Saturday, June 30, 2012
Sep 20, 2009
On "This Week," George Stephanopoulos and President Obama have a colorful discussion over Obama's health care reform proposal.
Stephanopoulos takes issue with a mandate that obligates Americans to purchase health insurance, or risk being fined as much as $900. "How is that not a tax?"
"A responsibility to get health insurance is not a tax increase," Obama said.
Stephanopoulos then tells Obama that he looked up the definition of "tax" in Merriam Webster's dictionary.
"The fact that you looked up... the definition of tax increase indicates that you're stretching a little bit right now," Obama responded.
Friday, June 29, 2012
MADISON RISING DEFENDS NATIONAL ANTHEM AGAINST LIBERAL ATTACKS WITH THIS PATRIOTIC ‘STAR SPANGLED BANNER’ CHALLENGE
CUA “does not provide space – as other universities do – for the many daily prayers Muslim students must make, forcing them instead to find temporarily empty classrooms where they are often surrounded by Catholic symbols which are incongruous to their religion.”
So let me get this straight. I am supposed to feel better about the accusation because an activist anti-Catholic attorney can file a frivolous lawsuit and activist anti-Catholic judges will seriously entertain the motion while CUA must pay private counsel to combat the taxpayer (including Roman Catholics) supported D.C. Office of Human Rights?
Isn't anti-Catholic bigotry, as any prejudice, simply offensive to civil discourse and should be condemned on that basis?
The crux of the issue is to see through the human rights smokescreen which obscures religious First Amendment natural rights.
The distinction between human rights and natural rights deriving inalienably from the Creator is not apparent. There are those that must believe promoting Islamist issues will find a hearing and will be considered seriously.
I do not feel any better after all.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
‘I WILL NOT COMPROMISE WHEN IT COMES TO THE TRUTH’: WATCH REP. GOWDY THROW DOWN THE GAUNTLET FOR DEMOCRATS DURING CONTEMPT VOTE
2008 Obama: Health Care Should "Never Be Purchased With Tax Increases On Middle Class Families"
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
What happens when a financial expert tries to take on “the 99%” at Occupy Wall Street? Peter Schiff, CEO and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., found out when he paid a visit to the occupiers at Zuccotti Park.
The long-time financial industry executive and radio host asked the protesters what they felt was a fair percentage for him to be taxed. None seemed to provide a clear answer, but were intent on telling Schiff that the Bush tax cuts need to be abolished. Schiff then attempted to explain to the demonstrators that, if the Bush tax cuts were allowed to expire, he would end up paying more than 50 percent to the government in taxes. Is “that fair?” he asked. The protesters simply stayed on course, reiterating that Schiff and all those in the “1%“ need to ”pay their fair share.”
Schiff provides a good example of what happens when “the 99%” are confronted with legitimate questions about taxes, entrepreneurship, employment, and giving back to society.
Edited tape down to 4:55
RIOT BREAKS OUT AT DEARBORN'S 2011 ARAB FESTIVAL
This disturbing video demonstrates the First Amendment rights violations of those Christians physically attacked at the 2012 Dearborn Arab Festival in the new America, Omerica, a Muslim enclave.
In Europe, these Muslim enclaves have resulted in police refusing to perform their duties and began Muslim run areas with the result that in France, England, and Germany leaders have proclaimed the end of the experiment with diversity.
Shariah-compliant Muslims have succeeded in striking fear into the hearts of the infidels. In the case of the Dearborn Arab Festival, you will see that the dhimmis are not the few Christians who withstood the physical attacks by the Muslims, but the fearful are those who have taken an oath to protect Americans. The fearful, are the Dearborn Sheriff and Police. Sadly, you will see the Police accuse the Christians of endangering public safety.
Deputy Chief Mike Jaafar was one of the stars of the now-cancelled TLC show “All American Muslim.”
Muslim Brotherhood-Affiliated Egyptian Official Whines on Live TV After Learning an Israeli Is on the Program
Now there will be calls for regulation and more control over ordinary citizen's accounts because authorities can not protect your money.
"They have identified 60 different servers, many of them in Russia" thus the rogue elements in the former Soviet Union are alive and well. Most likely, as forensic evidence accumulates Russia will be identified as the center of the attack.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD? WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID AT A N.H. HIGH SCHOOL
“In this election, on every single challenge that we face, you’ve got the final say,” he told the audience at Oyster River High School in Durham, N.H.
“You can decide that instead of restricting access to birth control or defunding Planned Parenthood, we should make sure that in this country, women control their own health care choices. That’s up to you,” he said to roars of applause, according to both the transcript and available video.
In the beginning of the segment, Ingraham discussed the startling new Gallup poll that found that 44 percent of Americans cannot name Obama’s religion. She also mentioned another poll from last week that found a willingness among more than half of the U.S. population (54 percent) to vote for an atheist candidate for the presidency.
“Has the role of religion in government in the highest office changed?”
But the conversation went haywire when Ingraham and Jeffrees asserted that the federal government is attacking religious freedom. Naturally, the contraceptive mandate came up as evidence for this alleged governmental abuse — something that Silverman flatly disagreed with.
“Contraception? You’re actually saying that humans do not have the right to have contraception the way they see fit,” he proclaimed.
“It’s not just the HHS mandate,” Jeffrees countered.
“What is it? Tell me how there’s an attack again religion? Really, I want to know how I think there’s an attack…,” Silverman responded.
In the end, Silverman didn’t seem to believe that there is widespread angst over the mandate, despite a massive Catholic campaign and response called “Fortnight for Freedom.”
Rep. Darrell Issa's Letter to Obama
"Either you or your most senior advisors were involved in managing Operation Fast & Furious and the fallout from it,including the false February 4, 2011 letter provided by the Attorney General to the Committee,or, you are asserting a Presidential power that you know to be unjustified solely for the purposeof further obstructing a congressional investigation."
Saleha Mahmood Abedin, the mother of Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, reportedly served in the women’s division of the Muslim Brotherhood alongside the wife of Egypt’s new president, the Brotherhood’s Mohammed Mursi.
Abedin represented a Muslim charity known to have spawned terror groups, including one declared by the U.S. government to be an official al-Qaida front.
WND also reported Clinton spoke at Abedin’s Saudi women’s college, where she was introduced by Abedin alongside the Islamic activist’s daughter, Huma, who serves as Clinton’s chief of staff. At the speech, Clinton praised Saleha’s “pioneering work.”
Abedin served as a delegate for the Muslim World League, an Islamic fundamentalist group Osama bin Laden reportedly told an associate was one of his most important charity fronts.
Monday, June 25, 2012
HTTPS , the secure counterpart to HTTP, wraps a layer of encryption around the information traveling between your computer and a web server. This is typically used to provide enhanced privacy and security for services like web browsing, e-mail and instant messaging.
Many sites that offer HTTPS support include content from other sites. When some parts of the site are not accessed using HTTPS, browsers generate a “mixed content” warning since not all items on this page are secure. Sites that use HTTPS and add default YouTube video embeds could generate this warning. To avoid that, and to allow your site to support HTTPS more consistently, you can choose the new Use HTTPS embed option.
It is important to note that while embed components are all supported using HTTPS and do not generate the mixed content error, we do not yet support video streams over HTTPS.
Using HTTPS option for embeds
If you'd like to use HTTPS embeds for a video that you're about to embed on another site, simply:
Find the video that you'd like to embed.
Go to the video watch page and click on the Embed button below the video player. You'll see various options, including the Use HTTPS checkbox, directly below the embed code.
Click the Use HTTPS checkbox to enable HTTPS on the embed of this video
Copy the video's embed code and paste the code into the section of the site where you'd like the video embedded. The video will be embedded in HTTPS mode.
The most interesting aspect of the story is that as drones are deployed to limit the liberties of the American people the stumbling block has been the stifling bureaucracy of the FAA. The worse enemy of the Federal government, as free-market advocates maintain, is the over-regulation of the Federal government itself.
Motorcyclist: Chris Moore
WESTBROOK: “The reason you‘re being pulled over is because I’m gonna take your camera and we’re gonna use it as evidence of the crimes that have been committed by other bikers.”
MOORE: “I have not committed any crimes, and you cannot take my personal property from me, sir.”
The motorcyclist is correct and this is where he should stop, allow the cop to continue to be a bully, violate the principle of probable cause, further his illegal activities by confiscating private property, and thereafter fighting the violations by filing a complaint, suing the law enforcement agency, and following up after the cop's infractions occurred. However, it is difficult for an ordinary citizen to remain calm and fight the offending officer effectively and legally at a later time.
From the tape I do not see any evidence that Moore's license is obstructed, he spouts it off easily so he could have it memorized but in any case I see no probable cause to arrest Moore for the offense.
After the incident Moore spent eight hours in jail and, as promised from the beginning, the video from his camera was turned over to the gang unit as evidence.
The tape shows no evidence that the motorcycle club engaged in illegal driving. The traffic is light and it appears to me that the club is simply out to enjoy a Memorial Day drive themselves; this is an American right.
But the story doesn’t end there. Local station WFAA-TV caught wind of the story and aired it.
The department has said that officers that day were being taunted by large groups of riders, and has released video of that (riders also shut down the freeway last year with their antics).
The video shows that fifteen minutes before Moore was pulled over there were driving violations, and probable cause of some wrong doing particularly where a female rider was seen handing off some unknown objects to a motorcyclist and then she subsequently hops on another bike and rides off. The police were simply out manned and unable to effectively respond to the violations which must have been frustrating to the police.
What Is Probable Cause?
Probable cause must be based on factual evidence and not just on suspicion.
Most probable cause sources can be placed into four categories. These categories are:
Observation – This is information that the officer obtains through their senses, such as sight, smell or hearing. This category is also used when an officer detects a familiar pattern of criminal activity that contains suspicious behaviors (i.e., flashing headlights, circling around a certain neighborhood.)
Expertise – These are skills that officers are specially trained in, such as: being able to read gang graffiti and tattoos, detecting tools that are used in burglaries or knowing when certain movements or gestures indicate that a criminal activity is about to occur.
Information – Statements provided by witnesses and victims, information provided by informants, and announcements made through police bulletins and broadcasts.
Circumstantial Evidence – This is indirect evidence that implies that a crime has occurred but does not directly prove it.
While there are some sources of probable cause that need to be supplemented by other sources, some sources are sufficient enough to stand on their own.
For a judge to issue a search warrant, probable cause must show that it is likely that a crime took place and the person who is accused was involved in the criminal activity. If a search or arrest is made without a warrant, it must meet the standard of probable cause to be admissible in court.
Evidence obtained through searches and seizures made without probable cause can not be used against a defendant in court.
However, even if violations occurred it does not justify the actions against Moore. It does not constitute probable cause. There is no evidence to connect the earlier incidents with Moore; it would be good police work if it could be done but the officer did not perform his duties in an admirable fashion.
The deputy likely felt that earlier and unrelated incidents were frustrating when he pulled over Moore in order to seize Moore’s helmet camera.
“Well, I think in this particular case, you did need a warrant to get that piece of evidence,” Toby Shook, a former Dallas prosecutor, told the station.
He added later, “The Constitution wins out over frustration every time.”
Absolutely. Ironically, the department says no dash cam video exists from Westbrook’s squad car.
the sheriff’s department has launched an internal investigation over the matter.
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Obama Cairo, Egypt Apology Speech: The fifth issue that we must address together is religious freedom
OBAMA, Cairo, Egypt, June 4, 2009
“So let me be clear: No system of government can or should be imposed by one nation by any other.
That does not lessen my commitment, however, to governments that reflect the will of the people. Each nation gives life to this principle in its own way, grounded in the traditions of its own people. America does not presume to know what is best for everyone, just as we would not presume to pick the outcome of a peaceful election. But I do have an unyielding belief that all people yearn for certain things: the ability to speak your mind and have a say in how you are governed; confidence in the rule of law and the equal administration of justice; government that is transparent and doesn’t steal from the people; the freedom to live as you choose. These are not just American ideas; they are human rights. And that is why we will support them everywhere. (Applause.)
Now, there is no straight line to realize this promise. But this much is clear: Governments that protect these rights are ultimately more stable, successful and secure. Suppressing ideas never succeeds in making them go away. America respects the right of all peaceful and law-abiding voices to be heard around the world, even if we disagree with them. And we will welcome all elected, peaceful governments — provided they govern with respect for all their people.
This last point is important because there are some who advocate for democracy only when they’re out of power; once in power, they are ruthless in suppressing the rights of others. (Applause.) So no matter where it takes hold, government of the people and by the people sets a single standard for all who would hold power: You must maintain your power through consent, not coercion; you must respect the rights of minorities, and participate with a spirit of tolerance and compromise; you must pla ce the interests of your people and the legitimate workings of the political process above your party. Without these ingredients, elections alone do not make true democracy.
AUDIENCE MEMBER: Barack Obama, we love you!
PRESIDENT OBAMA: Thank you. (Applause.)
The fifth issue that we must address together is religious freedom.
Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance. We see it in the history of Andalusia and Cordoba during the Inquisition. I saw it firsthand as a child in Indonesia, where devout Christians worshiped freely in an overwhelmingly Muslim country. That is the spirit we need today. People in every country should be free to choose and live their faith based upon the persuasion of the mind and the heart and the soul. This tolerance is essential for religion to thrive, but it’s being challenged in many different ways.
Among some Muslims, there‘s a disturbing tendency to measure one’s own faith by the rejection of somebody else’s faith. The richness of religious diversity must be upheld — whether it is for Maronites in Lebanon or the Copts in Egypt. (Applause.) And if we are being honest, fault lines must be closed among Muslims, as well, as the divisions between Sunni and Shia have led to tragic violence, particularly in Iraq.”
Saturday, June 23, 2012
On October 20th, 2011 #occupychicago invited Domestic Terrorist turned University of Illinois professor, Bill Ayers, to lead a "teach-in" on the virtues of confrontational tactics dubbed "non-violent disobedience" in the anti-capitalist revolution.
Posted on June 22, 2012 at 11:32pm
If a mega-mosque is to be built without any apparent funding (http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/06/mysterious-money-and-motive-behind-monster-mosque-in-mufreesboro.html) the DOJ gets involved because the claim is that the Muslims are being discriminated against. No one in Justice asks where all the funding is coming from.
On the other hand, if a small group of Christians wishes to meet in a home to study the Bible they are restricted by zoning and they have to appeal to a private, independent Justice group.
Something is wrong with this picture.
Posted on June 23, 2012 at 4:25am
Indeed there is.
The muslim brotherhood, through its subsidiary groups, has succeeded in berating your various forms of government (state, federal, and local), punishing them with endless litigation, until they are whipped, whimpering, and compliant.
Meanwhile, these same officials land on ordinary, decent people like anvils.
Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer host:
Nonie Darwish: Ex-Muslim and human rights activist raised in Gaza; director of Former Muslims United; author of Now They Call Me Infidel; Cruel and Usual Punishment; and The Devil We Don't Know.
Ibn Warraq: Pakistani ex-Muslim and renowned scholar; author of Why I Am Not A Muslim; The Quest for the Historical Muhammad; Leaving Islam; Why the West Is Best; and many other books.
Walid Shoebat: Palestinian former jihad terrorist and member of the Muslim Brotherhood; now a Christian and a peace activist.
Ishmail Zarouali: Originally from Morocco, the son of a religious Muslim family. Because of rumors that he was an apostate, he was stabbed several times in his stomach and left for dead on the streets of Morocco by people crying "apostate." Now he has gained asylum in the U.S.
Wafa Sultan: Psychologist and Syrian ex-Muslim; author of A God Who Hates.
Dr. Bushra Qader: Originally from Iraq, she is an activist for the rights of former Muslims.
Ramin Parsha: Iranian NajatTV host who was born and raised as a devout Shiite Muslim is Shiraz, Iran. He is associate Pastor at Nejat Church with Pastor Reza Safa, who also was an Islamic supremacist in Iran and is now one of the most prominent ex-Muslim Christian pastors in America.
Amani Mustafa: Ex-Muslim from Egypt, TV producer and host of a Christian show, The Muslim Woman, appealing to Muslim women in the Middle East, North Africa, and the Arabian Peninsula. Her show reaches 300 million households globally with 50 million viewers per live program.
Mohammed Asghar: Originally from Bangladesh, ex-Muslim author and an authority on the Qur'an.
Jon McNaughton, "The Empowered Man," holding the Constitution in one hand and a wad of money in the other while Obama looks on, horrified.
June 21-28 in St. Louis. Presence of tanks will be most noticeable in the area of the sixth district.
"Sightings of vehicles provokes fears of martial law"
Paul Joseph Watson
Friday, June 22, 2012
St Louis City residents have been warned to not be alarmed at the sight of U.S. Army tanks rolling down residential neighborhoods after sightings of the vehicles provoked fears of martial law.
The exercise is part of a U.S. Army program run by military police from Fort Meade, Maryland focused around training MPs from St. Louis how to drive heavily armored tanks "on highways and on city streets."
Sightings of the tanks prompted hundreds of residents to flood news channel KSDK's Facebook page, with some expressing fears that martial law had arrived with others promising to "stop and salute" the tanks as they rolled by.
Reporting that he was told by the Army not to disclose the location of where the exercise was operating out of for "security reasons," KSDK reporter Casey Nolan downplayed the exercise as "not such a big deal."
Friday, June 22, 2012
In Year 1, India and China were home to one-third and one-quarter of the world's population, respectively. It's hardly surprising, then, that they also commanded one-third and one-quarter of the world's economy, respectively.
Before the Industrial Revolution, there wasn't really any such thing as lasting income growth from productivity. In the thousands of years before the Industrial Revolution, civilization was stuck in the Malthusian Trap. If lots of people died, incomes tended to go up, as fewer workers benefited from a stable supply of crops. If lots of people were born, however, incomes would fall, which often led to more deaths. That explains the "trap," and it also explains why populations so closely approximated GDP around the world.
The industrial revolution(s) changed all that. Today, the U.S. accounts for 5% of the world population and 21% of its GDP. Asia (minus Japan) accounts for 60% of the world's population and 30% of its GDP.
So, one way to read the graph, very broadly speaking, is that everything to the left of 1800 is an approximation of population distribution around the world and everything to the right of 1800 is a demonstration of productivity divergences around the world -- the mastering of means of manufacturing, production and supply chains by steam, electricity, and ultimately software that concentrated, first in the West, and then spread to Japan, Russia, China, India, Brazil, and beyond.
IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6) was rolled out. It is what some have called “only the biggest change in the Internet since its inception.”
It’s called 270towin.com, and it allows you to pick which states each candidate will win come November.
Transcript courtesy of Fox Nation:
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Well, watch out! It’s getting worse! Capitol Hill is getting downright dangerous. Party leaders come out swinging at everyone in their path.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
REP. JOHN BOEHNER (R-OH), SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE: The decision to invoke executive privilege is an admission that White House officials were involved in decisions that misled the Congress and have covered up the truth.
REP. NANCY PELOSI (D-CA), MINORITY LEADER: The attorney general of the United States is the person responsible for making sure that voter suppression does not happen in our country, that issues that relate to the civil liberties of the American people are upheld. These very same people holding him in contempt are part of a nationwide scheme to suppress the vote.
BOEHNER: The House will vote next week on a contempt resolution unless these documents that we’re looking for are, in fact, turned over.
But this is about getting to the truth for the American people and the Terry family. It’s not — it’s not about personalities here.
PELOSI: Don’t forget they’re going after Eric Holder because he is supporting measures to overturn voter suppression initiatives in the states. This is no accident. It is no coincidence (INAUDIBLE)
(END VIDEO CLIP)
VAN SUSTEREN: Joining us is a member of the House Oversight Committee, Congressman Trey Gowdy. Nice to see you, sir.
REP. TREY GOWDY (R), SOUTH CAROLINA: Good to see you also, Greta.
VAN SUSTEREN: In light of the latest developments, the last couple days, I’m curious. Do you believe the president or the attorney general is hiding something?
GOWDY: Well, they have to be. There’s no other explanation. I was talking to my daughter tonight and I said, Honey, when you make a good score on a test, you can’t wait to tell me, but I have to pull it out of you when you don’t get a good score.
I mean, we — we by human nature volunteer good information. If these documents exonerated the attorney general or the Department of Justice, he would have given them to us eight months ago. So it doesn’t take a very smart lawyer — and the good news is I’m not, so it doesn’t take a smart lawyer to deduce something in these documents will be damaging for either the White House, the Department of Justice or maybe both.
VAN SUSTEREN: There is one argument, though, on the other side, is that you don’t want to go down a slippery slope that if this is — if these documents are, indeed, protected legitimately by executive privilege, that you don’t want to have that privilege pierced just because they’re asked for, that there is some — some, you know, need to have this executive privilege to protect communications.
Are you unconvinced that this is a legitimate use of that privilege?
GOWDY: Well, there’s several different forms of executive privilege. The one that is most absolute would be close advisers talking to the president himself. Well, Greta, we know that that didn’t happen because the attorney general says he never discussed it with the president. The president said he’s never discussed Fast and Furious. I take them both at their word. So the highest level of executive privilege is not at play here.
Then you move to what’s called the deliberative process, or a lower of executive privilege, which, frankly, Greta, is weak as water. The only thing we have to prove is that the documents are relevant to an investigation that may involve wrongdoing.
We could convince the DNC of that. There’s not a jury in America we couldn’t convince of that. So executive privilege, talking about national security secrets, the president being able to rely on the advice and counsel of his closest advisers — that’s not at play here by their own admission!
The third point I would raise is this. If executive privilege were so sacrosanct, if we were so worried about this slippery slope, why did they wait eight months to invoke the privilege? The return date on the subpoena was October 25th of last year! Why wait until 10 minutes before we start the markup on contempt of Congress if it’s such a wonderful, valid defense?
VAN SUSTEREN: I’m going to ask our next guest, who is a Democratic member of Congress, so let me ask you, as well — Leader Pelosi says that this vote for contempt is a Republican plan to suppress the vote. Her theory, I guess, is that you’re trying to get the attorney general of the United States and that he is aggressively going out there, fighting a suppression of the vote.
Your response to that?
GOWDY: Well, you know, my friend Allen West said the race card was the last card in the deck. I think former speaker Pelosi has opened up a new deck and has found the 2 of clubs.
I could not believe it when I heard her saying that. Is that all you have to come back with? Is that the best you can come up with, is that we got together in this grand scheme to suppress votes? And I’m sure she didn’t say Southern states, but that’s what she meant.
I — I — it’s really beneath the office of a member of Congress to say something that outrageous, and the fact that she was once the speaker is mind-numbing! I honestly — and I’ve her a lot in my 16 years as a prosecutor. I couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth.
But keep in mind, Greta, this is the same woman who said that she would have arrested Karl Rove any day she wanted. So I don’t know what was wrong with her yesterday or today or whenever she said that, but I would schedule an appointment with my doctor if she thinks that we are doing this to suppress votes this fall. That is mind-numbingly stupid.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or
otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or
indictment of a Grand Jury...nor be
deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due
process of law...."
~ Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution
MALKIN UNLOADS ON LIBERAL ‘HANNITY’ GUEST OVER FAST AND FURIOUS: ‘THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR PEOPLE’S HANDS!’
On June 20, Nuns on the Bus reached Rep. Paul Ryan's Wisconsin office. Nuns on the Bus, a cross-country bus tour of sisters sponsored by NETWORK, hopes to protest the House Republican budget that drastically cuts safety net programs and disproportionately targets the poor. Sister Simone Campbell, executive director of NETWORK, spoke outside of Ryan's office in Janesville, Wis., following a meeting with his staff.
7 Blacks Beat Up 1 White Boy in an unprovoked racial attack
Post Fight Interview With Old Vietnam Vet After Racist Attack By Black Thug
Racist attack on white females
"RIP" RYAN CARTER ... 12 YEAR OLD "KILLED" IN "RACIST ATTACK"
"WHITES" TARGETED BY "RACIST ATTACKS" ALL ACROSS AMERICA
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
U.S. troops will be supporting the Islamists against the militant Christians.
The Lord's Resistance Army is a heterodox Christian militant group, which operates in northern Uganda and South Sudan. The LRA was formed in 1987 and until about 2007 it was engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government. It is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the "spokesperson" of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the Holy Spirit, which the group believes can represent itself in many manifestations.
This action is in line with the Northern Uganda Recover Act of 2009 - authorizing American aid. Obama deployed approximately 100 American troops to Uganda, South Sudan, DRC and the Central African Republic.
The troops will not directly engage the marauding Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) fighters unless fired upon.
Placement of the second combat-equipped team, associated headquarters, communications and logistics personnel will take two months, a senior official at the US Mission in Kampala said.
Since 2008, the US has expended over $40 million in critical logistical support, equipment and training to enhance counter-LRA operations by regional militaries here, according to the Department of State.
Below are each of the keys and how it falls for Obama.
Party mandate: After the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than it did after the previous midterm elections. Says Lichtman, “Even back in January 2010 when I first released my predictions, I was already counting on a significant loss.” Obama loses this key.
Contest: There is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination. Says Lichtman on Obama’s unchallenged status, “I never thought there would be any serious contest against Barack Obama in the Democratic primary.” Obama wins this key.
Incumbency: The incumbent party candidate is the sitting president. Easy win here for Obama.
Third Party: There is no significant third party challenge. Obama wins this point.
Short term economy: The economy is not in recession during the election campaign. Here Lichtman declares an “undecided.”
The economy is pathetic; Obummer loses here decidedly.
Long-term economy: Real per capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms. Says Lichtman, “I discounted long term economy against Obama. Clearly we are in a recession.” Obama loses this key.
Policy change: The incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy. “There have been major policy changes in this administration. We’ve seen the biggest stimulus in history and an complete overhaul of the healthcare system so I gave him policy change,” says the scholar. Another win for Obama.
The stimulus was a complete bust; health care rationing will go down to defeat since it is unconstitutional. Loss for Obummer.
Social unrest: There is no sustained social unrest during the term. Says Lichtman, “There wasn’t any social unrest when I made my predictions for 2012 and there still isn’t.” Obama wins a fifth key here.
The Occupy movement reflects social unrest from the Left; they oppose Obummer, the TEA party has been defeating Republican and Democratic candidates all over the country; this may be a factor in one of Lichtman's other points, Third Party challenge. You pick which category you want it in but in either case Obummer loses.
Scandal: The incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal. “This administration has been squeaky clean. There’s nothing on scandal,” says Lichtman. Another Obama win.
Has he heard of the unfolding, even as we speak, Fast and Furious fiasco? Obummer just implicated himself in the scandal by invoking Executive Privilege, previously Obummer himself has been untainted by the fiasco. He just implicated himself in this unfolding scandal. In addition, the national security leaks also involve Obummer, a clear loss here.
Foreign/military failure: The incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs. Says Lichtman, “We haven’t seen any major failure that resembles something like the Bay of Pigs and don’t foresee anything.” Obama wins again.
Foreign/military success: The incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs. “Since Osama bin Laden was found and killed, I think Obama has achieved military success.” Obama wins his eighth key.
Incumbent charisma: The incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero. Explains Lichtman, “I did not give President Obama the incumbent charisma key. I counted it against him. He’s really led from behind. He didn’t really take the lead in the healthcare debate, he didn’t use his speaking ability to move the American people during the recession. He’s lost his ability to connect since the 2008 election.” Obama loses this key.
Challenger charisma: The challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero. Says Lichtman, “We haven’t seen any candidate in the GOP who meets this criteria and probably won’t.”
This is going to be mixed; Romney clearly beats Obummer on the economy which is the major consideration in this election.
Obama wins, according to Lichtman, bringing his total to nine keys, three more than needed to win reelection; however, after a consideration of why Lichtman is wrong, the keys show five for Obummer, and eight against.
Never-Wrong Pundit Picks Obama to Win in 2012
A video posted Wednesday on Jonathan Corbett’s “TSA Out of Our Pants!” blog appears to show him go through an airport scanner with the undetected object — all from the TSA’s very own security footage, said to have been obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. As Corbett prepares to go through the scanner in the video, a small object is briefly visible on the side of his body. Corbett’s video describes it as a “metal object in the handmade side pocket.” A few moments later, the footage shows him passing through the scanner and being allowed to leave without incident. The object would be on the opposite side of his body and is not visible as he exits the screening area.
FORMER TSA AGENT SO UPSET WITH ‘INTRUSIVE’ PATDOWN SHE GIVES ONE TO OLD SUPERVISOR — AND GETS ARRESTED
Hecklers were saying, “The kids don’t even know what they’re singing!”
“They got something you tell them to say! It’s ridiculous! It’s sad, sad, sad. Y’all are going to burn in hell! You all burn in hell! Shame on you! Shame on you!”
“You Republicans come go to a Republican area and do that, we don’t do that here. This is ridiculous, this is sad. This is so crazy. This is sad.”
'BURN IN HELL!' FOR SINGING 'GOD BLESS THE USA'
In the United States government, executive privilege is the power claimed by the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government. The concept of executive privilege is not mentioned explicitly in the United States Constitution, but the Supreme Court of the United States ruled it to be an element of the separation of powers doctrine, and/or derived from the supremacy of executive branch in its own area of Constitutional activity.
The Supreme Court confirmed the legitimacy of this doctrine in United States v. Nixon, but only to the extent of confirming that there is a qualified privilege. Once invoked, a presumption of privilege is established, requiring the Prosecutor to make a "sufficient showing" that the "Presidential material" is "essential to the justice of the case."(418 U.S. at 713-14). Chief Justice Burger further stated that executive privilege would most effectively apply when the oversight of the executive would impair that branch's national security concerns.
Executive privilege is a specific instance of the more general common-law principle of deliberative process privilege and is believed to trace its roots to the English Crown Privilege.
In the context of privilege assertions by US Presidents, "In 1796, President George Washington refused to comply with a request by the House of Representatives for documents related to the negotiation of the then-recently adopted Jay Treaty with the Kingdom of Great Britain. The Senate alone plays a role in the ratification of treaties, Washington reasoned, and therefore the House had no legitimate claim to the material. Therefore, Washington provided the documents to the Senate but not the House."
President Thomas Jefferson continued the precedent for this in the trial of Aaron Burr for treason in 1807. Burr asked the court to issue a subpoena duces tecum to compel Jefferson to provide his private letters concerning Burr. Chief Justice John Marshall, a strong proponent of the powers of the federal government but also a political opponent of Jefferson, ruled that the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution, which allows for these sorts of court orders for criminal defendants, did not provide any exception for the president. As for Jefferson's claim that disclosure of the document would imperil public safety, Marshall held that the court, not the president would be the judge of that. Jefferson complied with Marshall's order.
All of the precedents for Executive Privilege directly involved the President. In Obama's case, he was not directly involved in "Fast and Furious." Unless, of course, he has not implicated himself in the case. Obama's exercise of the Privilege is unprecedented and unconstitutional.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Stephen Yates of D.C. International Advisory joined “Real News” Tuesday to discuss the current U.S. relationship with Russia, and whether escalating concerns are valid and can be solved.
Religion is really race according to this misguided soul.
“Americans in part identify who we are, and who deserves what, through our notions of whiteness and of the racial enemies that are the non-whites. And in this moment, the new racial enemy became not so much Reagan‘s ’welfare queen,’ who was imaginary, but instead this imagined other that is somehow Muslim, or Arab, or Sikh, or something else. We became willing to stomach a kind of horrific racial violence in the name of national security. It is something that we have been willing to stomach as a people over and over again in our history.”
O’Reilly was notably disturbed by the clip, asking: “So we in the United States are racists because we defended ourselves against radical Islam after 9/11?”
His guest, former Clinton staple Lanny Davis, also had harsh criticism of the comments: “I strongly disagree with what she did. She actually did racial stereotyping herself.”
The Social Studies Wars, Now and Then, Social Education, Sept, 2006 by Ronald W. Evans, p. 5
"Into the void left by the failure of the new and newer social studies stepped the revival of history in the 1980s. Historian and former assistant secretary of education Diane Ravitch made social studies a scapegoat for the "decline and fall of history teaching," portraying it as a vacuous form of "tot sociology. (21) Ravitch and other critics charged that social studies was poorly defined and directed by fashion. This was largely a revival of the disparaging commentary on social studies from the 1950s and earlier. In essence, the revival of history represented the citizenship education wing of a much larger conservative restoration in schools and society. The movement gathered steam with formation of the Bradley Commission and received substantial funding from the conservative Bradley Foundation. Despite several criticisms of the revival of history from social studies scholars, the response from NCSS leaders was to create a new consensus definition for social studies and to lend support to the standards movement via creation of NCSS standards. (22) The new definition developed by NCSS offered social studies as an umbrella for the teaching of history and the social sciences, and further weakened support for alternative approaches. The net result was an increase in course-taking in history and the social sciences, notably in world history and geography, and a decline in elective social studies offerings."
Monday, June 18, 2012
Local media Silence in Rockford, Illinois about a firebomb attack on a school bus from Lady of the Sacred Heart Academy
LIBERAL EDITOR COMPARES IMMIGRATION ANNOUNCEMENT TO EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION ON ABC — AND GETS REFUTED IN SECONDS
Sunday, June 17, 2012
"The Church has rejected the totalitarian and atheistic ideologies associated in modem times with 'communism' or 'socialism.'" - Catechism of the Catholic Church 2425
CHRIS WALLACE GRILLS DAVID PLOUFFE ON WHY OBAMA DOESN’T WANT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR IN LEAKS CASE AFTER CALLING FOR ONE IN 2006
Pope Benedict XVI named three new saints for the Catholic Church during a Mass Sunday in St. Peter's Square that was disrupted by a man who climbed out onto the upper colonnade of the square and burned a bible. (Oct. 23 2011)
A man climbed out onto the upper colonnade in St. Peter’s Square at the Vatican and lit a bible on fire Sunday while Pope Benedict XVI was celebrating Mass.
According to the Associated Press, Vatican gendarmes, a bishop and the pope’s own bodyguard talked the man back from the edge of the colonnade.
He shouted, “Pope, where is Christ?” in English and threw the burned bible to the crowd below.
He climbed back from the ledge uninjured.
Benedict and the thousands in the square appeared unfazed by the incident and carried on with the Mass, during which the pope named three new saints. Many cheered after the man was secured.
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that’s just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed — and I know that everybody here at Bell is studying hard so you know that we’ve got three branches of government. Congress passes the law. The executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement those laws. And then the judiciary has to interpret the laws.
There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system that for me to simply through executive order ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as President.
Neil Munro, White House Correspondent
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Charlotte Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration.
Ever since, she's been exposing how educational systems throughout the world have been, gradually and by design, homogenized under UNESCO coordination. The purpose has always been to create a dumbed down, easily manageable, global population. That population would easily be transitioned into being mere human resources, under a new form of regime: a world governance system, run on an authoritarian type system -- a global slave plantation --, for the benefit of the dominant global hierarchy of international oligarchs.
Her book, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" is a brilliantly documented exposé on this subject, comprising hundreds of original documents and official statements right from the horse's mouth: the records of big banking foundations, governments and UNESCO departments -- the institutions that created the blueprint for the worldwide education system that is now set in place, all across the world.
Download Mrs. Iserbyt's book, as well as other materials, on her websites:
Also read the books by the first Director-General of UNESCO, eugenicist and Nazi-sympathized Julian Huxley. He is quite clear in explaining you the purpose of our current global educational system.
This interview was made by Sovereign Solutions.
ST. ANTHONY VILLAGE, Minn. (KMSP) - After months of debate, the St. Anthony Village City Council has rejected plans to build an Islamic center in the basement of the old Medtronic building -- and some in the Muslim community claim the proposal was voted down due to discrimination.
Just a few days ago, the city's planning commission approved the project, but it's just an advisory board. The ultimate decision always rested with the City Council, which argued that the issue was one of land use and zoning -- not of religious intolerance.
Yet, one civil rights group told FOX 9 News they plan to contact the Department of Justice in the coming days to investigate what happened in the small suburb of Minneapolis. The Council on American-Islamic Relations said the department has already gotten involved in more than two dozen rejected mosque projects across the nation.
The chamber was packed on Tuesday night as people on both sides of the issue made their opinions known.
A local Muslim group, known as Abu Huraira, proposed buying the old Medtronics headquarters building on Old Highway 8 in February. Their dream was to turn nearly 13,000 square feet of the lower level into an Islamic center for prayer and gathering space, but the city said some confusion about zoning issues made it unclear if a place of religious assembly was allowed.
So, the city studied the issue, clarified its zoning ordinance, and then rejected the proposal outright by a vote of 4-1.
"It pains me to vote against something people are so passionate about," said Councilman Randy Stille. "It's a land use issue -- nothing more. Always has been."
The Star Tribune reports that the Justice Department has launched investigations into 28 similar cases where new mosques were blocked.
CAIR-MN Will Ask DOJ to Probe Rejection of Mosque Plan
The St. Anthony City Council has voted down a conditional use permit that would have allowed a former Medtronic building to be used for an Islamic center.
Tuesday evening's 4-1 vote against the permit came after a roughly two and a half hour hearing that drew nearly 100 people, most of them against the project.
The Abu-Huraira Islamic Center had requested a conditional use permit that would have allowed them to move into the first floor of the former Medtronic building, located off of Old Highway 8. The building is currently zoned light industrial and city code only lets places of worship exist in residential areas.
The city issued a four-month moratorium to study the zoning issue, prompting the Council on American Islamic Relations to accuse the council of intentionally slowing the process due to community opposition.
City officials say it is strictly a zoning issue because keeping the property as industrial would generate more taxes for the city.
Ahead of Tuesday's hearing, an attorney for the Islamic center said the group could file a lawsuit against the city for discrimination if the permit isn't approved.
The permit had previously been approved by the city's Planning Commission.
‘Real Journalists Are Apologists for Corrupt-ocracy’: Michelle Malkin Takes on Juan Williams in Tense Live TV Segment
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Speaking before the European Parliament in Strasbourg on Wednesday, leader of the UK Independence Party Nigel Farage used his time to do what he does best: verbally savage the eurozone leaders responsible for keeping the 17-nation union on the road to financial ruin.
Public School Enrollment Since 1970
And how does employing more and more teachers affect our students’ performance? While the cost of education has steadily risen, academic scores have remained stagnate and in some cases actually declined. As Cato’s Andrew Coulson notes, if the U.S. returned to the student-to-staff ratio we had in 1970, we could save $210 billion… every year.
Furthermore, on a per pupil basis, the inflation-adjusted average cost of a K-12 education has gone from about $55,000 to about $150,000.
The original article, which has generated an incredible amount of hits, has mysteriously disappeared: 24 November 2014. http://www.wnd.com...
Historical precedents for Obama's Forward slogan.
Six-Day War The original Mandate for Palestine, agreed to unanimously by the League of Nations in 1920, designated 124,466 sq. km....
In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C. Julius Caesar was stabbed (23 ti...
Video, article, and additional background are available. How the Iron Dome Works Israel deploys 'Iron Dome' anti-rocket system.
Handout photo shows a colorful billboard in Grand Junction, Colorado depicting US President Barack Obama as a suicide bomber, a gangster, a ...
"Diverse reviewers have repeatedly documented gross pro-Islamic, anti-Christian distortions in social studies texts."
The following is an email written by a lieutenant colonel at Fort Campbell in Kentucky — advising three dozen subordinates to be on the look...
Reading since summer 2006 (some of the classics are re-reads): including magazine subscriptions
- Abbot, Edwin A., Flatland;
- Accelerate: Technology Driving Business Performance;
- ACM Queue: Architecting Tomorrow's Computing;
- Adkins, Lesley and Roy A. Adkins, Handbook to Life in Ancient Rome;
- Ali, Ayaan Hirsi, Nomad: From Islam to America: A Personal Journey Through the Clash of Civilizations;
- Ali, Tariq, The Clash of Fundamentalisms: Crusades, Jihads, and Modernity;
- Allawi, Ali A., The Crisis of Islamic Civilization;
- Alperovitz, Gar, The Decision To Use the Atomic Bomb;
- American School & University: Shaping Facilities & Business Decisions;
- Angelich, Jane, What's a Mother (in-Law) to Do?: 5 Essential Steps to Building a Loving Relationship with Your Son's New Wife;
- Arad, Yitzchak, In the Shadow of the Red Banner: Soviet Jews in the War Against Nazi Germany;
- Aristotle, Athenian Constitution. Eudemian Ethics. Virtues and Vices. (Loeb Classical Library No. 285);
- Aristotle, Metaphysics: Books X-XIV, Oeconomica, Magna Moralia (The Loeb classical library);
- Armstrong, Karen, A History of God;
- Arrian: Anabasis of Alexander, Books I-IV (Loeb Classical Library No. 236);
- Atkinson, Rick, The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945 (Liberation Trilogy);
- Auletta, Ken, Googled: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Austen, Jane, Pride and Prejudice;
- Bacevich, Andrew, The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism;
- Baker, James A. III, and Lee H. Hamilton, The Iraq Study Group Report: The Way Forward - A New Approach;
- Barber, Benjamin R., Jihad vs. McWorld: Terrorism's Challenge to Democracy;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., Blueprint for Action: A Future Worth Creating;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-First Century;
- Barron, Robert, Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith;
- Baseline: Where Leadership Meets Technology;
- Baur, Michael, Bauer, Stephen, eds., The Beatles and Philosophy;
- Beard, Charles Austin, An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States (Sony Reader);
- Benjamin, Daniel & Steven Simon, The Age of Sacred Terror: Radical Islam's War Against America;
- Bergen, Peter, The Osama bin Laden I Know: An Oral History of al Qaeda's Leader;
- Berman, Paul, Terror and Liberalism;
- Berman, Paul, The Flight of the Intellectuals: The Controversy Over Islamism and the Press;
- Better Software: The Print Companion to StickyMinds.com;
- Bleyer, Kevin, Me the People: One Man's Selfless Quest to Rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America;
- Boardman, Griffin, and Murray, The Oxford Illustrated History of the Roman World;
- Bracken, Paul, The Second Nuclear Age: Strategy, Danger, and the New Power Politics;
- Bradley, James, with Ron Powers, Flags of Our Fathers;
- Bronte, Charlotte, Jane Eyre;
- Bronte, Emily, Wuthering Heights;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 10 1974-1984: The Marshall Cavendish Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 8 The Marshall Cavendish Illustrated Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Nathan J., When Victory Is Not an Option: Islamist Movements in Arab Politics;
- Bryce, Robert, Gusher of Lies: The Dangerous Delusions of "Energy Independence";
- Bush, George W., Decision Points;
- Bzdek, Vincent, The Kennedy Legacy: Jack, Bobby and Ted and a Family Dream Fulfilled;
- Cahill, Thomas, Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea: Why the Greeks Matter;
- Campus Facility Maintenance: Promoting a Healthy & Productive Learning Environment;
- Campus Technology: Empowering the World of Higher Education;
- Certification: Tools and Techniques for the IT Professional;
- Channel Advisor: Business Insights for Solution Providers;
- Chariton, Callirhoe (Loeb Classical Library);
- Chief Learning Officer: Solutions for Enterprise Productivity;
- Christ, Karl, The Romans: An Introduction to Their History and Civilization;
- Cicero, De Senectute;
- Cicero, The Republic, The Laws;
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 1 (Loeb Classical Library);
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 2 (Loeb Classical Library);
- CIO Decisions: Aligning I.T. and Business in the MidMarket Enterprise;
- CIO Insight: Best Practices for IT Business Leaders;
- CIO: Business Technology Leadership;
- Clay, Lucius Du Bignon, Decision in Germany;
- Cohen, William S., Dragon Fire;
- Colacello, Bob, Ronnie and Nancy: Their Path to the White House, 1911 to 1980;
- Coll, Steve, The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century;
- Collins, Francis S., The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief ;
- Colorni, Angelo, Israel for Beginners: A Field Guide for Encountering the Israelis in Their Natural Habitat;
- Compliance & Technology;
- Computerworld: The Voice of IT Management;
- Connolly, Peter & Hazel Dodge, The Ancient City: Life in Classical Athens & Rome;
- Conti, Greg, Googling Security: How Much Does Google Know About You?;
- Converge: Strategy and Leadership for Technology in Education;
- Cowan, Ross, Roman Legionary 58 BC - AD 69;
- Cowell, F. R., Life in Ancient Rome;
- Creel, Richard, Religion and Doubt: Toward a Faith of Your Own;
- Cross, Robin, General Editor, The Encyclopedia of Warfare: The Changing Nature of Warfare from Prehistory to Modern-day Armed Conflicts;
- CSO: The Resource for Security Executives:
- Cummins, Joseph, History's Greatest Wars: The Epic Conflicts that Shaped the Modern World;
- D'Amato, Raffaele, Imperial Roman Naval Forces 31 BC-AD 500;
- Dallek, Robert, An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy 1917-1963;
- Daly, Dennis, Sophocles' Ajax;
- Dando-Collins, Stephen, Caesar's Legion: The Epic Saga of Julius Caesar's Elite Tenth Legion and the Armies of Rome;
- Darwish, Nonie, Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror;
- Davis Hanson, Victor, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Blind Watchmaker;
- Dawkins, Richard, The God Delusion;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Selfish Gene;
- de Blij, Harm, Why Geography Matters: Three Challenges Facing America, Climate Change, The Rise of China, and Global Terrorism;
- Defense Systems: Information Technology and Net-Centric Warfare;
- Defense Systems: Strategic Intelligence for Info Centric Operations;
- Defense Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Military and Aerospace;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Consciousness Explained;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Darwin's Dangerous Idea;
- Devries, Kelly, et. al., Battles of the Ancient World 1285 BC - AD 451 : From Kadesh to Catalaunian Field;
- Dickens, Charles, Great Expectations;
- Digital Communities: Building Twenty-First Century Communities;
- Doctorow, E.L., Homer & Langley;
- Dodds, E. R., The Greeks and the Irrational;
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The House of the Dead (Google Books, Sony e-Reader);
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The Idiot;
- Douglass, Elisha P., Rebels and Democrats: The Struggle for Equal Political Rights and Majority Role During the American Revolution;
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan, The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Valley of Fear;
- Dr. Dobb's Journal: The World of Software Development;
- Drug Discovery News: Discovery/Development/Diagnostics/Delivery;
- DT: Defense Technology International;
- Dunbar, Richard, Alcatraz;
- Education Channel Partner: News, Trends, and Analysis for K-20 Sales Professionals;
- Edwards, Aton, Preparedness Now!;
- EGM: Electronic Gaming Monthly, the No. 1 Videogame Magazine;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Lost Christianities: The Battles for Scriptures and the Faiths We Never Knew;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why;
- Electronic Engineering Times: The Industry Newsweekly for the Creators of Technology;
- Ellis, Joseph J., American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson;
- Ellis, Joseph J., His Excellency: George Washington;
- Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Emerson, Steven, American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us;
- Erlewine, Robert, Monotheism and Tolerance: Recovering a Religion of Reason (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion);
- ESD: Embedded Systems Design;
- Everitt, Anthony, Augustus: The Life of Rome's First Emperor;
- Everitt, Anthony, Cicero: The Life and Times of Rome's Greatest Politician;
- eWeek: The Enterprise Newsweekly;
- Federal Computer Week: Powering the Business of Government;
- Ferguson, Niall, Civilization: The West and the Rest;
- Ferguson, Niall, Empire: The Rise and Demise of the British World Order and the Lessons for Global Power;
- Ferguson, Niall, The Cash Nexus: Money and Power in the Modern World, 1700-2000;
- Ferguson, Niall, The War of the World: Twentieth-Century Conflict and the Decline of the West;
- Feuerbach, Ludwig, The Essence of Christianity (Sony eReader);
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Principate 27 BC-AD 117;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Punic Wars 264-146 BC;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army: the Civil Wars 88-31 BC;
- Finkel, Caroline, Osman's Dream: The History of the Ottoman Empire;
- Fisk, Robert, The Great War For Civilization: The Conquest of the Middle East;
- Forstchen, William R., One Second After;
- Fox, Robin Lane, The Classical World: An Epic History from Homer to Hadrian;
- Frazer, James George, The Golden Bough (Volume 3): A Study in Magic and Religion (Sony eReader);
- Freeh, Louis J., My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Freeman, Charles, The Greek Achievement: The Foundations of the Western World;
- Friedman, Thomas L. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century Further Updated and Expanded/Release 3.0;
- Friedman, Thomas L., The Lexus and the Olive Tree: Understanding Globalization;
- Frontinus: Stratagems. Aqueducts of Rome. (Loeb Classical Library No. 174);
- Fuller Focus: Fuller Theological Seminary;
- Fuller, Graham E., A World Without Islam;
- Gaubatz, P. David and Paul Sperry, Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America;
- Ghattas, Kim, The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power;
- Gibson, William, Neuromancer;
- Gilmour, Michael J., Gods and Guitars: Seeking the Sacred in Post-1960s Popular Music;
- Global Services: Strategies for Sourcing People, Processes, and Technologies;
- Glucklich, Ariel, Dying for Heaven: Holy Pleasure and Suicide Bombers-Why the Best Qualities of Religion Are Also It's Most Dangerous;
- Goldberg, Jonah, Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning;
- Goldin, Shmuel, Unlocking the Torah Text Vayikra (Leviticus);
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, Caesar: Life of a Colossus;
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, How Rome Fell: Death of a Superpower;
- Goodman, Lenn E., Creation and Evolution;
- Goodwin, Doris Kearns, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln;
- Gopp, Amy, et.al., Split Ticket: Independent Faith in a Time of Partisan Politics (WTF: Where's the Faith?);
- Gordon, Michael R., and Bernard E. Trainor, Cobra II: The Inside Story of the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq;
- Government Health IT: The Magazine of Public/private Health Care Convergence;
- Government Technology's Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Government Technology: Solutions for State and Local Government in the Information Age;
- Grant , Michael, The Climax of Rome: The Final Achievements of the Ancient World, AD 161 - 337;
- Grant, Michael, The Classical Greeks;
- Grumberg, Orna, and Helmut Veith, 25 Years of Model Checking: History, Achievements, Perspectives;
- Halberstam, David, War in a Time of Peace: Bush, Clinton, and the Generals;
- Hammer, Reuven, Entering Torah Prefaces to the Weekly Torah Portion;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, An Autumn of War: What America Learned from September 11 and the War on Terrorism;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Between War and Peace: Lessons from Afghanistan to Iraq;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Carnage and Culture: Landmark Battles in the Rise of Western Power;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, How The Obama Administration Threatens Our National Security (Encounter Broadsides);
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Ripples of Battle: How Wars of the Past Still Determine How We Fight, How We Live, and How We Think;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The End of Sparta: A Novel;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The Soul of Battle: From Ancient Times to the Present Day, How Three Great Liberators Vanquished Tyranny;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Wars of the Ancient Greeks;
- Harnack, Adolf Von, History of Dogma, Volume 3 (Sony Reader);
- Harris, Alex, Reputation At Risk: Reputation Report;
- Harris, Sam, Letter to a Christian Nation;
- Harris, Sam, The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason;
- Hayek, F. A., The Road to Serfdom;
- Heilbroner, Robert L., and Lester Thurow, Economics Explained: Everything You Need to Know About How the Economy Works and Where It's Going;
- Hempel, Sandra, The Strange Case of The Broad Street Pump: John Snow and the Mystery of Cholera;
- Hinnells, John R., A Handbook of Ancient Religions;
- Hitchens, Christopher, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything;
- Hogg, Ian V., The Encyclopedia of Weaponry: The Development of Weaponry from Prehistory to 21st Century Warfare;
- Hugo, Victor, The Hunchback of Notre Dame;
- Humphrey, Caroline & Vitebsky, Piers, Sacred Architecture;
- Huntington, Samuel P., The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order;
- Info World: Information Technology News, Computer Networking & Security;
- Information Week: Business Innovation Powered by Technology:
- Infostor: The Leading Source for Enterprise Storage Professionals;
- Infrastructure Insite: Bringing IT Together;
- Insurance Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Integrated Solutions: For Enterprise Content Management;
- Intel Premier IT: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Irwin, Robert, Dangerous Knowledge: Orientalism and Its Discontents;
- Jeffrey, Grant R., The Global-Warming Deception: How a Secret Elite Plans to Bankrupt America and Steal Your Freedom;
- Jewkes, Yvonne, and Majid Yar, Handbook of Internet Crime;
- Johnson, Chalmers, Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire;
- Journal, The: Transforming Education Through Technology;
- Judd, Denis, The Lion and the Tiger: The Rise and Fall of the British Raj, 1600-1947;
- Kagan, Donald, The Peloponnesian War;
- Kansas, Dave, The Wall Street Journal Guide to the End of Wall Street as We Know It: What You Need to Know About the Greatest Financial Crisis of Our Time--and How to Survive It;
- Karsh, Efraim, Islamic Imperialism: A History;
- Kasser, Rodolphe, The Gospel of Judas;
- Katz, Solomon, The Decline of Rome and the Rise of Medieval Europe: (The Development of Western Civilization);
- Keegan, John, Intelligence in War: The Value--and Limitations--of What the Military Can Learn About the Enemy;
- Kenis, Leo, et. al., The Transformation of the Christian Churches in Western Europe 1945-2000 (Kadoc Studies on Religion, Culture and Society 6);
- Kepel, Gilles, Jihad: The Trail of Political Islam;
- Kiplinger's: Personal Finance;
- Klein, Naomi, The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism;
- KM World: Content, Document, and Knowledge Management;
- Koestler, Arthur, Darkness at Noon: A Novel;
- Kostova, Elizabeth, The Historian;
- Kuttner, Robert, The Squandering of America: How the Failure of Our Politics Undermines Our Prosperity;
- Lake, Kirsopp, The Text of the New Testament, Sony Reader;
- Laur, Timothy M., Encyclopedia of Modern US Military Weapons ;
- Leffler, Melvyn P., and Jeffrey W. Legro, To Lead the World: American Strategy After the Bush Doctrine;
- Lendon, J. E., Soldiers and Ghosts: A History of Battle in Classical Antiquity;
- Lenin, V. I., Imperialism the Highest Stage of Capitalism;
- Lennon, John J., There is Absolutely No Reason to Pay Too Much for College!;
- Lewis, Bernard, The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror;
- Lewis, Bernard, What Went Wrong?: The Clash Between Islam and Modernity in the Middle East;
- Lifton, Robert J., Greg Mitchell, Hiroshima in America;
- Limberis, Vasiliki M., Architects of Piety: The Cappadocian Fathers and the Cult of the Martyrs;
- Lipsett, B. Diane, Desiring Conversion: Hermas, Thecla, Aseneth;
- Livingston, Jessica, Founders At Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days;
- Livy, Rome and the Mediterranean: Books XXXI-XLV of the History of Rome from its Foundation (Penguin Classics);
- Louis J., Freeh, My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Mackay, Christopher S., Ancient Rome: A Military and Political History;
- Majno, Guido, The Healing Hand: Man and Wound in the Ancient World;
- Marcus, Greil,Invisible Republic: Bob Dylan's Basement Tapes;
- Marshall-Cornwall, James, Napoleon as Military Commander;
- Maughm, W. Somerset, Of Human Bondage;
- McCluskey, Neal P., Feds in the Classroom: How Big Government Corrupts, Cripples, and Compromises American Education;
- McCullough, David, 1776;
- McCullough, David, John Adams;
- McCullough, David, Mornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family, a Vanished Way of Life and the Unique Child Who Became Theodore Roosevelt;
- McLynn, Frank, Marcus Aurelius: A Life;
- McManus, John, Deadly Brotherhood, The: The American Combat Soldier in World War II ;
- McMaster, H. R., Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam;
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 1: Origins and Destinies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 2: Persons and Groups (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 3: Religions and Controversies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- Meacham, Jon, American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House;
- Mearsheimer, John J., and Stephen M. Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy;
- Meier, Christian, Caesar: A Biography;
- Menzies, Gaven, 1421: The Year China Discovered America;
- Metaxas, Eric, Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy;
- Michael, Katina and M.G. Michael, Innovative Automatic Identification and Location-Based Services: From Barcodes to Chip Implants;
- Migliore, Daniel L., Faith Seeking Understanding: An Introduction to Christian Theology;
- Military & Aerospace Electronics: The Magazine of Transformation in Electronic and Optical Technology;
- Millard, Candice, Theodore Roosevelt's Darkest Journey: The River of Doubt;
- Mommsen, Theodor, The History of the Roman Republic, Sony Reader;
- Muller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop: Volume III: Essays On Language And Literature;
- Murray, Janet, H., Hamlet On the Holodeck: The Future of Narrative in Cyberspace;
- Murray, Williamson, War in the Air 1914-45;
- Müller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop;
- Nader, Ralph, Crashing the Party: Taking on the Corporate Government in an Age of Surrender;
- Nagl, John A., Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife: Counterinsurgency Lessons from Malaya and Vietnam;
- Napoleoni, Loretta, Terrorism and the Economy: How the War on Terror is Bankrupting the World;
- Nature: The International Weekly Journal of Science;
- Negus, Christopher, Fedora 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- Network Computing: For IT by IT:
- Network World: The Leader in Network Knowledge;
- Network-centric Security: Where Physical Security & IT Worlds Converge;
- Newman, Paul B., Travel and Trade in the Middle Ages;
- Nietzsche, Friedrich Wilhelm, The Nietzsche-Wagner Correspondence;
- Nixon, Ed, The Nixons: A Family Portrait;
- O'Brien, Johnny, Day of the Assassins: A Jack Christie Novel;
- O'Donnell, James J., Augustine: A New Biography;
- OH & S: Occupational Health & Safety
- Okakura, Kakuzo, The Book of Tea;
- Optimize: Business Strategy & Execution for CIOs;
- Ostler, Nicholas, Ad Infinitum: A Biography of Latin;
- Parry, Jay A., The Real George Washington (American Classic Series);
- Paton, W.R., The Greek Anthology, Volume V, Loeb Classical Library, No. 86;
- Pausanius, Guide to Greece 1: Central Greece;
- Perrett, Bryan, Cassell Military Classics: Iron Fist: Classic Armoured Warfare;
- Perrottet, Tony, The Naked Olympics: The True Story of the Olympic Games;
- Peters, Ralph, New Glory: Expanding America's Global Supremacy;
- Phillips, Kevin, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush;
- Pick, Bernhard; Paralipomena; Remains of Gospels and Sayings of Christ (Sony Reader);
- Pimlott, John, The Elite: The Special Forces of the World Volume 1;
- Pitre, Brant, Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist: Unlocking the Secrets of the Last Supper;
- Plutarch's Lives, X: Agis and Cleomenes. Tiberius and Gaius Gracchus. Philopoemen and Flamininus (Loeb Classical Library®);
- Podhoretz, Norman, World War IV: The Long Struggle Against Islamofascism;
- Posner, Gerald, Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK;
- Potter, Wendell, Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out on How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care and Deceiving Americans;
- Pouesi, Daniel, Akua;
- Premier IT Magazine: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Price, Monroe E. & Daniel Dayan, eds., Owning the Olympics: Narratives of the New China;
- Profit: The Executive's Guide to Oracle Applications;
- Public CIO: Technology Leadership in the Public Sector;
- Putnam, Robert D., Bowling Alone : The Collapse and Revival of American Community;
- Quintus of Smyrna, The Fall of Troy;
- Rawles, James Wesley, Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse;
- Red Herring: The Business of Technology;
- Redmond Channel Partner: Driving Success in the Microsoft Partner Community;
- Redmond Magazine: The Independent Voice of the Microsoft IT Community;
- Renan, Ernest, The life of Jesus (Sony eReader);
- Richler, Mordecai (editor), Writers on World War II: An Anthology;
- Roberts, Ian, The Energy Glut: Climate Change and the Politics of Fatness in an Overheating World;
- Rocca, Samuel, The Army of Herod the Great;
- Rodgers, Nigel, A Military History of Ancient Greece: An Authoritative Account of the Politics, Armies and Wars During the Golden Age of Ancient Greece, shown in over 200 color photographs, diagrams, maps and plans;
- Rodoreda, Merce, Death in Spring: A Novel;
- Romerstein, Herbert and Breindel, Eric,The Venona Secrets, Exposing Soviet Espionage and America's Traitors;
- Ross, Dennis, Statecraft: And How to Restore America's Standing in the World;
- Roth, Jonathan P., Roman Warfare (Cambridge Introduction to Roman Civilization);
- SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;
- Scahill, Jeremy, Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army [Revised and Updated];
- Schama, Simon, A History of Britain, At the Edge of the World 3500 B.C. - 1603 A.D.;
- Scheuer, Michael, Imperial Hubris: Why the West Is Losing the War On Terror;
- Scheuer, Michael, Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq;
- Scheuer, Michael, Osama Bin Laden;
- Scheuer, Michael, Through Our Enemies Eyes: Osama Bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America;
- Scholastic Instructor
- Scholastic Parent & Child: The Joy of Family Living and Learning;
- Schopenhauer, Arthur, The World As Will And Idea (Sony eReader);
- Schug-Wille, Art of the Byzantine World;
- Schulze, Hagen, Germany: A New History;
- Schweizer, Peter, Architects of Ruin: How Big Government Liberals Wrecked the Global Economy---and How They Will Do It Again If No One Stops Them;
- Scott, Sir Walter, Ivanhoe;
- Seagren, Eric, Secure Your Network for Free: Using Nmap, Wireshark, Snort, Nessus, and MRTG;
- Security Technology & Design: The Security Executive's Resource for Systems Integration and Convergence;
- Seibel, Peter, Coders at Work;
- Sekunda N., & S. Northwood, Early Roman Armies;
- Seneca: Naturales Quaestiones, Books II (Loeb Classical Library No. 450);
- Sewall, Sarah, The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual;
- Sheppard, Ruth, Alexander the Great at War: His Army - His Battles - His Enemies;
- Shinder, Jason, ed., The Poem That Changed America: "Howl" Fifty Years Later;
- Sidebottom, Harry, Ancient Warfare: A Very Short Introduction;
- Sides, Hampton, Blood and Thunder: The Epic Story of Kit Carson and the Conquest of the American West;
- Simkins, Michael, The Roman Army from Caesar to Trajan;
- Sinchak, Steve, Hacking Windows Vista;
- Smith, RJ, The One: The Life and Music of James Brown;
- Software Development Times: The Industry Newspaper for Software Development Managers;
- Software Test Performance;
- Solomon, Norman, War Made Easy: How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death;
- Song, Lolan, Innovation Together: Microsoft Research Asia Academic Research Collaboration;
- Sophocles, The Three Theban Plays, tr. Robert Fagles;
- Sound & Vision: The Consumer Electronics Authority;
- Southern, Pat, The Roman Army: A Social and Institutional History;
- Sri, Edward, A Biblical Walk Through the Mass: Understanding What We Say and Do In The Liturgy;
- Sri, Edward, Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights from John Paul II's Love and Responsibility;
- Stair, John Bettridge, Old Samoa; Or, Flotsam and Jetsam From the Pacific Ocean;
- Starr, Chester G., The Roman Empire, 27 B.C.-A.D. 476: A Study in Survival;
- Starr, John Bryan, Understanding China: A Guide to China's Economy, History, and Political Culture;
- Stauffer, John, Giants: The Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln;
- Steyn, Mark, America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Herodotus: The Histories;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Thucydides: A Comprehensive Guide to the Peloponnesian War;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Xenophon's Hellenika;
- Strategy + Business;
- Streete, Gail, Redeemed Bodies: Women Martyrs in Early Christianity;
- Sullivan, James, The Hardest Working Man: How James Brown Saved the Soul of America;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (1) 100 BC-AD 200;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (2) AD 200-400;
- Suskind, Ron, The One Percent Doctrine: Deep Inside America's Pursuit of Its Enemies Since 9/11:
- Swanston, Malcolm, Mapping History Battles and Campaigns;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swift, Jonathan, Gulliver's Travels;
- Syme, Ronald, The Roman Revolution;
- Talley, Colin L., A History of Multiple Sclerosis;
- Tawil, Camille, Brothers In Arms: The Story of al-Qa'ida and the Arab Jihadists;
- Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Design & Manufacturing;
- Tech Net: The Microsoft Journal for IT Professionals;
- Tech Partner: Gain a Competitive Edge Through Solutions Providers;
- Technology & Learning: Ideas and Tools for Ed Tech Leaders;
- Tenet, George, At the Center of the Storm: The CIA During America's Time of Crisis;
- Thackeray, W. M., Vanity Fair;
- Thompson, Derrick & William Martin, Have Guitars ... Will Travel: A Journey Through the Beat Music Scene in Northampton 1957-66;
- Tolstoy, Leo, Anna Karenina;
- Trento, Joseph J., The Secret History of the CIA;
- Twain, Mark, The Gilded Age: a Tale of Today;
- Ungar, Craig, House of Bush House of Saud;
- Unterberger, Richie, The Unreleased Beatles Music & Film;
- VAR Business: Strategic Insight for Technology Integrators:
- Virgil, The Aeneid
- Virtualization Review: Powering the New IT Generation;
- Visual Studio: Enterprise Solutions for .Net Development;
- VON Magazine: Voice, Video & Vision;
- Wall Street Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Wallace, Robert, Spycraft: The Secret History of the CIA's Spytechs, from Communism to al-Qaeda;
- Wang, Wallace, Steal This Computer Book 4.0: What They Won’t Tell You About the Internet;
- Ward-Perkins, The Fall of Rome and the End of Civilization;
- Warren, Robert Penn, All the King's Men;
- Wasik, John F., Cul-de-Sac Syndrome: Turning Around the Unsustainable American Dream;
- Weber, Karl, Editor, Lincoln: A President for the Ages;
- Website Magazine: The Magazine for Website Success;
- Weiner, Tim, Enemies: A History of the FBI;
- Weiner, Tim, Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA;
- West, Bing, The Strongest Tribe: War, Politics, and the Endgame in Iraq;
- Wharton, Edith, The Age of Innocence;
- Wilcox, Peter, Rome's Enemies (1) Germanics and Dacians;
- Wise, Terence, Armies of the Carthaginian Wars 265 - 146 BC;
- Wissner-Gross, What Colleges Don't Tell You (And Other Parents Don't Want You To Know) 272 Secrets For Getting Your Kid Into the Top Schools;
- Wissner-Gross, What High Schools Don't Tell You;
- Wolf, Naomi, Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries;
- Wolf, Naomi, The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot;
- Woodward, Bob, Plan of Attack;
- Woodward, Bob, The Agenda: Inside the Clinton White House;
- Wright, Lawrence, The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11;
- Wright-Porto, Heather, Beginning Google Blogger;
- Xenophon, The Anabasis of Cyrus;
- Yergin, Daniel, The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, & Power;
Handy Tools, Links, etc.
Online Armor lets you view your firewall status.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Blog Smith Headline Animator
- ► 2015 (564)
- ► 2014 (1221)
- ► 2013 (1266)
- Then We Told Them That It Wasn't a Tax
- Obama Lies When Interviewed by Stephanopoulos On "...
- Video:Occupy Wall Street vs. the Tea Party –You be...
- MADISON RISING DEFENDS NATIONAL ANTHEM AGAINST LIB...
- OBAMA‘S DEPUTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER TRIES TO EXPLAIN H...
- IBM AND THE HOLOCAUST
- Catholic University of America Accused of Discrimi...
- On Becoming Illegal
- Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
- REP. TREY GOWDY RELEASES CLEAR REVIEW ABOUT OBAMA’...
- Issa Puts Wiretap Details in Congressional Record
- Pedestrian thrown in jail for 12 hours for holding...
- Class Act: Obama Tweets BFD
- ‘I WILL NOT COMPROMISE WHEN IT COMES TO THE TRUTH’...
- Egypt Video News Christian Killings Cover Up
- When Is A Tax Not A Tax? When Obama Says Its Not a...
- Ronald Reagan Tribute -- Bel Air Presbyterian Chur...
- ‘THE KORAN IS OUR CONSTITUTION’: EGYPTIAN PRESIDEN...
- ALLEN WEST TELLS FOX AND FRIENDS THAT STEALTH JIHA...
- College Hacks Drone for Less than $1,000.00
- ECONOMIST SCHIFF VS. ‘THE 99%’ AT OCCUPY WALL STRE...
- EGYPT’S NEWLY ELECTED MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CALLS FOR...
- Part II: Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Dea...
- Muslim Brotherhood-Affiliated Egyptian Official Wh...
- Cyber Bank Attack: Authorities Can Not Protect You...
- ANTI-HITLER MEMORABILIA
- THERMAL IMAGING REVEALS MANY OCCUPY LONDON TENTS E...
- VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD? WAIT...
- Thomas Donilon, Source of Security Leaks?
- I was wrong about the TSA
- The issue isn’t the electoral college, but close e...
- Religious Liberty Conference, 24 June 2012
- Holder's Dereliction of Duty: Herman Cain, Protect...
- LAURA INGRAHAM REFEREES A RELIGIOUS-FREEDOM FACE-O...
- Protesters Articulate Why Karl Rove is Evil
- Rep. Issa Letter to Obama Re: Executive Privilege
- Mother of Hillary’s chief of staff served in Musli...
- Enabling HTTPS mode
- Known Terrorist Attended White House Meetings
- Tanks Rolling On St. Louis
- Joe Arpaio talks to Cavuto
- Police State in Minneapolis: CONCEALED CARRY PERMI...
- Domestic drones: What are they good for? Nothing
- Afterburner Bill Whittle: Follow the Ideology
- Anti-drone Counter Measures
- Miami Beach Drone Checks Out the Babes
- Dallas, Texas Police State: Camera as Probable Cau...
- German advice: "Obama should first of all take car...
- He's Just So Marvy: Obummer and Moochelle on their...
- Drones: Feds Placing New Terrorist Weapon Over Ame...
- Holbrooke Incident: Obama's Incompetence Led to Mo...
- OCCUPY WALL STREET PROTESTERS ARE ASKED: WHO’S MOR...
- Obama Cairo, Egypt Apology Speech: The fifth issue...
- Bill Ayers Says Promote The Violence That Already ...
- REASON’S NICK GILLESPIE vs. RACHEL MADDOW, BILL MA...
- Hidden Cold War cache discovered at High School
- Rachel Maddow RomneyCare Nick Gillespie Reason.TV
- CALIF. CITY CHANGES ZONING CODE TO ALLOW HOME BIBL...
- LIVESTREAMING TONIGHT! "A SUMMER NIGHT FOR HUMAN R...
- Jon McNaughton, "The Empowered Man," holding the C...
- The Virginia Anti-Sharia Task Force and the Islami...
- U.S. Military Invades St. Louis
- Individual mandate 101: What it is, why it matters...
- Economic History, Graphed
- Samoans Get Sprayed at Rugby Haka
- Doofus SLIPS While walking up to the podium in TAM...
- Arizona dad fights for rights of divorced fathers
- IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6) was rolled out....
- It’s called 270towin.com, and it allows you to pic...
- Trey Gowdy: Nancy Pelosi – Mind-Numbingly Stupid –...
- Obama, the Killing of Anwar al-Awlaki and the US C...
- BROWSE THE WEB WITHOUT BEING TRACKED
- We Are Catholics
- Most arrogant man in the world
- Bill Whittle: Why Don't You Mind My Own Business?
- Obama On Immigration Executive Privilege
- MIDDLE SCHOOLERS ABUSING & THREATENING BUS MONITOR...
- MALKIN UNLOADS ON LIBERAL ‘HANNITY’ GUEST OVER FAS...
- Obama Knew About 'Fast and Furious' Gun Walking Ba...
- Radical Nuns on the Bus Attack Rep. Paul Ryan/Wals...
- Obama thought it was okay to “distort” the truth
- David Limbaugh: Obama Power Grabs – Refresher Vide...
- University sponsors campaign to undermine 'white p...
- Fast and Furious
- Uganda Gets US Special Forces that Obama Sent to h...
- Luke Rudkowski We Are Change Fails to Get Response...
- “Imus in the Morning” interviewed Mike Baker
- RON PAUL‘S LESSON ON THE BENEFITS OF FREEDOM STUN ...
- EGYPTIAN TV PANEL DEBATES CLERIC’S CLAIM THAT JERU...
- $9 Billion in ‘Stimulus’ for Solar, Wind Projects ...
- Why Never Wrong Pundit Is Wrong: Obummer Loses 8 t...
- "I Opt Out:" BLOGGER OUTWITTED TSA FULL-BODY SCANN...
- FORMER TSA AGENT SO UPSET WITH ‘INTRUSIVE’ PATDOWN...
- Children Heckled For Singing "God Bless the USA"
- Tricky Dick Obama Hides Behind Executive Privilege...
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’: US-RUSSIA RELATIONS 20...
- EFF: Drone Time Line
- World power swings back to America
- Gun ownership up, crime down
- America Is Evil
- Common Core Curriculum: The Social Studies Wars, N...
- AZ's Secretary of State, Ken Bennett: Obama Faked ...
- Holder Fast and Furious DOJ gun runner in 1995: "W...
- NUNS COME OUT SWINGING AGAINST GOP BUDGET CUTS DUR...
- Obama-Endorses Occupy: Oakland Goons Storm Bank & ...
- Local media Silence in Rockford, Illinois about a ...
- LIBERAL EDITOR COMPARES IMMIGRATION ANNOUNCEMENT T...
- Part I: Muslims Attack Christians in Dearbornistan...
- Caliphate and Hizb Al-Tahrir
- Obummer's Harvard law professor says 'President MU...
- CNN’S CANDY CROWLEY GRILLS OBAMA ADVISER DAVID PLO...
- Opening prayer at the 2012 Colorado Republican Sta...
- ISRAELI MUSIC VIDEO SATIRIZES WHITE HOUSE ROLE IN ...
- CHRIS WALLACE GRILLS DAVID PLOUFFE ON WHY OBAMA DO...
- MUSLIMS IN AMERICA: "SHARIA IS COMING, BABY!"
- MAN BURNS BIBLE DURING PAPAL MASS IN ST. PETER’S S...
- Muslim Prayer to Occupy U.S.
- PROMINENT MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD LEADER PROMOTING ‘CYB...
- Ava Aston recorded “Red White and a Lil’ Blusey” w...
- ‘JUST A BLOGGER’: MICHELLE MALKIN
- Homeland Security Promotes View of Tea Party as Te...
- Obama's End to the Rule of Law, Victor Davis Hanso...
- Obama in a Snit When He Violates the Constitution
- 2nd Amendment: ‘VERY AFRAID’: 66-YEAR-OLD WOMAN SH...
- Charlotte Iserbyt: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of ...
- LIMBAUGH HYSTERICS OVER OBAMA’S ECONOMIC SPEECH
- S.E. CUPP CLASHES WITH ANTI-GUN ADVOCATE
- FAST & FURIOUS SCANDAL…IN 62 SECONDS
- Minn. City Rejects Islamic Center — and Now CAIR W...
- ‘Real Journalists Are Apologists for Corrupt-ocrac...
- Progressives Grade Obama
- People Notice American Military Drones Invading
- Muslim Demands ROTC Submit to Islam: Refused
- Early Obama Pics
- Bill would require warrant to use drones to spy on...
- ‘Total & Utter Failure’: Watch This British Politi...
- Do We Need More Public School Teachers?
- Muslim, International Opinion on Obama Declines
- Obama Is Losing A Stunning Amount Of African-Ameri...
- Economics: REPORT: ‘APPARENT CONFLICT OF INTEREST’...
- Andrew S. Natsios, a Georgetown University profess...
- ObamaCare's Secret History
- TOP LEFT MEDIA GURU LIKENS ECONOMIC GROWTH TO ‘CAN...
- OREGON ‘TEACHER OF THE YEAR’ PRAISES OBAMA, DECLAR...
- U.S.-Based Political Scientist Muhammad Waqi'ullah...
- Lindsey Graham Grills Eric Holder on Fast and Furi...
- Obama Has Signed 923 Executive Orders In 40 Months...
- History Video: NKOREAN PRISON CAMP SURVIVOR: STARV...
- American Council of Trustees and Alumni (ACTA) tak...
- YUIORTA Soundcheck, Interview
- Religious Liberty HHS Mandate
- National Security Secrecy and Surveillance: Defend...
- Obama asserted on Friday that private sector emplo...
- Obama’s Scandal-Ridden Thugs Now Collect Student L...
- EPA Claims ditches, gullies are part of navigable ...
- Back to Stuxnet: the missing link
- Forty years after Watergate, investigative journal...
- Feinstein on Leaks: "This has to stop."
- Drone Crash in MD
- House committee schedules contempt vote against Ho...
- Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack ...
- VAN JONES, COULTER AND HUCKABEE CLASH ON ‘THIS WEE...
- LONDON-BASED ISLAMIC CLERIC: "ONCE ANUS IS PENETRA...
- SPIN DOCTOR: THREE TIMES DAVID AXELROD IS ASKED WH...
- Energy Dept. Gives Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Fin...
- CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER ANALYZES PRESIDENT OBAMA‘S REA...
- ‘GOD IS DEAD’: CATHOLIC PRIEST SLAMS ATHEISM IN NE...
- 1970 Life Palestinian Cover
- Dick Morris’ and Eileen McGann’s new book, Screwed...
- Selling People to Accept Drones: Joggobot
- Star Parker
- Obama’s a Commie
- In 2008, Harvard Law classmate, law review colleag...
- Can trimming government actually help trim America...
- What constitutes as a “Green Job”?
- ‘IF I’M A BIRTHER, YOU’RE A BIRTHER!’
- Judiciary Oversight Hearing Spotlight "Fast and Fu...
- Russia' test-fires intercontinental ballistic miss...
- Where Have All The Good Girls Gone from Honest Ali...
- TEEN CLAIMS OBAMA IS ‘MAKING KIDS GAY’ IN RADIO SH...
- Too Stupid to Review Text from Teleprompter or Dou...
- ‘YOU’RE NOT SPECIAL’: WELLESLEY HIGH SCHOOL TEACHE...
- Will Not Comply
- Sen. Rubio Questions Sec. Geithner on Job-Killing ...
- Stuyvesant HS students hold 'Slutty Wednesday' to ...
- Holder: "Fast & Furious" is Not "Fast & Furious"
- Obama Joined Extremist, Radical Party
- MSNBC’S MARTIN BASHIR CONFRONTS OCCUPY SUPPORTER O...
- Obama Gaffes
- ‘REAL NEWS FROM THE BLAZE’ WISCONSIN RECALL POSTMO...
- WHY WON’T THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE APPOINT A SPEC...
- ‘GO VOTE’: MILWAUKEE TEACHERS UNION PRESIDENT BRAG...
- Economics: JOHN STOSSEL SHOUTED DOWN BY ANGRY OCCU...
- Religious freedom
- MINN. HIGH SCHOOL REQUIRES ENTIRE SENIOR CLASS TO ...
- Clinton's Revenge? Romney record 'sterling,' Insul...
- Boston College Law Grad Gets Job: $4.81 per hour, ...
- Economics: Green Energy Stimulated Goes Bankrupt
- Soros Donation List
- LA Top Cop in Bed with Muslim Brotherhood
- Kissinger confronted on Bilderberg and Mass Murder...
- 1930s photos show Greenland glaciers retreating fa...
- Tea Party Television Views Occupy: Language
- Planned Parenthood Gendercide in America
- For Greater Glory, Review by Archbishop Charles J....
- Communist How To Destroy America
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit Uphold...
- Islamists For Pascrell: Anti-Semitism in American ...
- Krauthammer: Obama admin leaking intelligence on v...
- Marine Aviators at the Battle of Midway
- FLORIDA HOTEL FIRES WORKER FOR WEARING AMERICAN FL...
- REAL HISTORY: THE FOUNDING OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE
- Secret Service Interrogates Anyone Who Questions O...
- STAKELBECK & GUESTS DISCUSS THE ‘UNHOLY ALLIANCE’ ...
- This Is How Obama's 'Green Energy' Cronyism Works
- ▼ June (217)
- ► 2011 (1976)
- ► 2010 (2168)
- ► 2009 (1560)
- ► 2008 (775)
"Congress: I'm Watching"
A tax on toilet paper; I kid you not. According to the sponsor, "the Water Protection and Reinvestment Act will be financed broadly by small fees on such things as . . . products disposed of in waste water." Congress wants to tax what you do in the privacy of your bathroom.