Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Saudi Arabia warned USA IN WRITING about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012, and rejected his application for an entry visa to visit Mecca in 2011.
The Senator refuted by the Founders.
To inform you of the Bill of Rights I will quote the Second Amendment for you.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Nowhere does the Bill of Rights mention, as the Senator does, a concern for "hunting and recreation."
The purpose of the Amendment is clear: for the security of a "free state."
In addition, you promote a unitary state, a Leviathan of the `living Constitution,' ever encroaching Federal general welfare, in direct contradiction to state sovereignty and personal liberty.
The "general welfare" clause does not apply to extending federal authority.
The "general welfare clause precedes the list of enumerated powers in Article I, Section 8, James Madison makes it clear in Federalist no. 41 that the general welfare is composed only of those specific powers identified after the clause: `For what purpose could the enumeration of particular powers be inserted, if these and all others were meant to be included in the preceding general power?' Madison asks, `Nothing is more natural nor common than first to use a general phrase, and then to explain and qualify it by a recital of particulars.' The general welfare clause explains why the federal government has been given enumerated powers, but does not itself confer any power."
In short, you violate the right of the people to keep and bear arms and unnecessarily extend Federal power.
Finally, as your own statement makes clear; you have no solution.
"I am under no illusion that the amendment would necessarily prevent a determined criminal or dangerously mentally ill person from acquiring a firearm."
If you have proposals on how to promote our liberty and ensure the security of a free state then you will have my support again.
For the time being, I regret that I voted for you.
Still `clinging to my guns and my religion.'
Monday, April 29, 2013
“It seems like parents have no rights whatsoever;” the situation reminds him of a “communist regime.”
- Founded by Abdulrahman Alamoudi, who served as its first president. He is now in prison for financing al-Qaeda.
- Aafia Siddiqui attended this mosque. She is now serving an 86-year-sentence for plotting a jihad attack in New York City, and firing at military officers and FBI agents when under arrest.
- Tarek Mehanna attended this mosque. He is now serving 17 years in prison for conspiring to aid al-Qaeda.
- Ahmad Abousamra attended this mosque. He was Mehanna's co-conspirator. He fled to Syria and is wanted by the FBI.
- Jamal Badawi of Canada was a former trustee of the Islamic Society of Boston Trust. He was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation Hamas terror funding trial.
- Yusuf al Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood spiritual leader who has praised Hitler and called on Muslims to finish his work, was a mosque trustee and has addressed congregants via recorded video message to raise money for the Boston mosque.
- Yasir Qadhi, who lectured at the Boston mosque in April 2009, has advocated replacing U.S. democracy with Islamic rule and called Christians "filthy" polytheists whose "life and prosperity … holds no value in the state of Jihad."
- Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston Marathon jihad bombers, attended the Cambridge mosque.
- The Saudi-backed North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), a Muslim Brotherhood group, bought the mosque's grounds in 1983.
- Mohammed al-Hanooti, the mosque's imam from 1995-1999, was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- Anwar al-Awlaki, the mosque's imam from 2001-2002, has extensive contact with three 9/11 hijackers, the Fort Hood jihad murderer, and the Christmas underwear bomber.
- Johari Abdul-Malik, the mosque's director of outreach from 2002 to the present, has defended Abdulrahman Alamoudi, who is in prison for financing al-Qaeda.
- Ahmed Omar Abu Ali taught Islamic studies and was a camp counselor at the mosque; he is now in prison for plotting to assassinate President George W. Bush.
- Shaker Elsayed, the mosque's imam from 2005 to the present, was Secretary General of the Muslim American Society, a Muslim Brotherhood group.
- Nidal Malik Hasan, the Fort Hood jihad mass murderer, attended this mosque.
- Abdelhaleem Hasan Abdelraziq Ashqar, a member of the mosque's Executive Committee, was convicted in November 2007 of contempt and obstruction of justice for refusing to testify regarding Hamas, and received an eleven-year prison sentence.
- The leader of the mosque, Dr. Hany Saqr, was previously an imam for another area mosque which at that time was the base of operations for the largest known Al-Qaeda cell in the U.S. since 9/11, including convicted jihadists Iyman Faris, Nuradin Abdi, and Christopher Paul. Saqr is one of the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America.
- Dr. Salah Sultan was the mosque's unofficial scholar in residence. A protégé of Qaradawi, Sultan is now in the Middle East and has appeared on Egyptian television approvingly quoting the genocidal hadith about how the end times will not come until Muslims kill Jews, and previously appeared at events in support of Hamas and Qaradawi.
- The Noor Center has been directly linked to the Somali Muslims who have gone from the U.S. back to Somali for jihad terror training.
- Siraj Wahhaj, a friend of the Blind Sheikh and a potential unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, has spoken at the Noor Mosque.
- Mosque members threatened the life of Rifqa Bary, a teenage girl who left Islam for Christianity.
- The freedom of speech – as opposed to Islamic prohibitions of "blasphemy" and "slander," which are used effectively to quash honest discussion of jihad and Islamic supremacism;
- The freedom of conscience – as opposed to the Islamic death penalty for apostasy;
- The equality of rights of all people before the law – as opposed to Sharia's institutionalized discrimination against women and non-Muslims.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Now, it would seem, the famous quote widely attributed to Benjamin Franklin – “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” – is holding more sway with Americans than it has in over a dozen years.
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013
Thursday, April 25, 2013
The sound on the discs are from Bell’s Volta Labs, including one made from wax and cardboard dated April 15, 1885.
“In witness whereof—hear my voice, Alexander Graham Bell.”
Why did confessed terrorist Corkins choose Family Research Council as a target for his attack? In an FBI interrogation, Corkins admitted he found his target from the Southern Poverty Law Center's list.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Brother Alharbi with Michelle Obama and Asahabh
Initial Boston Bombing Suspect Member Of The Saudi Royal Family
Questions that remain.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
"The ideal of liberty and freely speaking your mind is so quintessentially American."
FIRE Board of Advisors member Christina Hoff Sommers is no stranger to speaking her mind. As the author of books such as The War Against Boys and One Nation Under Therapy, Sommers has taken firm stances on many hot button issues.
But in FIRE's latest video, Sommers argues that today's students are afraid to express their own potentially controversial viewpoints. She believes students are enveloped within a cultural phenomenon she calls "the tyranny of niceness." So concerned with not offending their peers' beliefs, students are hesitant to take a stand for what they believe in.
"What [students] are supposed to be doing is developing ideas and challenging them, learning how to debate," says Sommers. "We have a generation of kids who can't argue. They think that will create tension or there's something wrong with it. Well, if you can't argue, you can't think."
This was part of a larger operation that involved total lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches.
WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, the small Boston suburb of Watertown was completely locked down. Governor Deval Patrick ordered that people stay in their homes and that businesses close, as droves of police and soldiers closed down the city. Roads were blocked off, vehicles were prohibited from driving on the roads. Trains, buses, and public transportation was shut down. Anyone caught on the streets would be accosted and searched without probable cause. A No-Fly Zone was imposed overhead. No civilians were allowed in or out of the lockdown zone. National guard soldiers were photographed checking pedestrians' IDs on the sidewalks. The streets were empty, except for armored police vehicles and military Humvees.
Most disturbingly of all, were the systematic house-to-house raids performed throughout the town. SWAT teams swept the streets, raiding citizens' homes one at a time. Homeowners would answer the door to officers with guns drawn and would be told to immediately exit the property with their hands up. Everyone from the homes would be "rescued" (forcibly removed) and searched as they came out of their homes, often barefoot and half-dressed. Police would then enter the property and begin their illegal searches.
Source: WHDH 7NEWS, BOSTON
Monday, April 22, 2013
European Parliament, Strasbourg, 17 April 2013
• Speaker: Nigel Farage MEP, Leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), Co-President of the 'Europe of Freedom and Democracy' (EFD) Group in the European Parliament -http://nigelfaragemep.co.uk
• Debate: Current situation in Cyprus
Council and Commission statements
Video source: EbS (European Parliament)
Music excerpt from Summer of '68, Atom Heart Mother - Pink Floyd
» RELATED: How Europe Lost Faith in Its Own Civilization - By Frits Bolkestein (WSJ, 04.06.2011)
Years ago, Mrs Thatcher recognised the truth behind the European Project. She saw that it was about taking away democracy from nation states and handing that power to largely unaccountable people.
Knowing as she did that the euro would not work she saw that this was a very dangerous design. Now we in UKIP take that same view and I tried over the years in this parliament to predict what the next moves would be as the euro disaster unfolded.
But not even me, in my most pessimistic of speeches would have imagined, Mr Rehn, that you and others in the Troika would resort to the level of common criminals and steal money from peoples' bank accounts in order to keep propped up this total failure that is the euro.
You even tried to take money away from the small investors in direct breach of the promise you made back in 2008.
Well the precedent has been set, and if we look at countries like Spain where business bankruptcies are up 45% year on year, we can see what your plan is to deal with the other bailouts as they come.
I must say, the message this sends out to investors is very loud and clear: Get your money out of the Eurozone before they come for you.
What you have done in Cyprus is you actually sounded the death knell of the euro. Nobody in the international community will have confidence in leaving their money there.
And how ironic to see the Russian prime minister Dmitry Medvedev compare your actions and say, ' I can only compare it to some of the decisions taken by the Soviet authorities.'
And then we have a new German proposal that says that actually what we ought to do is confiscate some of the value of peoples' properties in the southern Mediterranean eurozone states.
This European Union is the new communism. It is power without limits. It is creating a tide of human misery and the sooner it is swept away the better.
But what of this place, what of the parliament? This parliament has the ability to hold the Commission to account. I have put down a motion of censure debate on the table. I wonder whether any of you have the courage to recognise it and to support it. I very much doubt that.
And I am minded that there is a new Mrs Thatcher in Europe and he is called Frits Bolkenstein. And he has said of this parliament - remember he is a former Commissioner: 'It is not representative anymore for the Dutch or European citizen. The European Parliament is living out a federal fantasy which is no longer sustainable.'
How right he is.
• EU Member States:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom
Prescott is a destination that transcends the Arizona archetype. No sweltering summers or miles of cactus covered moonscape. The town's mile-high location in the Grand Canyon State's central highlands brings four mild seasons, an average annual daytime temperature of about seventy degrees, and over 300 days of sunshine. Just ninety miles north of bustling metro Phoenix, downtown Prescott is an idyllic hamlet nestled comfortably within a verdant national forest. "Everybody's Hometown" has a mix of unbeatable weather, outdoor adventure opportunities, natural beauty, and strong cultural heritage roots drawing increasing numbers of domestic and international travelers. Prescott! A great place to live, work, and play.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Dramatic photos of perceived anti-Muslim, Western actions are provoking Muslims worldwide. "A Russian-speaking Chechen, an Arabic-speaking Yemeni, and a Malay-speaking Thai--Muslims all--will find the glue of Islam-defending unity in the anti-Americanism inspired by such photos, as will many Muslims born in the United States and Europe" (Hell, p. 153). "Moscow puts heavy culpability on Saudi Arabia and other Arabian Peninsula states for funding Islamist insurgents organizations, allowing their nationals to fight alongside the Chechens and others in the region, and sending Islamist NGOs to the North Caucasus to inculcate Wahhabism among the inhabitants" (Marching, p. 169). "Chechnya is included to warn those in the West who believe the Islamist threat would dissipate if Bin Laden is captured or killed." Since 2002, after the Russians killed the leading Islamist Ibn-al-Khattab, the "pace and lethality" of attacks increased (Hubris, p. 86).
The seed money of major North Caucasus or Chechen terrorist groups such as the Caucasus Emirate, the Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade (IIPB), the Special Purpose Islamic Regiment (SPIR) and the Riyadus-Salikhin Reconnaissance and Sabotage Battalion of Chechen Martyrs (RSRSBCM) can all be traced back to Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden.
Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq by Michael Scheuer, pp. xvi, 150, 153, 168-169, 230, 231, 278n.
Osama Bin Laden by Michael Scheuer, pp. 67, 73, 180
Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror by Michael Scheuer, pp. 12, 86, 92-93, 94, 95, 96-97, 99, 225
“The seed for changing his views was planted right there in Cambridge.”
Tamerlan was interested in finding a copy of the book “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,” the classic anti-Semitic hoax, first published in Russia in 1903, that claims a Jewish plot to take over the world.
FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to brothers
The complex entrance is at 42 West Hill Road, south of Interstate 195 and between Route 140 and Hathaway Road.
a silver mini-van with consulate license plates arrived at the Carriage Drive apartment along with the FBI and Homeland Security, and stayed a half an hour longer than the agents. The van left with two women, neither of whom appeared to be restrained. One was carrying a pink backpack as she exited the apartment and ran into the van, which sped away as the women told reporters they did not wish to comment.
UMass Dartmouth has a transient population and people come and go frequently.
The elder brother frequently visited a Salafi mosque in Makhachkala.
I know the Boston bombers By Alyssa Kilzer
In the 1940s, Anzor Tsarnaev's parents were deported to Kyrgyzstan from their native Chechnya after Josef Stalin's regime realized the Caucasian Muslim ethnic group of were Nazi collaborators.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
FBI/Foreign government warned about Boston Marathon jihadi in 2011
Friday, April 19, 2013
Islamic Society of Boston
410 Norfolk St. Apt 3, in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The brothers shared an address—410 Norfolk St. Apt 3, in Cambridge, Massachusetts—with Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, who is believed to be their mother and was was charged with shoplifting last June, according to the Natick Police Department.
Chechnya is a hotbed of jihad activity. On September 1, 2004, on the first day of school, Muslim terrorists from Chechnya stormed School No. 1 in Beslan, North Ossetia, took everyone hostage, and eventually committed one of the most grotesque and unspeakable crimes (even for jihad) in recent history, murdering 331 hostages, including 186 children.
A 2011 study by David Yerushalmi, America's leading lawyer on sharia and free speech cases, and Professor Mordechai Kedar, Assistant Professor, Bar Ilan University, Israel, wrote a study of mosques in the U.S. and found that 80% teach, advance, promote violent jihad as dictated by Islamic teaching.
Years before these Chechen terrorists carried out the Boston Marathon bombings Judicial Watch uncovered critical intelligence documents detailing al Qaeda’s activities in Chechnya, including the creation of a 1995 camp—ordered by Osama bin Laden—to train “international terrorists” to carry out plots against Americans and westerners.
Tsarnaev was a student at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
The City of Cambridge awarded "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev" a $2,500 scholarship in 2011, according to Boston.com report. "The city is awarding the $2,500 scholarships to 45 students using contributions from citizens and businesses. About 35 to 45 scholarships are awarded each year, according to the city," reported Boston.com's Brock Parker. Tsarnaev was a senior at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School then.
Slain Boston bomber had Muslim convert wife and 3-year-old daughter but had 'dedicated' his life to Jihad
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was shot dead during a gunfight with police Thursday
- Had videos dedicated to terrorism and Jihad on his YouTube channel
- Said in 2010 he has 'a single American friend' and he doesn't 'understand' Americans
- Studied accounting as part-time student at Bunker Hill Community College
- Police on the hunt for his younger brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- Tsarnaev family came to the US in 2003 as refugees, and Tamerlan became a permanent resident in 2007
- Tamerlan became US citizen on September 11, 2012 - 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks
- Aunt said he was a married father of 3-year-old daughter named Zahara
Feiz Mohammad: Radical Muslim Preacher Who Inspired Boston Marathon Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev
MUSLIM CLERIC WHO INSPIRED BOSTON JIHADIS CALLS JEWS PIGS AND SAYS "THERE IS NOTHING MORE BELOVED TO ME THAN WANTING TO DIE AS A MUHAJID"
Boston jihad bomber's YouTube page features videos by Sheikh Feiz Mohammed, who called on Muslims to kill enemies of Islam
Members of Chechen Wahhabi Saudi cell
Boston Shootout Footage - Watertown, MA - April 18 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Paul K. Curtis|45|Booneville, MS Paul K. Curtis Aliases:K Curtis Kevin Curtis Kevin Curtis Paul Booneville, MS Tupelo, MS Verona, MS Jack Curtis Kevin Curtis Laura Curtis
Accidentally discovering refrigerator full of body parts, 2007
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and
should do for themselves.~ Abraham Lincoln ~
Monday, April 15, 2013
Obama Buries Boston Massacre Saudi Connection
Moochelle visits Saudis in hospital
Michelle visited the soon to be expelled, Alharbi, and the other injured Saudi at the hospital, a female doctor named Nura Khalid Saleh al-Ajaji: “Michelle Obama visited the two injured Saudis Abdulrahman Ali Essa Al-Salimi Al-Harbi and Nura Khalid Saleh Al-Ajjaji to check on their medical conditions.” Adding credibility to this report seems to be multiple tweets made by the inner circle of the Al-harbi family:
Saudi National and Boston Student Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi Is Being Deported by ICE
Kerry meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister abruptly closed
Here is the video of the man with a large, heavy, black bag.
Boston Bombing Culprits
Saudi terror cell, possibly al Qaeda, behind Boston Marathon bombings. Manhunt for escaped suspect
Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
Three Saudi Students at the Boston Marathon
FBI report: Florida family had ties to people linked to 9/11 attacks
The third fatality is a Chinese national who has now been identified.
Before and After
WHDH-TV 7News Boston
Ricin is a highly toxic substance derived from castor beans. As little as 500 micrograms -- an amount the size of the head of a pin -- can kill an adult. There is no specific test for exposure and no antidote once exposed.
Napolitano does not have any clue here: she had already declared that there is no indication that Boston was part of 'broader plot,' but then the ricin was delivered. Why and how she could make such a overarching assessment is not clear when we know so little. The Obama administration has slashed the budget for domestic bombing prevention by 45 per cent.
Importance of the day
The bombings took place near the finish line inside the Fairmount Copley Plaza Hotel, according to multiple local reports. The horror unfolded as the city marked the 238th annual Patriot's Day, commemorating the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord at the beginning of the Revolutionary War.
Similar pressure-cooker explosives have been used in Afghanistan, India, Nepal and Pakistan, according to a July 2010 intelligence report by the FBI and Homeland Security. Also, one of the three devices used in the May 2010 Times Square attempted bombing was a pressure cooker, the report said. An al Qaeda magazine, Inspire, in 2010 directed terrorists to use kitchen materials to make bombs, including pressure cooking bombs, for killing “tens” of people.
According to Poe, the explosives used were “similar” to IEDs used in Afghanistan. He even said that early reports he had heard said there may have been “ball bearings” inside.
The devices, based on examination of post-strike video, appear to have been small and may have been concealed in small bags or boxes, officials said. The size of the device can be judged by the lack of structural damage to the windows and buildings adjacent to the blast sites, they explained. The smoke seen after detonation was consistent with the results of a low-velocity improvised explosive mixture, perhaps something like flash powder or a sugar chlorate mixture. Based on the relatively small number of casualties and the types of wounds caused, it is likely that the attackers packed the devices with nails or other improvised shrapnel.
Rep. Bill Keating said he had been told two more devices were found, but not detonated. One was said to be at a hotel near Copley Square, the other was at an undisclosed location. "The authorities also found a device at St. James and Trinity Streets that did not explode, the person said, and two other devices were found, including one in Newton, outside of Boston." "A senior U.S. intelligence official said two other bombs were found near the end of the 26.2-mile course."
Mohammad al-Chalabi, from a Salafi Islamist group praised the act of terrorism. Islamists such as CAIR - Council on American Islamic Relations immediately went to social media to express concern this could be an act of an Islamist.
Obama begins cover up; refuses to call terrorist bombings an act of terrorism, and warns against rushing to judgement before justice, as in a criminal investigation, is dealt.
Obama meets with Saudi foreign minister, was not on public schedule.
Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi, a Saudi national, was not regarded as a suspect.
His prominent family includes senior jihadists, Gitmo prisoners.
Boston terror interest a well connected Saudi
The military already had a presence at the scene. "National Guardsmen [were] assigned to the race for crowd control."
"Intelligence officials told The Associated Press stated two unexploded devices were being dismantled," now a third incident near the JFK Library in the Columbia Point section of Dorchester was considered a fire investigation.
LIVE Finish Line Camera
Ground Video From Scene, Dartmouth and the north side, 671 Boylston Street.
Two powerful explosions just seconds apart.
One person of interest has been cleared. There are no suspects.
Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas)confirmed that law enforcement officials are “watching” a 20-year-old “person of interest” which he called a “Saudi national” who is here on student visa. The DHS has recently eased restrictions and allowed Saudis easier access to the country.
"A civilian claims the person was acting suspiciously and chased him down and tackled him after the explosions." "Authorities have recovered surveillance video from the area which shows a man with what looked to be two backpacks near the scene just moments before the blast." "One of those, a person in whom there is some interest, is a young person who was here on a student visa." The person of interest is in Brigham and Women's Hospital. "Authorities say they are searching for a darker skinned or black male with a black backpack and black sweatshirt, possibly foreign national from the accent of the individual. Five minutes before the first explosion, officials said this person attempted to gain entry to a restricted area. When turned away, he broke eye contact and pulled his sweatshirt hood over his head and left, officials said.
Law enforcement is also looking for a yellow Penske box truck that tried to gain access with "medical supplies" approximately 1 hour after the explosion.
The original article, which has generated an incredible amount of hits, has mysteriously disappeared: 24 November 2014. http://www.wnd.com...
Rockefeller, Prager University Rockefeller
Historical precedents for Obama's Forward slogan.
Six-Day War The original Mandate for Palestine, agreed to unanimously by the League of Nations in 1920, designated 124,466 sq. km....
In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C. Julius Caesar was stabbed (23 ti...
SherAli Tareen, Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at Franklin and Marshall College, was awarded an American Academy of Religion’s 201...
Video, article, and additional background are available. How the Iron Dome Works Israel deploys 'Iron Dome' anti-rocket system.
Reading since summer 2006 (some of the classics are re-reads): including magazine subscriptions
- Abbot, Edwin A., Flatland;
- Accelerate: Technology Driving Business Performance;
- ACM Queue: Architecting Tomorrow's Computing;
- Adkins, Lesley and Roy A. Adkins, Handbook to Life in Ancient Rome;
- Ali, Ayaan Hirsi, Nomad: From Islam to America: A Personal Journey Through the Clash of Civilizations;
- Ali, Tariq, The Clash of Fundamentalisms: Crusades, Jihads, and Modernity;
- Allawi, Ali A., The Crisis of Islamic Civilization;
- Alperovitz, Gar, The Decision To Use the Atomic Bomb;
- American School & University: Shaping Facilities & Business Decisions;
- Angelich, Jane, What's a Mother (in-Law) to Do?: 5 Essential Steps to Building a Loving Relationship with Your Son's New Wife;
- Arad, Yitzchak, In the Shadow of the Red Banner: Soviet Jews in the War Against Nazi Germany;
- Aristotle, Athenian Constitution. Eudemian Ethics. Virtues and Vices. (Loeb Classical Library No. 285);
- Aristotle, Metaphysics: Books X-XIV, Oeconomica, Magna Moralia (The Loeb classical library);
- Armstrong, Karen, A History of God;
- Arrian: Anabasis of Alexander, Books I-IV (Loeb Classical Library No. 236);
- Atkinson, Rick, The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945 (Liberation Trilogy);
- Auletta, Ken, Googled: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Austen, Jane, Pride and Prejudice;
- Bacevich, Andrew, The Limits of Power: The End of American Exceptionalism;
- Baker, James A. III, and Lee H. Hamilton, The Iraq Study Group Report: The Way Forward - A New Approach;
- Barber, Benjamin R., Jihad vs. McWorld: Terrorism's Challenge to Democracy;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., Blueprint for Action: A Future Worth Creating;
- Barnett, Thomas P.M., The Pentagon's New Map: War and Peace in the Twenty-First Century;
- Barron, Robert, Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith;
- Baseline: Where Leadership Meets Technology;
- Baur, Michael, Bauer, Stephen, eds., The Beatles and Philosophy;
- Beard, Charles Austin, An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States (Sony Reader);
- Benjamin, Daniel & Steven Simon, The Age of Sacred Terror: Radical Islam's War Against America;
- Bergen, Peter, The Osama bin Laden I Know: An Oral History of al Qaeda's Leader;
- Berman, Paul, Terror and Liberalism;
- Berman, Paul, The Flight of the Intellectuals: The Controversy Over Islamism and the Press;
- Better Software: The Print Companion to StickyMinds.com;
- Bleyer, Kevin, Me the People: One Man's Selfless Quest to Rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America;
- Boardman, Griffin, and Murray, The Oxford Illustrated History of the Roman World;
- Bracken, Paul, The Second Nuclear Age: Strategy, Danger, and the New Power Politics;
- Bradley, James, with Ron Powers, Flags of Our Fathers;
- Bronte, Charlotte, Jane Eyre;
- Bronte, Emily, Wuthering Heights;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 10 1974-1984: The Marshall Cavendish Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Ashley, War in Peace Volume 8 The Marshall Cavendish Illustrated Encyclopedia of Postwar Conflict;
- Brown, Nathan J., When Victory Is Not an Option: Islamist Movements in Arab Politics;
- Bryce, Robert, Gusher of Lies: The Dangerous Delusions of "Energy Independence";
- Bush, George W., Decision Points;
- Bzdek, Vincent, The Kennedy Legacy: Jack, Bobby and Ted and a Family Dream Fulfilled;
- Cahill, Thomas, Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea: Why the Greeks Matter;
- Campus Facility Maintenance: Promoting a Healthy & Productive Learning Environment;
- Campus Technology: Empowering the World of Higher Education;
- Certification: Tools and Techniques for the IT Professional;
- Channel Advisor: Business Insights for Solution Providers;
- Chariton, Callirhoe (Loeb Classical Library);
- Chief Learning Officer: Solutions for Enterprise Productivity;
- Christ, Karl, The Romans: An Introduction to Their History and Civilization;
- Cicero, De Senectute;
- Cicero, The Republic, The Laws;
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 1 (Loeb Classical Library);
- Cicero, The Verrine Orations I: Against Caecilius. Against Verres, Part I; Part II, Book 2 (Loeb Classical Library);
- CIO Decisions: Aligning I.T. and Business in the MidMarket Enterprise;
- CIO Insight: Best Practices for IT Business Leaders;
- CIO: Business Technology Leadership;
- Clay, Lucius Du Bignon, Decision in Germany;
- Cohen, William S., Dragon Fire;
- Colacello, Bob, Ronnie and Nancy: Their Path to the White House, 1911 to 1980;
- Coll, Steve, The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century;
- Collins, Francis S., The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief ;
- Colorni, Angelo, Israel for Beginners: A Field Guide for Encountering the Israelis in Their Natural Habitat;
- Compliance & Technology;
- Computerworld: The Voice of IT Management;
- Connolly, Peter & Hazel Dodge, The Ancient City: Life in Classical Athens & Rome;
- Conti, Greg, Googling Security: How Much Does Google Know About You?;
- Converge: Strategy and Leadership for Technology in Education;
- Cowan, Ross, Roman Legionary 58 BC - AD 69;
- Cowell, F. R., Life in Ancient Rome;
- Creel, Richard, Religion and Doubt: Toward a Faith of Your Own;
- Cross, Robin, General Editor, The Encyclopedia of Warfare: The Changing Nature of Warfare from Prehistory to Modern-day Armed Conflicts;
- CSO: The Resource for Security Executives:
- Cummins, Joseph, History's Greatest Wars: The Epic Conflicts that Shaped the Modern World;
- D'Amato, Raffaele, Imperial Roman Naval Forces 31 BC-AD 500;
- Dallek, Robert, An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy 1917-1963;
- Daly, Dennis, Sophocles' Ajax;
- Dando-Collins, Stephen, Caesar's Legion: The Epic Saga of Julius Caesar's Elite Tenth Legion and the Armies of Rome;
- Darwish, Nonie, Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror;
- Davis Hanson, Victor, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Blind Watchmaker;
- Dawkins, Richard, The God Delusion;
- Dawkins, Richard, The Selfish Gene;
- de Blij, Harm, Why Geography Matters: Three Challenges Facing America, Climate Change, The Rise of China, and Global Terrorism;
- Defense Systems: Information Technology and Net-Centric Warfare;
- Defense Systems: Strategic Intelligence for Info Centric Operations;
- Defense Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Military and Aerospace;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Consciousness Explained;
- Dennett, Daniel C., Darwin's Dangerous Idea;
- Devries, Kelly, et. al., Battles of the Ancient World 1285 BC - AD 451 : From Kadesh to Catalaunian Field;
- Dickens, Charles, Great Expectations;
- Digital Communities: Building Twenty-First Century Communities;
- Doctorow, E.L., Homer & Langley;
- Dodds, E. R., The Greeks and the Irrational;
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The House of the Dead (Google Books, Sony e-Reader);
- Dostoevsky, Fyodor, The Idiot;
- Douglass, Elisha P., Rebels and Democrats: The Struggle for Equal Political Rights and Majority Role During the American Revolution;
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan, The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Valley of Fear;
- Dr. Dobb's Journal: The World of Software Development;
- Drug Discovery News: Discovery/Development/Diagnostics/Delivery;
- DT: Defense Technology International;
- Dunbar, Richard, Alcatraz;
- Education Channel Partner: News, Trends, and Analysis for K-20 Sales Professionals;
- Edwards, Aton, Preparedness Now!;
- EGM: Electronic Gaming Monthly, the No. 1 Videogame Magazine;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Lost Christianities: The Battles for Scriptures and the Faiths We Never Knew;
- Ehrman, Bart D., Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why;
- Electronic Engineering Times: The Industry Newsweekly for the Creators of Technology;
- Ellis, Joseph J., American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson;
- Ellis, Joseph J., His Excellency: George Washington;
- Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Emerson, Steven, American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us;
- Erlewine, Robert, Monotheism and Tolerance: Recovering a Religion of Reason (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion);
- ESD: Embedded Systems Design;
- Everitt, Anthony, Augustus: The Life of Rome's First Emperor;
- Everitt, Anthony, Cicero: The Life and Times of Rome's Greatest Politician;
- eWeek: The Enterprise Newsweekly;
- Federal Computer Week: Powering the Business of Government;
- Ferguson, Niall, Civilization: The West and the Rest;
- Ferguson, Niall, Empire: The Rise and Demise of the British World Order and the Lessons for Global Power;
- Ferguson, Niall, The Cash Nexus: Money and Power in the Modern World, 1700-2000;
- Ferguson, Niall, The War of the World: Twentieth-Century Conflict and the Decline of the West;
- Feuerbach, Ludwig, The Essence of Christianity (Sony eReader);
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Principate 27 BC-AD 117;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army of the Punic Wars 264-146 BC;
- Fields, Nic, The Roman Army: the Civil Wars 88-31 BC;
- Finkel, Caroline, Osman's Dream: The History of the Ottoman Empire;
- Fisk, Robert, The Great War For Civilization: The Conquest of the Middle East;
- Forstchen, William R., One Second After;
- Fox, Robin Lane, The Classical World: An Epic History from Homer to Hadrian;
- Frazer, James George, The Golden Bough (Volume 3): A Study in Magic and Religion (Sony eReader);
- Freeh, Louis J., My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Freeman, Charles, The Greek Achievement: The Foundations of the Western World;
- Friedman, Thomas L. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century Further Updated and Expanded/Release 3.0;
- Friedman, Thomas L., The Lexus and the Olive Tree: Understanding Globalization;
- Frontinus: Stratagems. Aqueducts of Rome. (Loeb Classical Library No. 174);
- Fuller Focus: Fuller Theological Seminary;
- Fuller, Graham E., A World Without Islam;
- Gaubatz, P. David and Paul Sperry, Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America;
- Ghattas, Kim, The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power;
- Gibson, William, Neuromancer;
- Gilmour, Michael J., Gods and Guitars: Seeking the Sacred in Post-1960s Popular Music;
- Global Services: Strategies for Sourcing People, Processes, and Technologies;
- Glucklich, Ariel, Dying for Heaven: Holy Pleasure and Suicide Bombers-Why the Best Qualities of Religion Are Also It's Most Dangerous;
- Goldberg, Jonah, Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning;
- Goldin, Shmuel, Unlocking the Torah Text Vayikra (Leviticus);
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, Caesar: Life of a Colossus;
- Goldsworthy, Adrian, How Rome Fell: Death of a Superpower;
- Goodman, Lenn E., Creation and Evolution;
- Goodwin, Doris Kearns, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln;
- Gopp, Amy, et.al., Split Ticket: Independent Faith in a Time of Partisan Politics (WTF: Where's the Faith?);
- Gordon, Michael R., and Bernard E. Trainor, Cobra II: The Inside Story of the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq;
- Government Health IT: The Magazine of Public/private Health Care Convergence;
- Government Technology's Emergency Management: Strategy & Leadership in Critical Times;
- Government Technology: Solutions for State and Local Government in the Information Age;
- Grant , Michael, The Climax of Rome: The Final Achievements of the Ancient World, AD 161 - 337;
- Grant, Michael, The Classical Greeks;
- Grumberg, Orna, and Helmut Veith, 25 Years of Model Checking: History, Achievements, Perspectives;
- Halberstam, David, War in a Time of Peace: Bush, Clinton, and the Generals;
- Hammer, Reuven, Entering Torah Prefaces to the Weekly Torah Portion;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, An Autumn of War: What America Learned from September 11 and the War on Terrorism;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Between War and Peace: Lessons from Afghanistan to Iraq;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Carnage and Culture: Landmark Battles in the Rise of Western Power;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, How The Obama Administration Threatens Our National Security (Encounter Broadsides);
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Makers of Ancient Strategy: From the Persian Wars to the Fall of Rome;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Ripples of Battle: How Wars of the Past Still Determine How We Fight, How We Live, and How We Think;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The End of Sparta: A Novel;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, The Soul of Battle: From Ancient Times to the Present Day, How Three Great Liberators Vanquished Tyranny;
- Hanson, Victor Davis, Wars of the Ancient Greeks;
- Harnack, Adolf Von, History of Dogma, Volume 3 (Sony Reader);
- Harris, Alex, Reputation At Risk: Reputation Report;
- Harris, Sam, Letter to a Christian Nation;
- Harris, Sam, The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason;
- Hayek, F. A., The Road to Serfdom;
- Heilbroner, Robert L., and Lester Thurow, Economics Explained: Everything You Need to Know About How the Economy Works and Where It's Going;
- Hempel, Sandra, The Strange Case of The Broad Street Pump: John Snow and the Mystery of Cholera;
- Hinnells, John R., A Handbook of Ancient Religions;
- Hitchens, Christopher, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything;
- Hogg, Ian V., The Encyclopedia of Weaponry: The Development of Weaponry from Prehistory to 21st Century Warfare;
- Hugo, Victor, The Hunchback of Notre Dame;
- Humphrey, Caroline & Vitebsky, Piers, Sacred Architecture;
- Huntington, Samuel P., The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order;
- Info World: Information Technology News, Computer Networking & Security;
- Information Week: Business Innovation Powered by Technology:
- Infostor: The Leading Source for Enterprise Storage Professionals;
- Infrastructure Insite: Bringing IT Together;
- Insurance Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Integrated Solutions: For Enterprise Content Management;
- Intel Premier IT: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Irwin, Robert, Dangerous Knowledge: Orientalism and Its Discontents;
- Jeffrey, Grant R., The Global-Warming Deception: How a Secret Elite Plans to Bankrupt America and Steal Your Freedom;
- Jewkes, Yvonne, and Majid Yar, Handbook of Internet Crime;
- Johnson, Chalmers, Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire;
- Journal, The: Transforming Education Through Technology;
- Judd, Denis, The Lion and the Tiger: The Rise and Fall of the British Raj, 1600-1947;
- Kagan, Donald, The Peloponnesian War;
- Kansas, Dave, The Wall Street Journal Guide to the End of Wall Street as We Know It: What You Need to Know About the Greatest Financial Crisis of Our Time--and How to Survive It;
- Karsh, Efraim, Islamic Imperialism: A History;
- Kasser, Rodolphe, The Gospel of Judas;
- Katz, Solomon, The Decline of Rome and the Rise of Medieval Europe: (The Development of Western Civilization);
- Keegan, John, Intelligence in War: The Value--and Limitations--of What the Military Can Learn About the Enemy;
- Kenis, Leo, et. al., The Transformation of the Christian Churches in Western Europe 1945-2000 (Kadoc Studies on Religion, Culture and Society 6);
- Kepel, Gilles, Jihad: The Trail of Political Islam;
- Kiplinger's: Personal Finance;
- Klein, Naomi, The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism;
- KM World: Content, Document, and Knowledge Management;
- Koestler, Arthur, Darkness at Noon: A Novel;
- Kostova, Elizabeth, The Historian;
- Kuttner, Robert, The Squandering of America: How the Failure of Our Politics Undermines Our Prosperity;
- Lake, Kirsopp, The Text of the New Testament, Sony Reader;
- Laur, Timothy M., Encyclopedia of Modern US Military Weapons ;
- Leffler, Melvyn P., and Jeffrey W. Legro, To Lead the World: American Strategy After the Bush Doctrine;
- Lendon, J. E., Soldiers and Ghosts: A History of Battle in Classical Antiquity;
- Lenin, V. I., Imperialism the Highest Stage of Capitalism;
- Lennon, John J., There is Absolutely No Reason to Pay Too Much for College!;
- Lewis, Bernard, The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror;
- Lewis, Bernard, What Went Wrong?: The Clash Between Islam and Modernity in the Middle East;
- Lifton, Robert J., Greg Mitchell, Hiroshima in America;
- Limberis, Vasiliki M., Architects of Piety: The Cappadocian Fathers and the Cult of the Martyrs;
- Lipsett, B. Diane, Desiring Conversion: Hermas, Thecla, Aseneth;
- Livingston, Jessica, Founders At Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days;
- Livy, Rome and the Mediterranean: Books XXXI-XLV of the History of Rome from its Foundation (Penguin Classics);
- Louis J., Freeh, My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror;
- Mackay, Christopher S., Ancient Rome: A Military and Political History;
- Majno, Guido, The Healing Hand: Man and Wound in the Ancient World;
- Marcus, Greil,Invisible Republic: Bob Dylan's Basement Tapes;
- Marshall-Cornwall, James, Napoleon as Military Commander;
- Maughm, W. Somerset, Of Human Bondage;
- McCluskey, Neal P., Feds in the Classroom: How Big Government Corrupts, Cripples, and Compromises American Education;
- McCullough, David, 1776;
- McCullough, David, John Adams;
- McCullough, David, Mornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family, a Vanished Way of Life and the Unique Child Who Became Theodore Roosevelt;
- McLynn, Frank, Marcus Aurelius: A Life;
- McManus, John, Deadly Brotherhood, The: The American Combat Soldier in World War II ;
- McMaster, H. R., Dereliction of Duty: Johnson, McNamara, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Lies That Led to Vietnam;
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 1: Origins and Destinies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 2: Persons and Groups (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- McNamara, Patrick, Science and the World's Religions Volume 3: Religions and Controversies (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution);
- Meacham, Jon, American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House;
- Mearsheimer, John J., and Stephen M. Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy;
- Meier, Christian, Caesar: A Biography;
- Menzies, Gaven, 1421: The Year China Discovered America;
- Metaxas, Eric, Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy;
- Michael, Katina and M.G. Michael, Innovative Automatic Identification and Location-Based Services: From Barcodes to Chip Implants;
- Migliore, Daniel L., Faith Seeking Understanding: An Introduction to Christian Theology;
- Military & Aerospace Electronics: The Magazine of Transformation in Electronic and Optical Technology;
- Millard, Candice, Theodore Roosevelt's Darkest Journey: The River of Doubt;
- Mommsen, Theodor, The History of the Roman Republic, Sony Reader;
- Muller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop: Volume III: Essays On Language And Literature;
- Murray, Janet, H., Hamlet On the Holodeck: The Future of Narrative in Cyberspace;
- Murray, Williamson, War in the Air 1914-45;
- Müller, F. Max, Chips From A German Workshop;
- Nader, Ralph, Crashing the Party: Taking on the Corporate Government in an Age of Surrender;
- Nagl, John A., Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife: Counterinsurgency Lessons from Malaya and Vietnam;
- Napoleoni, Loretta, Terrorism and the Economy: How the War on Terror is Bankrupting the World;
- Nature: The International Weekly Journal of Science;
- Negus, Christopher, Fedora 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- Network Computing: For IT by IT:
- Network World: The Leader in Network Knowledge;
- Network-centric Security: Where Physical Security & IT Worlds Converge;
- Newman, Paul B., Travel and Trade in the Middle Ages;
- Nietzsche, Friedrich Wilhelm, The Nietzsche-Wagner Correspondence;
- Nixon, Ed, The Nixons: A Family Portrait;
- O'Brien, Johnny, Day of the Assassins: A Jack Christie Novel;
- O'Donnell, James J., Augustine: A New Biography;
- OH & S: Occupational Health & Safety
- Okakura, Kakuzo, The Book of Tea;
- Optimize: Business Strategy & Execution for CIOs;
- Ostler, Nicholas, Ad Infinitum: A Biography of Latin;
- Parry, Jay A., The Real George Washington (American Classic Series);
- Paton, W.R., The Greek Anthology, Volume V, Loeb Classical Library, No. 86;
- Pausanius, Guide to Greece 1: Central Greece;
- Perrett, Bryan, Cassell Military Classics: Iron Fist: Classic Armoured Warfare;
- Perrottet, Tony, The Naked Olympics: The True Story of the Olympic Games;
- Peters, Ralph, New Glory: Expanding America's Global Supremacy;
- Phillips, Kevin, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush;
- Pick, Bernhard; Paralipomena; Remains of Gospels and Sayings of Christ (Sony Reader);
- Pimlott, John, The Elite: The Special Forces of the World Volume 1;
- Pitre, Brant, Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist: Unlocking the Secrets of the Last Supper;
- Plutarch's Lives, X: Agis and Cleomenes. Tiberius and Gaius Gracchus. Philopoemen and Flamininus (Loeb Classical Library®);
- Podhoretz, Norman, World War IV: The Long Struggle Against Islamofascism;
- Posner, Gerald, Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK;
- Potter, Wendell, Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out on How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care and Deceiving Americans;
- Pouesi, Daniel, Akua;
- Premier IT Magazine: Sharing Best Practices with the Information Technology Community;
- Price, Monroe E. & Daniel Dayan, eds., Owning the Olympics: Narratives of the New China;
- Profit: The Executive's Guide to Oracle Applications;
- Public CIO: Technology Leadership in the Public Sector;
- Putnam, Robert D., Bowling Alone : The Collapse and Revival of American Community;
- Quintus of Smyrna, The Fall of Troy;
- Rawles, James Wesley, Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse;
- Red Herring: The Business of Technology;
- Redmond Channel Partner: Driving Success in the Microsoft Partner Community;
- Redmond Magazine: The Independent Voice of the Microsoft IT Community;
- Renan, Ernest, The life of Jesus (Sony eReader);
- Richler, Mordecai (editor), Writers on World War II: An Anthology;
- Roberts, Ian, The Energy Glut: Climate Change and the Politics of Fatness in an Overheating World;
- Rocca, Samuel, The Army of Herod the Great;
- Rodgers, Nigel, A Military History of Ancient Greece: An Authoritative Account of the Politics, Armies and Wars During the Golden Age of Ancient Greece, shown in over 200 color photographs, diagrams, maps and plans;
- Rodoreda, Merce, Death in Spring: A Novel;
- Romerstein, Herbert and Breindel, Eric,The Venona Secrets, Exposing Soviet Espionage and America's Traitors;
- Ross, Dennis, Statecraft: And How to Restore America's Standing in the World;
- Roth, Jonathan P., Roman Warfare (Cambridge Introduction to Roman Civilization);
- SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;
- Scahill, Jeremy, Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army [Revised and Updated];
- Schama, Simon, A History of Britain, At the Edge of the World 3500 B.C. - 1603 A.D.;
- Scheuer, Michael, Imperial Hubris: Why the West Is Losing the War On Terror;
- Scheuer, Michael, Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq;
- Scheuer, Michael, Osama Bin Laden;
- Scheuer, Michael, Through Our Enemies Eyes: Osama Bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America;
- Scholastic Instructor
- Scholastic Parent & Child: The Joy of Family Living and Learning;
- Schopenhauer, Arthur, The World As Will And Idea (Sony eReader);
- Schug-Wille, Art of the Byzantine World;
- Schulze, Hagen, Germany: A New History;
- Schweizer, Peter, Architects of Ruin: How Big Government Liberals Wrecked the Global Economy---and How They Will Do It Again If No One Stops Them;
- Scott, Sir Walter, Ivanhoe;
- Seagren, Eric, Secure Your Network for Free: Using Nmap, Wireshark, Snort, Nessus, and MRTG;
- Security Technology & Design: The Security Executive's Resource for Systems Integration and Convergence;
- Seibel, Peter, Coders at Work;
- Sekunda N., & S. Northwood, Early Roman Armies;
- Seneca: Naturales Quaestiones, Books II (Loeb Classical Library No. 450);
- Sewall, Sarah, The U.S. Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual;
- Sheppard, Ruth, Alexander the Great at War: His Army - His Battles - His Enemies;
- Shinder, Jason, ed., The Poem That Changed America: "Howl" Fifty Years Later;
- Sidebottom, Harry, Ancient Warfare: A Very Short Introduction;
- Sides, Hampton, Blood and Thunder: The Epic Story of Kit Carson and the Conquest of the American West;
- Simkins, Michael, The Roman Army from Caesar to Trajan;
- Sinchak, Steve, Hacking Windows Vista;
- Smith, RJ, The One: The Life and Music of James Brown;
- Software Development Times: The Industry Newspaper for Software Development Managers;
- Software Test Performance;
- Solomon, Norman, War Made Easy: How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death;
- Song, Lolan, Innovation Together: Microsoft Research Asia Academic Research Collaboration;
- Sophocles, The Three Theban Plays, tr. Robert Fagles;
- Sound & Vision: The Consumer Electronics Authority;
- Southern, Pat, The Roman Army: A Social and Institutional History;
- Sri, Edward, A Biblical Walk Through the Mass: Understanding What We Say and Do In The Liturgy;
- Sri, Edward, Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights from John Paul II's Love and Responsibility;
- Stair, John Bettridge, Old Samoa; Or, Flotsam and Jetsam From the Pacific Ocean;
- Starr, Chester G., The Roman Empire, 27 B.C.-A.D. 476: A Study in Survival;
- Starr, John Bryan, Understanding China: A Guide to China's Economy, History, and Political Culture;
- Stauffer, John, Giants: The Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln;
- Steyn, Mark, America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Herodotus: The Histories;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Thucydides: A Comprehensive Guide to the Peloponnesian War;
- Strassler, Robert B., The Landmark Xenophon's Hellenika;
- Strategy + Business;
- Streete, Gail, Redeemed Bodies: Women Martyrs in Early Christianity;
- Sullivan, James, The Hardest Working Man: How James Brown Saved the Soul of America;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (1) 100 BC-AD 200;
- Sumner, Graham, Roman Military Clothing (2) AD 200-400;
- Suskind, Ron, The One Percent Doctrine: Deep Inside America's Pursuit of Its Enemies Since 9/11:
- Swanston, Malcolm, Mapping History Battles and Campaigns;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swiderski, Richard M., Quicksilver: A History of the Use, Lore, and Effects of Mercury;
- Swift, Jonathan, Gulliver's Travels;
- Syme, Ronald, The Roman Revolution;
- Talley, Colin L., A History of Multiple Sclerosis;
- Tawil, Camille, Brothers In Arms: The Story of al-Qa'ida and the Arab Jihadists;
- Tech Briefs: Engineering Solutions for Design & Manufacturing;
- Tech Net: The Microsoft Journal for IT Professionals;
- Tech Partner: Gain a Competitive Edge Through Solutions Providers;
- Technology & Learning: Ideas and Tools for Ed Tech Leaders;
- Tenet, George, At the Center of the Storm: The CIA During America's Time of Crisis;
- Thackeray, W. M., Vanity Fair;
- Thompson, Derrick & William Martin, Have Guitars ... Will Travel: A Journey Through the Beat Music Scene in Northampton 1957-66;
- Tolstoy, Leo, Anna Karenina;
- Trento, Joseph J., The Secret History of the CIA;
- Twain, Mark, The Gilded Age: a Tale of Today;
- Ungar, Craig, House of Bush House of Saud;
- Unterberger, Richie, The Unreleased Beatles Music & Film;
- VAR Business: Strategic Insight for Technology Integrators:
- Virgil, The Aeneid
- Virtualization Review: Powering the New IT Generation;
- Visual Studio: Enterprise Solutions for .Net Development;
- VON Magazine: Voice, Video & Vision;
- Wall Street Technology: Business Innovation Powered by Technology;
- Wallace, Robert, Spycraft: The Secret History of the CIA's Spytechs, from Communism to al-Qaeda;
- Wang, Wallace, Steal This Computer Book 4.0: What They Won’t Tell You About the Internet;
- Ward-Perkins, The Fall of Rome and the End of Civilization;
- Warren, Robert Penn, All the King's Men;
- Wasik, John F., Cul-de-Sac Syndrome: Turning Around the Unsustainable American Dream;
- Weber, Karl, Editor, Lincoln: A President for the Ages;
- Website Magazine: The Magazine for Website Success;
- Weiner, Tim, Enemies: A History of the FBI;
- Weiner, Tim, Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA;
- West, Bing, The Strongest Tribe: War, Politics, and the Endgame in Iraq;
- Wharton, Edith, The Age of Innocence;
- Wilcox, Peter, Rome's Enemies (1) Germanics and Dacians;
- Wise, Terence, Armies of the Carthaginian Wars 265 - 146 BC;
- Wissner-Gross, What Colleges Don't Tell You (And Other Parents Don't Want You To Know) 272 Secrets For Getting Your Kid Into the Top Schools;
- Wissner-Gross, What High Schools Don't Tell You;
- Wolf, Naomi, Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries;
- Wolf, Naomi, The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot;
- Woodward, Bob, Plan of Attack;
- Woodward, Bob, The Agenda: Inside the Clinton White House;
- Wright, Lawrence, The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11;
- Wright-Porto, Heather, Beginning Google Blogger;
- Xenophon, The Anabasis of Cyrus;
- Yergin, Daniel, The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, & Power;
Handy Tools, Links, etc.
Online Armor lets you view your firewall status.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Blog Smith Headline Animator
- ► 2016 (1203)
- ► 2015 (908)
- ► 2014 (1221)
- Saudi Arabia warned USA IN WRITING about Tamerlan ...
- The Cambridge Ancient History
- The Senator Refuted by the Founders on the Second ...
- Abdulaziz al-Hijji Islamists Ties to 9/11
- Turn In Your Guns
- A president for everyone, except Black people
- Cambridge Boston Mosque
- Benghazi Coverup
- Common Core: Obama’s education problem
- 56 Acronyms and Initialisms - mental_floss
- John Maynard Keynes quote
- “It seems like parents have no rights whatsoever;”...
- AFDI CALLS FOR CLOSURE OF MOSQUES THAT BREED JIHAD...
- Poll Results for 1st time since 9/11 Attacks: Peop...
- Muslim Brotherhood Is Guiding Obama In Boston Bomb...
- Somali Islamist Hardball in America
- Pamela Geller - Jihad In Boston, Jihad In America,...
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In...
- Landing gear from 9/11 plane found near site of pl...
- Bill Whittle: Enemies of the State
- DHS Uses 1,000 rounds of ammunition more per perso...
- 128-YEAR-OLD RECORDING SURFACES OF ALEXANDER GRAHA...
- Rep. Tom Cotton speaks on the Failure of Obama Adm...
- Beckel Schools Beckel
- Southern Poverty Law Center's Promotion of Violenc...
- Michael Scheuer: The Idea That They're Attacking U...
- CAMBRIDGE MOSQUE THAT BOSTON SUSPECTS ATTENDED HAS...
- Saudi Person of Interest With Buddy Michelle, Obam...
- Christina Hoff Sommers on "The War Against Boys" a...
- Innocent, Law-abiding Citizens Forced Out of Homes...
- Report Concludes Benghazi Cover Up Reaches Highest...
- Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
- EU ‘IS THE NEW COMMUNISM’
- Prescott, AZ
- Secret Service Agent Says People Control, Not Gun ...
- SECRET EMAILS: CATO, NORQUIST, RUBIO USE BOSTON TE...
- Scheuer: Boston Jihadists and Chechnya
- Ongoing Boston Jihad and Cells
- Ian Hunter, I Wish I Was Your Mother, Dramarama
- Bill Maher States Obvious to Naive Professor
- Mob Joins Muslim Teen in Taunting Jewish Subway Ri...
- China deploys anti-ship missile off Taiwan
- International Conspirators: and, Oh, Yes, Boston J...
- Boston Jihad In America
- Obama lulled America into false confidence over te...
- Boston Jihad
- Napolitano Cover Up for Saudi Islamist
- Boston Pics/vids
- Feds arrest suspect in ricin-positive letters sent...
- Abraham Lincoln Quote
- Boston: The man on the roof
- Samuel Adams quote on Guns
- George Washington quote
- Widely used wireless IP cameras open to hijacking ...
- Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi, Relative of Islamists, Fr...
- New York Parents Refuse Common Core Tyranny
- Islamist Tries to Shut Down Free Speech: Pamela Ge...
- American Filmmakers Agree to Communist Chinese Cen...
- Kerry Invites Communist Chinese to Profit from Ame...
- North Korea: China 3, U.S. 0
- The Koran on Unbelievers
- Jews Evil, Loyal to Nazis: Common Core
- GOSNELL ABORTION/MURDER TRIAL
- Kerry in ‘86: Missile Defense System is a ‘Cancer ...
- Oh, BTW, North Korea May Have Nukes Capable of Del...
- Protest Marco Rubio: Who is Marco Rubio?
- School Propaganda
- Mott The Hoople’s Ian Hunter remains devoted to ro...
- Army’s List of “Domestic Hate Groups”
- Rand Paul’s speech at Howard [official transcript]...
- Big Oil Promotes Common Core Curriculum
- Fake Petition, Repeal 2nd Amendment, Confiscate Gu...
- Far Left College Indoctrination
- Mott The Hoople - The Whole Story
- Democrat Plan: Obama Agenda Is Total Gun Ban
- Residents in Illinois Organize to Stop Obama's Com...
- U.S. and North Korea held secret meeting in March
- Connecticut School Worksheet Teaches Children "Ame...
- Elite Colleges Failing: Bowdoin
- Survive Active Shooting: Run, Hide, Fight
- Cuban Exile "Dictatorial Regime Will Destroy the C...
- Common Core, Not as Promised, No Tinfoil Hat Neede...
- US Patent and Trademark Office's refusal to regist...
- "Iron Lady" Dies
- 700 retired Military Special Operations profession...
- Not since '79, now 2nd Ambassador Killed in Less T...
- Biden: The 'affirmative task' before us is to 'cre...
- Computers to Replace Teachers: Hope So
- MSNBC Promo Says 'Your Children Are Not Your Child...
- U.S. Army Warned About Extremists in Training Vide...
- To (All) the Colleges That Rejected Me
- What Are The Top Five Facts Everyone Should Know A...
- 15 year old girl leaves anti-gun politicians speec...
- Muslims Complain About U.S. Disabled Veteran, "Inf...
- Bill Whittle: On Immigration
- 1969, Steppenwolf, "Monster"
- Ian Hunter and Mick Ronson from their 1990 Paris g...
- Obama: “I am constrained by a system our founders ...
- McDonald's Want Ad: bachelor's degree, two years e...
- COMMON CORE LESSONS
- ▼ April (106)
- ► 2012 (2427)
- ► 2011 (1976)
- ► 2010 (2168)
- ► 2009 (1560)
- ► 2008 (775)
"Congress: I'm Watching"
A tax on toilet paper; I kid you not. According to the sponsor, "the Water Protection and Reinvestment Act will be financed broadly by small fees on such things as . . . products disposed of in waste water." Congress wants to tax what you do in the privacy of your bathroom.