE EVE...
- Update: FEDERAL JUDGE DISMISSES FOURTH AMENDMENT ‘...
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: GORDON CHANG OF FORBES...
- Alexandra Pelosi makes DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD ( New Yo...
- Treasury Secretary Geithner Under Suspicion
- American Islam
- Change: Be Careful What You Vote For
- “We are that far from a turnkey totalitarian state...
- Obama's Selective Service Fraud
- WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEONE NUKES D.C.?
- The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law
- Paul Ryan for President
- EX-MUSLIM AUTHOR: KORAN DEMANDS ‘JIHAD’ & TEACHES ...
- Sione's Wedding Trailer (Samoan Wedding)
- March Madness
- What if buying auto insurance was like ObamaCare?
- Konybator: Kony
- Pivot on Obamacare: argument from the Commerce Cla...
- Marines disclose a 7th U.S. military member killed...
- Egyptian Clerics Repeat Franklin Prophecy Myth, Ca...
- ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY… GAS PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN...
- AFTER INVESTING $400M IN PEUGEOT, GM MIGHT CLOSE E...
- Mayor Bans outdoor homeless feeding.
- ‘FAITH ISSUES’: MA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ALLEGEDLY REM...
- MEGYN KELLY: ASKING MARINES TO DISARM IS LIKE SAYI...
- TAKING LIBERTIES: WI PET ORDINANCE FORCES HOMEOWNE...
- Energy production on federal land drops under Obam...
- Washington Post Goes Commie
- Obama Attacks American History, Gets it Wrong, Aga...
- Americans, War, Presidents, and 9/11
- D.C. Does Not Trust Our Troops
- IRS faces federal lawsuit for ‘unlawful power grab...
- U.S. AND OTHERS BALK AS CHINA FURTHERS MONOPOLY ON...
- The Most Anti-Catholic President Ever? Revisited
- Pennsylvania Represented by Islamist Front Group, ...
- UCLA on Israel: some of the dumbest students on th...
- Ian Hunter and the Rant Band, Music of the Rolling...
- EXCLUSIVE: O'KEEFE VIDEO EXPOSES VOTER FRAUD-FRIEN...
- 2nd Amendment: Man Defends Life, Property, Walgree...
- ‘REAL NEWS’ PANEL TALKS IMPACT OF KONY AND ITS UTI...
- WARNING! Watching This Video Will Lower Your I.Q.
- THE BLAZE’S S.E. CUPP FIRES BACK AT MSNBC PANEL ON...
- UNC STUDENTS WALK OUT OF PRO-ISRAEL TALK — LED BY ...
- 9/11 60 Minutes Special On Clinton's 1998 Missile ...
- New study finds Obama's regulations cost $46B a ye...
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: JOBS REPORT
- Dr. Zuhdi Jasser on Fox and Friends discussing NYP...
- VIDEO REPORTEDLY SHOWS DEM. REP. RECEIVING AWARD F...
- One Nation Under Surveillance
- Path to 9/11, Part One, Section 22
- GUIDE TO THE LATEST VIOLENCE IN ISRAEL
- Abu Dhabi Gallup Center Poll Under Dalia Mogahed i...
- Kony Hoax Continues
- All the Above Energy Policy of Obama
- NASA Mayan, Not the End of the World
- Pink Slime
- Military Heat Weapon
- Derrick Bell: ‘I Live to Harass White Folks’ & Bar...
- Russians Note Bogus Prez and Corruption
- PA Broke
- Theology of the Body
- 154 Ways to Use Moodle
- The "Caliphate Conference 2012" will be held on Ma...
- Islam's grand vision about women, Koran
- The Battle of Big Ideas, Part 1: CONSTRAINED vs. U...
- ‘REAL NEWS’ PANELIST BUCK SEXTON BREAKS DOWN THE I...
- DEFENSE SEC. PANETTA STRESSES IMPORTANCE OF ‘LEGAL...
- IS SEIU USING UNIONIZATION TO EXTORT MEDICAID MONE...
- Obama Takes on the LRA
- The Vetting of Obama: Soledad O'Brien's World Coll...
- Update: Florida Honor Killing, Fatimah Abdallah
- Ad, Traditional and New Media
- We Hold These Truths, Priest Spoken Word
- YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS MICH. $1M LOTTERY WINNER DEF...
- PROFILE IN LEADERSHIP: PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU ADDRE...
- Islamic misogyny
- FBI in Snit: Critical of NYPD's Success in Trackin...
- THE VETTING: OBAMA EMBRACES RACIALIST HARVARD PROF...
- Islamic caliphate in Europe 2011
- Poster, Racist, Idiot
- YouTube Restricts Video Of Engineer Proving How Us...
- Court Rules Police Can Search Cell Phones Without ...
- High school's chant of 'USA! USA!' deemed racist.....
- SPOTTED: Contraceptives near Georgetown law school...
- VIDEO: LIBYAN JIHADISTS BRUTALIZE BLACK AFRICANS, ...
- SHARIA IN THE US MILITARY: LATEST ISLAMIC TRAINING...
- Pamela Geller: The March of Islamists
- Boston Dynamics Robot
- Victory Mosque, Sacrificed Survivors, Allen West
- Green Firms Get Fed Cash, Give Execs Bonuses, Fail...
- U.S. Officials Believe Netanyahu Has Already Decid...
- Bibi with Obozo: Israel, Iran
- VIDEO REVEALS ‘OCCUPY’ STRATEGY TO ‘ABOLISH CAPITA...
- All-American Barry Soetoro and the Indonesian Tran...
- KATT WILLIAMS SPEAKS ON CNN ABOUT MEXICAN RANT!
- The Vetting, Part I:
- #3347 - Hamas Preacher from Khan Yunis, Gaza: Al-A...
- 9/11 Audio Tape Released for the First Time
- Housing Update from Westchester County Government ...
- ‘EMBARRASSED AND HUMILIATED’: TSA APOLOGIZES AFTER...
- Arpaio, Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate, and ...
- Daylight: The Story of Obama and Israel (Trailer)
- PHILLY MAN TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO QUIET CITY BUSE...
- YouTube Mix for the Easybeats
- DRONE QUADCOPTERS SHOW OFF MUSICAL TALENT PLAYING ...
- HH-60 Pave Hawk Helicopter
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’ PANEL DEBATES OBAMA’S C...
- Hinckley for US Senate - Economics for five year o...
- Michael Coren with Eric Allen Bell
- Where are the videos? Breitbart at CPAC - This ele...
- Agenda 21 is Not A Conspiracy Hear Nancy Pelosi in...
- Europeans Beat Siberians to North America
- Obama Economics: 5th
- Cell phone jammer
- ▼ March (191)
- ► 2011 (1976)
- ► 2010 (2168)
- ► 2009 (1560)
- ► 2008 (775)
"Congress: I'm Watching"
A tax on toilet paper; I kid you not. According to the sponsor, "the Water Protection and Reinvestment Act will be financed broadly by small fees on such things as . . . products disposed of in waste water." Congress wants to tax what you do in the privacy of your bathroom.