Here's a quick preview. The Convention passed amendment proposals on the following six ideas:
- Requiring the states to approve any increase in the national debt
- Term limits on Congress
- Limiting federal overreach by returning the Commerce Clause to its original meaning
- Limiting the power of federal regulations by giving an easy congressional override
- Require a super majority for federal taxes and repeal the 16th Amendment
- Give the states (by a 3/5ths vote) the power to abrogate any federal law, regulation or executive order.